Pages:
Author

Topic: What can be done to make bitcoin stable? - page 28. (Read 30354 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
It is very profitable for traders when bitcoin has a high volatility, so they earn money. The stability of bitcoin is actually currently of little interest to anyone.
that can make bitcoin stable it is its own enthusiasts, because more and more devotees are using bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is stable and keeps rising it's easy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 03, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
In my opinion. we must be able to control between supply and demand. and we must be able to limit the maximum amount of supply of a coin in the trade market. so that the number of coins will not be added again and has a limited amount. so that the coin can have a stable and controlled price.
First off, I really do not always like that word control, as you are making it sound like we are in the fiat world. Secondly, this is a decentralized space, so trying to control the market will be impossible.

Nonetheless, it is sure we can have less volatility in the long run, when we get to have some equilibrium. This is when both supply and demand are somewhat equal and even if there is a gap between them, it won't be much and this can only become a reality when we start having real life usage. When people say stability, I always assume they are referring to less volatility, because no matter what, a market will always remain volatile as long as supply and demand is involved.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 03, 2018, 03:15:45 AM
I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

Bitcoin price will become stable if the real demand of it will permanently high but we can't blame some people of selling it if they already see the opportunity to earn as this was part of the investing process in which we aim to earn if the chances is already there and its all natural.
If number of participant increases then we will see stability in price only if they hold their coins for a long time till high market. On the other hand if they roughly sell their coins for small profit or there are some people who do not know what to do and sell out without monitoring value and in reality he is in loss so definitely he will face with loss. As long as we do not leave selling for small profit the value will be unstable.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
It is very profitable for traders when bitcoin has a high volatility, so they earn money. The stability of bitcoin is actually currently of little interest to anyone.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 02, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
You or we cant make the bitcoin stable. Because its already unstable and thats one of the good thing about bitcoin. He can make here price from original to twice price in just 1 month. So if you are holder you will get double or more if that will happen
If you buy bitcoin in 100$ and then you sold it with 100$ how you make the profit?. It should not be stable bitcoin is born to increase not for stability.
Bitcoin is not an stock so there is no need to be volatile for an practical currency but in crypto currency it is un avoidable because of the decentralization but don't consider bitcoin as an asset all the time because at some stage the bitcoin will reach stable range even though it is hard to achieve stable prices.
Activity: 693
October 02, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
I am relatively new with regard to bitcoin but what I have noticed is that a lot of people just invest on it and then cash in when they feel like it is already enough to make a profit. I do not think that this will not be great in the long run because of it being unstable. So what can be done to make it stable?

There is no alternative option to bitcoin become stable price because since the beginning when it started to build this program was volatile so we have to aware on this.
Yes, because as a decentralised system its hard to have value stability since there is no other party can make control of it then the market supply and demand is truely affected by individuals market activity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 02:50:01 AM
You or we cant make the bitcoin stable. Because its already unstable and thats one of the good thing about bitcoin. He can make here price from original to twice price in just 1 month. So if you are holder you will get double or more if that will happen
If you buy bitcoin in 100$ and then you sold it with 100$ how you make the profit?. It should not be stable bitcoin is born to increase not for stability.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 02:47:37 AM
In cryptocurrency the main part is price it should be volatile. Stable mean you won't lose any money but you won't make any profit too.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 02, 2018, 02:42:32 AM

There is no alternative option to bitcoin become stable price because since the beginning when it started to build this program was volatile so we have to aware on this.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
October 01, 2018, 10:44:12 PM
I think that everyone should just hold on to the coins and buy more. We should also not do impulse selling once we see a dip in the market. What we want is that all the coins be owned by small investors and held by small investors not the bigwigs that wouks eventually bump things up then sell and just makes the market more erratic than it should.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 01, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
We can literally stabilize the price of bitcoin by having stable demand and supply proportions but it is impossible to achieve because of the limited availability of bitcoin when compared to the total world population and moreover the volatile range will be increased according the to adoption rate but when the adoption increased at its max then it might leads to the stable prices.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
it is impossible to make the price stable in the market because people has different decision when it comes to selling those coin in the market and also people buy and sell so it is impossible to make it happen.
well, for now it is absolutely impossible to make bitcoin prices stable, because demand and sales run so fast, maybe within a few weeks the price will move back, whether it will rise, or it will go down. very difficult to make it stable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
October 01, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
it is impossible to make the price stable in the market because people has different decision when it comes to selling those coin in the market and also people buy and sell so it is impossible to make it happen.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
I think Bitcoin can not be made stable, so I do not consider it as a currency, rather as an asset!
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
It is really hard and also impossible to think of stabilizing the price of Bitcoin because its unique feature that makes it identifiable is its price volatility that makes it beneficial in the first thought. Also, there are lots of factors that affect the price changes of Bitcoin for its nature to be a virtual and decentralized currency so it is really a hard thought to stabilize the price of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 01, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
I think bitcoin will be more stable when people have confidence on the coin, currently many people still thinks that bitcoin is a bubble that will burst one day, so the market is unstable because of the lack of confidence, and i think for the space to be stable, then it needs government intervention and support so that people will have confidence and leave their asset for a long term hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
In my opinion. we must be able to control between supply and demand. and we must be able to limit the maximum amount of supply of a coin in the trade market. so that the number of coins will not be added again and has a limited amount. so that the coin can have a stable and controlled price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
To make a one currency be stable to the nearest  level like this bitcoin is the strong support and patronized the bitcoin and help promote bitcoin by any means so that it will gain more trust from people, customers and investors and they will gave bitcoin the confidence and trust ,and for this total support for bitcoin it will go to the nearest stability as one of the recognized coin in the market.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
October 01, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
The deflationary feature is what makes Cryptocurrency unique.  Extreme fluctuations will reduced with enough adoption.
 If you want a stable currency you can use fiat or stablecoins.

If you are desperate for a stable Bitcoin you could:
* Take away what makes Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency deflationary *Change the supply from 21million to unlimited.
* Make Mining without "difficulty" possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Bitcoin can be made stable when there is a balance between demand and supply of bitcoin. Neither of the terms should be higher than the other. With this, some bounties which pay in bitcoin should allow bounty participants with lower ranks to participate so that, we can have pools of people in possession with bitcoin so that there will constant availability of bitcoin in the crypto market. This will indirectly make people who are keeping bitcoin to also sell them rather than keeping bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: