Pages:
Author

Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet? - page 2. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
in fact, looking at my wallet mew i noticed i have so many useless shit coins i think i'll sell them all for a couple of eth on forkdelta
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
better wait for the price of these tokens to grow, this is the only chance to get a normal profit
only that we can do with the rubbish coins that we have because selling now will be of no use.
maybe if the price of Bitcoin can go back up high then our dirt coins will also be more valuable and that's when we can sell it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
maybe what I will do with this shit coin I will try to find the exchange and send it at the exchange and open a sell order there so that when I am not too active for trading I don't miss the opportunity to sell my assets at a high price.

but you will have to pay for the transaction of the worthless coin in ether. is it a good decision or it's better to wait and hold the coin in the wallet?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
Just keep it,and besides even if you sell them still the value is shit,so just let them stay in your wallet and maybe in a years there might be a miracle that they may grow,or some whales might use then to pump snd dump
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
better wait for the price of these tokens to grow, this is the only chance to get a normal profit
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Forget about the coins and maybe in future if something will happen and the projects will go on and will have success then the coins might value something, but if this will not happen there is nothing you can do and you can forget the coins forever.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley

Now many coins look like shitkoins. However, this is not the case. Sometimes it makes sense to explore much better projects and if they have prospects, then do not rush to sell their coins.

When more than 100 coins then explore them very difficult. I would advise to sell those to which there is no trust at all, and the rest to leave until better times.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I think ku shoukd just hold them up and wait for it to be lricey this year becaise its the bullrun we are talking about. I think its the latter to just give up and leave it around. just invest on another coin and leave the shit one for a while
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
maybe what I will do with this shit coin I will try to find the exchange and send it at the exchange and open a sell order there so that when I am not too active for trading I don't miss the opportunity to sell my assets at a high price.
Good plan, if there's existing exchange where the coins got listed better to make a sell order so just in case that the project got some pumped group who will play with youve got the chance to get that opportunities and make a good profits, there's no impossible things around this market so try whatever chances that you'll got.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I also have such tokens. And I'm not going to do anything with them. Perhaps someday, these projects will be reborn from the ashes and their coins will have some value. But I don't advise you to burn them. You never know what will happen.
This is the wisest decision and I will also follow this opinion. because I also believe that the market today can be very unpredictable. Different projects may manifest themselves in different ways. You do not need to sell anything if it does not bother you.
Activity: 926
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
I think theres nothing we can do to that shitcoins because it will be design to our wallet forever because we cant exchange it to any exchange because that coins are from scam airdrop and bounties. So better to find a good and sure project that will have a great future in crypto.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
see and monitor the progress of the project, if there is still a sign of life or the developer is still developing the related project, maybe you still have the possibility to sell your tokens someday
but if the developer has been inactive for more than a month and the investor is abandoned, then you don't need to expect much and make the token a silent witness that this year is the worst year for you, because you have been tricked by a b*st*rd
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
haha, what you mean is a token that hasn't been launched in the market right? I also feel it, 8 months has not been launched and is stuck in the wallet without knowing what the exchange rate is. some have not yet distributed their tokens. so, it can't do anything today. just keep hodl our tokens Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If the coin is not listed on a particular exchange, and the smart contract is not worth blocking, you can try to sell it on a decentralized exchange, but in fact after the sale are obtained scanty amounts. So you just need to accept the fact that these coins will lie in the wallet perhaps until better times.
Activity: 276

Now many coins look like shitkoins. However, this is not the case. Sometimes it makes sense to explore much better projects and if they have prospects, then do not rush to sell their coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Now that these shitcoins have dropped in terms of prices by huge margin, you will be in loss. If you are also holding good coins like BTC or ETH, than you can expect that the gains from these coins in future will match the gains.

Also, I hope you learn a valuable lesson from all this and do not waste money on shit coins in future. Only invest in top 10 coins or so based on market cap or previous returns.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Check if there is any demand for your shitcoins on exchanges to still make something out of it
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I sold most of the altcoins and bought ETH and USDT because I think Ethereum will get a price increase in January. Because it is about to get an upgrade of the technology.
Activity: 1764
To get started, check these tokens, maybe they are being traded somewhere or find out about it in telegram chats, and if these tokens are dead and they are unnecessary to you, then simply create an additional wallet and send all the unnecessary tokens there and sometimes check this wallet, perhaps some token will come to life.
Pages:
Jump to: