Pages:
Author

Topic: What can we do for shit coins in our wallet? - page 3. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The altcoins we have in our wallet, we cannot say it as shit coin because we might know that it has a good value in the future, even one out of hundreds of our altcoin goes to be high value then we might get high profit out of it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
you can sell them if your shit coins have a value in some exchanges, but if no value there is nothing we can do with that shit coins just forget it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
I think there will be no problem if you have some shit coins in your wallet. Just forget those and go ahead for the next project and try to find out some good project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I also have such tokens. And I'm not going to do anything with them. Perhaps someday, these projects will be reborn from the ashes and their coins will have some value. But I don't advise you to burn them. You never know what will happen.
Activity: 448
If the tokens are not worth anything, you can keep them. They do not disturb the wallet and do not cost anything. With a bit of luck, the tokens may still be worth something. Then you can still sell them.
If they cost something, then what's the point of selling them? I don’t understand why to do it, because if today I’m not selling anything, then there’s a great chance to make big money on it.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Let them lie on the wallet, maybe someday rise in price. And you will become a millionaire.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I have done some bounty campaigns that were unsuccessful.. Also some were scams. But I have received some tokens from few of that projects. So I need to know this, Is there any opportunity that can I use this tokens?  Smiley Smiley
If there is an opportunity to sell these tokens, for example on IDEX, it is necessary to sell them, I always do so. But with other tokens there are no options - you just have to hold.
Activity: 574
In this crypto world there are many surprises and coins that have no sale value and in the future can be valuable coins. And for coins that now have a sale value not necessarily in the future will develop. I think it's better to keep coins, who knows in the future that they have good value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
If you get some tokens through the bounty, you must always pay attention to the latest developments of the project in order to get the price information of the token.
Activity: 2464
Maybe you can make it as souvenirs. I also have lots of useless tokens and I just leave it, it doesn't bother me anyway. Sometimes sad to see many tokens in the wallet and remember the struggle when carrying out the gift, but finally the project was deceiving.
Activity: 798
Many ICO tokens have no selling value and in the wallet, it's like garbage. However, it is better to check again about the Developer and the Team is still active or not. Because some tokens do take a long time to enter the stock market.
Activity: 253
better to hold it for a while and wait for those coins to beef up a little. bullrun will be this year.better to save up and sell those coins one at a time.
Merit: 251
It's better to save tokens because if you sell it, it doesn't necessarily have a price. If later Bitcoin and Ethereum soar and the market become stable, I think a useless coin will have a sale value. I personally also have some coins that until now still cannot be sold. And for the future, it is better to do research and be more careful in looking for Bounty projects.
Activity: 658
I don't think you could do anything about it, If it me then i just let it stay in the wallet until forever or i just simply create new wallet and forget about old wallet that contain the trash coins. Then i just walk away with my new wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Apart from scam project, the fact that you are holding coin with no market value does not mean such coin will not have value later on. What is important here is that you keep a tab on these projects and see if the development is going  on with the team and if they are keeping to deadlines!
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
If they still exist on exchanges better sell off and if they never hit exchange then forget them and move on it's a shame that useless tokens and coins are plaguing cryptocurrency generally
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
If the coin that you are still holding are still active on the development, you should give them time, maybe they can still comply. But for those coins that is inactive in the development, you can dump that right away.
If it is a shitcoin, we can't anything to get rid of it but to keep it but we can send them to some blank address if we want to let it die in rot there but it will cost for us to send it to the other address. So, it is better to keep it, and let the memories of it help you to correct your mistakes.
All you can do is not get hung up on bad projects and work on. When you learn to identify good projects you will be able to make good profits.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Nothing can be done to those shitcoins they are just like an abandoned cars in a Dumpsite in fact not recyclable, I would have dump them for a little ETH if there is any opportunity to do that but none is forthcoming hence we just have to leave them various in our wallets and hope for future turn around of any of the shitcoins.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The best thing to do is to just keep it in your wallet as a remembrance, why? selling it would just be a problem for you because of the transaction fee in order to sell it. So perhaps you'll be earning profit from shitcoins, that will just be few cents so selling it will just be a waste of time. The profit you'd get will just make your feeling bad because you have exerted effort in it.
Pages:
Jump to: