Pages:
Author

Topic: What can you say about Cloud Mining? - page 2. (Read 3968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2014, 10:13:10 AM
New cloud mining offer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash1-cost-effective-mining-contract-833704

Twice cheaper than cex, twice lower maintenance fee. And reputable owner ASICMiner/RockMiner.
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
October 28, 2014, 09:05:49 AM
So far I got 150% ROI with LTCGear - I got even ROI at 5th week and enjoying positive ROI Every Friday last 2 weeks.  I don't know how he doing it but always getting paid in BTC, LTC, and FTC.  Grin

+1 I can confirm that the payouts are great  Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 27, 2014, 10:49:55 AM
So far I got 150% ROI with LTCGear - I got even ROI at 5th week and enjoying positive ROI Every Friday last 2 weeks.  I don't know how he doing it but always getting paid in BTC, LTC, and FTC.  Grin

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 21, 2014, 02:38:57 PM
OK nobody did, I will list few cloud mining services ordered by ROI. This list expects 2% difficulty growth and stable=current BTC/USD ratio. If BTC/USD ratio drops to $300, all services charging monthly maintenance fee will result in negative income.

LTCGear.com - ROI 6-7 weeks. Price of contract app. $5/MHs, maintenance fee 0 USD first year. This service is not mining BTC, but alternative cryptos. Recent growth is highly suspicious, no pictures of farm have been provided, no evidence of hashrate growth in LTC...
PBMining.com - ROI 4 months. Contract price BTC1.6/THs, 5 year contract, zero maintenance fee. Also this service hasn't provided any evidence it is really operating hashing farm as far as I know

Next are cloud mining services charging monthly maintenance fee, its' high is extremely important for ROI.
Cex.IO, Petamine.co and Hashnest.com all currently charge maintenance fee about $100/Ths/month, however at
- CEX.IO 1THs costs BTC2.6, ROI will never happen,
- Petamine.co 1THs currently costs BTC0.6, ROI 5months,
- Hashnest.com 1THs currently costs BTC1.125, ROI at least 1 year

Gawminers genesis hashlet costs about BTC2 per THs and they charge $60/Ths/month which leads to ROI in 1 year.

However 1 year in BTC world is like 20 years in human life, it is almost impossible to predict anything. I wouldn't use mining for any financial planning, it's too volatile business.

All these calculations can be quickly verified for example here
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
October 21, 2014, 10:15:47 AM
IS there any ROi with cloud possible ?
Try cloud GH's that charge no more than a 30% maintenance fee (equivalent to 0.12 kWh) and hold on for 365 days and you will ROI. If you want a quick ROI then buy your own hardware.
Not really. You don't have to look far to find people who got ROI after 3 months of cloud mining. But it already happened, and may not happen again Wink

Can you show some math behind this?  I cant think of any cloud services that ROI in 3 months is normal.

Right now, many people claim that LTCGear ROI in 2 months. But I won't want to risk my money..

I just wish someone would provide math with it.  I dont see many cloud mining getting roi.   

Some companies like GAW sell upgradable contracts, so you can't really calculate ROI when you buy them. They also have a marketplace, where you can sell the shares after taking early profits.
Here's a couple of posts by people who profited from cloud mining

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9223967
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8853358
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9251529
legendary
Activity: 1456
October 21, 2014, 07:52:32 AM
Try cloud GH's that charge no more than a 30% maintenance fee (equivalent to 0.12 kWh) and hold on for 365 days and you will ROI. If you want a quick ROI then buy your own hardware.
Not really. You don't have to look far to find people who got ROI after 3 months of cloud mining. But it already happened, and may not happen again Wink

Can you show some math behind this?  I cant think of any cloud services that ROI in 3 months is normal.

Right now, many people claim that LTCGear ROI in 2 months. But I won't want to risk my money..

I just wish someone would provide math with it.  I dont see many cloud mining getting roi.   
Activity: 12
October 20, 2014, 11:24:15 PM
CEX is not a good option if you want to mine, there are better contracts, but if you like trading it may be worth it. Wink
Yup, its only good for trading. For mining, you may try LTCgear.
Activity: 33
October 20, 2014, 11:19:19 PM

My ROI on cloud mining is 9 months. My ROI from self mining is 3 months.

If you take just the raw numbers the people claiming 2 or 3 months to ROI via the cloud are either baiting you or got lucky in some very unusual way.

Activity: 756
Infleum
October 20, 2014, 10:42:04 PM

I haven't invested so I can't show you the math, but I've seen posts or even whole threads of people who claimed to have reached ROI in the last 3 months.
If I'm not mistaken most of these people used sites where it was possible to trade contracts.

Activity: 448
October 20, 2014, 10:04:34 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
October 20, 2014, 09:18:05 PM

Activity: 784
October 20, 2014, 08:54:14 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have heard that CEX is a best platform for cloud mining. Have I heard it right?

I want to earn steady income of $300-$400 per month. How many GHS should I purchase? Currently which cryptocurrency is best from mining point of view. Please share your ideas and experiences.

Thank You

CEX is not the best, just the safest as they have been around really long...
Activity: 756
Infleum
October 20, 2014, 08:23:45 PM
Activity: 33
October 20, 2014, 11:23:47 AM
Activity: 378
October 20, 2014, 10:23:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have heard that CEX is a best platform for cloud mining. Have I heard it right?

I want to earn steady income of $300-$400 per month. How many GHS should I purchase? Currently which cryptocurrency is best from mining point of view. Please share your ideas and experiences.

Thank You
Cloud Bitcoin Mining or less that bitcoin mining online without having to twist the tool miners were indeed expensive, we can hire that many miners tools provided by various websites eg x.io C * or CEX, c * x.io is a provider of Cloud Bitcoin Mining the most popular and is very commonly used by bitcoiners.
Activity: 647
Merit: 501
GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥
October 20, 2014, 09:41:10 AM

So far I heard is LTCgear, but still beware...

LTCgear has the best ROI potential. A lot of people have reach ROI but who knows how legit they are. I bit the bullet and bought in last week. Received my first payment without a hitch. Other cloud mining companies have a much harder time to reach ROI this includes cex, pbmining, scrypt.cc, gawminers, etc. If I had to pick another company to put my money into (which I have) it would be either Gawminers or pbmining. Pbmining is probably just as risky as ltcgear (maybe slightly less due to more realistic payouts). gawminers hashlets have been good but the payouts are consistently decreasing making it a very bad time to invest now. A lot of people over there are praying the hype they have been saying will be followed through.

Nice explanation, this basically sum all up. I myself is still hesitating to buy LTCgear or not.
legendary
Activity: 924
October 20, 2014, 09:06:07 AM

LTCgear has the best ROI potential. A lot of people have reach ROI but who knows how legit they are. I bit the bullet and bought in last week. Received my first payment without a hitch. Other cloud mining companies have a much harder time to reach ROI this includes cex, pbmining, scrypt.cc, gawminers, etc. If I had to pick another company to put my money into (which I have) it would be either Gawminers or pbmining. Pbmining is probably just as risky as ltcgear (maybe slightly less due to more realistic payouts). gawminers hashlets have been good but the payouts are consistently decreasing making it a very bad time to invest now. A lot of people over there are praying the hype they have been saying will be followed through.
Activity: 285
October 20, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 20, 2014, 01:56:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
October 19, 2014, 10:42:27 PM
Gawminer also offers cloud hashing (see link in sig) and they may be worth looking at too, in order to make an informed decision.

Good luck.

I am with GAW too. They are currently the best in my opinion. Their platform is stable and I do not worry that they will disappear over night like some other less known companies did in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: