Pages:
Author

Topic: what causes the price of crypto down - page 2. (Read 1633 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
The price of a coin depends on many factors. The main ones are supply and demand. Also, the price is affected by news (positive or negative) and the market situation in general.
yeah, I also only know these two factors because those are the two things that have a big influence on market movements, regarding other factors I still don't know about it and now I know the cause of the decline in all prices in the market is because there is a negative issue to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 753
September 24, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
I have long felt the price of crypto down, I am panicked to see the current market situation, please tell me, what causes the price of crypto down?
The price of a coin depends on many factors. The main ones are supply and demand. Also, the price is affected by news (positive or negative) and the market situation in general.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 09:37:18 AM
Many factors can contribute to the falling of crypto price. Fundamental analysis which can be as a result of bad news, bans and restrictions from some country governments, major or big scale hacking, etc. Also technical analysis which can be as a result of the market being too overbought and oversaturated which is always followed by the market forcefully achieving price equilibrium and corrections.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
I think people are constantly afraid of buying because the market will fall, and the crypto world can make people lose money very quickly, so people think it's not a safe investment tool.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 09:23:24 AM
The decline in prices is most likely due to the capitalization and popularity of one or another crypto currency, at low rates, the price is also low, respectively!
Activity: 773
September 24, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
While some owners are engaged in selling, others are buying, who sees real prospects in the future. The market does not fall, it seems to me, it is rather corrected in response to all the bans that the states are pushing.
Activity: 616
September 24, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
There can be a lot of reasons for this, from the fact that investors simply stop investing in crypto-currencies because projects mostly turn into scam projects, and I also think that people's interest in crypto-currencies can go out without news.
Activity: 259
September 24, 2018, 08:44:04 AM
don't be panic, everything will be fine, the down on crypto is currently due to the decreasing investor interest because many ICO projects are scam and fail, so investors feel that they aren't getting profit and then move to other investment instruments
Activity: 728
September 24, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
I think the price of crypto is down because there are a lot of negative crypto news and also the investors are declining. Investors greatly affect the prices of all crypto. I hope many investors support crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
Activity: 182
September 24, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
Only corrections,it is normal things to coins with falling and pumping and bear market when sell more than buy+ big players with big money can manipulate for price and down price to what they need+ investors see to coins corrections and wait when they down to min and then buy to recieve more profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 24, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
price manipulation is rampant in new markets. Exchange centers control most of the cryptocurrency movements, thus making them have the desire to gain profits by indirectly manipulating crypto prices. One way is to increase the price written on the exchange so that traders can buy or sell their crypto. The impact of manipulation like this can be compounded if there are thousands of new players that are easily exploited. Plus, price manipulation can be difficult to prove and control in an unregulated market. Central Exchange also has one point of shortage. They manage and store crypto in large amounts, meaning that if they are hacked, it can have a significant impact on cryptocurrency prices. This is the thing that is often forced to drop the price of Cryptocurrency
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
September 24, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

Its hard to see most crypto price drop more than 70%. Many speculation why this happen in several months but if we see on history price chart, high fluctuation always happen. I am believe crypto price will reach highest price again in near future.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
September 24, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
There are many reasons why the cryptos are going down like banning cryptos in some countries, FUD, hacking big exchanges, scammers and the panic sellers.
September 24, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Prices of ico are down simply because, people sell the tokens at prices lower than the ico prices. This goes a long way to affect the original token price drastically. Again, limited demand in the  token also accounts for the price of crypto to be down.
Activity: 273
September 24, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
summer, a bad period for crypto . Wait for autumn, the people will return to crypto and crypto will show growth
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

There are many reasons which drive the price of cryptos to slump. One of the major reasons is there is no regulation and actual use cases of the majority of crypto coins and their price is based on pure speculation which drives the prices on either direction with vast volatility on the occurrence of any news which creates FUD.
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
I don't think very many cause. the most likely is due to a lot of negative news. And lately I have heard massive inflation will occur all over the world. Then I'm sure it's one of the great causes.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 04:11:42 AM
Good question. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple answer to that. But I believe that the main factor is speculation. The market cap is relatively small and it isn't hard for big players to manipulate the price of main coins like BTC and ETH through some of the exchanges. The market will remain so volatile at least for a year or so. And no matter how strange it sounded, it is necessary that more big players with different strategies to enter the market. I think that will help to make the market more stable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
Large investors manipulate the price in their own interests, they then lower the price then increase in order to earn more
Pages:
Jump to: