Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you HOLD in 2018? - page 44. (Read 185162 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
I am holding Ethereum. It is a true outlier, and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap in the near future. Ethereum started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last two years. Also, the degree of adoption of Ethereum is phenomenal at the moment. Many developers are working on apps that use the potential of smart contracts. If one cryptocurrency can make it big, it’s Ethereum. If already went over 1000% over the course of couple of months, and it could go 1000% more over the next few months – that much potential this cryptocurrency has.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
Hi,
I created this topic to probe: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?
HOLD from early 2018 to end of 2018.
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^

I hold WTL's (Welltrado).
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
May 18, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
I hold all year Ethereum and bitcoin. In bitcoin, I store capital because I do not trust any Fiat currency... But the Ethereum, should be a good idea to multiply my investment.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
Hi,
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^
Dash, crypto currency, based on the work of the POS algorithm, has every chance to replace BTC, as it has a number of advantages, such as:

- less expensive and faster transactions;
- The POS algorithm uses transaction confirmation with minimal power consumption, in contrast to POW;
- higher confidentiality, thanks to PrivateSend technology;
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Hi,
I hold small amount if sibcoin and its my first investment in crypto.
Activity: 169
May 18, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
I'm holding LTC and XLM along with tokens. Hope my portfolio have enough space to grow.

I think it will save Ethereum because this coin has good growth and I am sure it can be good for the future so from that I save this coin, and the market demand for these coins is very good but now the market is still up and down but I am sure the market will stabilize again later
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 02:53:41 AM
I have 5 ETHs. I intend to hold 3 ETHs for a long period of time and then come up with 2 to invest in other cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency that I intend to have for a long time this year is only ETH. Other cryptocurrencies have not yet thought about how to hold them. I will wait to observe the market for some time before making a decision!
Activity: 83
May 18, 2018, 02:46:21 AM
Yes, I will only hold mainstream cryptocurrencies. Because they exist for a long time, I will buy them when their prices fall and sell them when prices rise. I think such cryptocurrencies are profitable.
Activity: 34
May 18, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
I'm hodling for the year PHORE and DECRED. I do believe in both projects, one is current a small cap with strong development and achieving its goals (not missed a single one they put in the roadmap), the other is already a estabilized coin, but with potential for top10 and great pos reward system.
Activity: 162
May 17, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
Hi,
I hold these coins:-

(ETH, LITECOIN, DEX & DASH)

it has a smart contract &  platforms I think it's price will be rise in future.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 04:09:35 PM
i am concentrating on Neo Coin i will hold this coin for the entire year my assumption Neo will touch 1000 dollars in coming days so i will hodl for one year
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
May 17, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
I always hold bitcoin no matter what happens because I can get a huge income from it. bitcoin is the best electronic coin in cryptocurrency group so it is reasonable to hold them for a longer period of time.
Activity: 9
May 17, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
My portfolio for this year consists of  bitcoin,bitcoin cash,bitcoin gold,bitcoin diamond,bitcoin private,etherium,etherium classic,Ripple,Ada Cardano,Tron,Monero,Eos .I hope all of them will give me good profit.
Activity: 77
May 17, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
In my opinion, ICON is a quite good investment in this year, because it seems to be very profitable. This coin offers a smart-contracts platform, and as a smart economy, ICON intends to also host ICOs. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 17, 2018, 04:18:34 AM
Hi,
I hold btc, eth and XAS and I also hope they can be high enough.
Activity: 23
May 16, 2018, 05:29:44 AM
According to market scenario right now ripple and eth altcoins are at their downward prices. so according to me it is a good time to invest in these altcoins because eth potential is to cross around $5000 at end of 2018 and also ripple potential is to cross $3 which is 5 times more from now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 01:21:00 PM
I think bitcoin is the right and better to hold in two thousand eighteen (2018)
because according to the expert it is a prosperous year to the investors and to the company of bitcoin and it is a good sign or opportunity to gain a higher income this year.
Activity: 106
May 15, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
I think you should spend a part of your money investing in BTC. Honestly, I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
I am an amateur investor. Means entering this market is just a side job to increase income. So long term investment is always my concern. I have researched, learned and analyzed the market carefully so in 2018 I decided to keep the BTC, ETH, LTC, Waves. I have them now and in a short time my capital will increase several times. I'm very confident!
Activity: 113
May 15, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
From my point of view, Ripple might be the best coin for long-term investment. It is not just a digital currency, but also a payment system. Ripple uses blockchain technology to make international payments securer and faster. If you tried to make an international bank payment today, it would take around 2-10 days for the transaction to process. The same payment, when done using Ripple, takes a few seconds. But there’s more good news – many large financial institutions like American Express, JP Morgan and Santander are already using Ripple’s technology. Also, Ripple has been working with the Saudi Arabia Central Bank, China’s LianLian International and other banks from around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: