Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin do you HOLD in 2018? - page 58. (Read 185162 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
Hi,
I created this topic to probe: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?
HOLD from early 2018 to end of 2018.
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^
1. Bitcoin of course! This is kinda basic.
2. Tron! The product is coming out soon. With an actual product backing up the coin, price will surely hike! Another rally for Tron is coming soon.
3. Lisk! Great possibility for price increase is just around the corner. Taking its time, but its getting there!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 05, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
At the moment i am holding 3 different coins:
Matrix Ai Network tokens (maybe worth holding till their project is working).
Viberate (I like the company itself because they are implying block chain technology to the music industry: learn more here: www.viberate.com).
Ethereum (This coin will never be out of my list because it's really valuable in the market and I think it can still grow even more).
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
Hi,
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^
a lot of coins that I hold in this year,
I made the wrong decision last year,
as well as the ethereum that had gone up I was unsold.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
I’m holding REDL in personal wallet https://wallet.red-lanterns.com/user/register/
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 05, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
minex 40%
btc 30%,
ethereum 20%
trx 10%

i hold larger amount of minex in my capital because as long as you are holding it, you can receive additional coin by parking it on their site.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
My portfolio is normal like anyone of us here.i had some

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin(but just few)
Ripple
UTtoken
TIO
Zap

These are the coins i am holding for maybe years or more

Your portofolio is seems good enough to hold them.
but I really prefer to hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, litencoin and Ripple than other altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
I keep holding my ETH since 2016 and keep on buying if i have a fund to use.. I will continue buying it because I see my folio on green mode because of it.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 05, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
well I am holding just a few coins for now. I am holding only btc and eth but i hope to hold more as year go down. Once BTC gets to 15k and eth to 1200, I will invest in other coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 05, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
For now I am holding

BTC
ETH
TELCOIN
CV
CS
BEE
POLY
ABT
MAN
STK
CTR
BNB
ICX
PPT
ZIL
ETC
SC
RDD

That's the coins i am holding for now.. Though i will sell of some once i hit my profit and buy news coins i am targeting
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Hi,

I hold bitcoin, DIMCOIN and XEM. I shall continue hodling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
In 2018, I'm holding is ethereum (ETH)  because the price of each year always increases and I hope this year the higher price of ethereum.
Activity: 189
March 05, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
I'm holding ETH because it is the most used cryptocurrency in making payments for ICOs, and I'm also planning to hold MAN, ELF, and XMR due to their huge potential in market, in expectation of high profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 217
March 05, 2018, 05:25:49 AM
I do prefer to hold ethereum in 2018 because it is the most popular crypt o currency after bitcoin. The day to day trading volume of ethereum also considerably high and the market predictions are 2K to 5K in 2018.Ethereum is easily exchangeable through the market. The transaction feasibility of ethereum is with in seconds and it is developed as a platform which facilitates peer to peer contracts and applications so it is one of the major crypt o currency among alt coins.
Activity: 21
March 05, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
Neo, Cardano and DeepOnion
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
Hi,

The coin that i will hold is those coins that are successfully existing and of course those coins that i know i can gain money in long term. Like bitcoins ethereum litecoins and ripple. I am hoping that they can reall give me much more profit befpre the year ends and i am willing to hold them for a year just to have a huge profit and i have the patience to do that because i do not only rely on my investment i also do some signature campaign that makes me more profitable.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
March 05, 2018, 02:31:55 AM
I still faithfully hold ETH because at this time ETH has an alternative to get it ie tokens, and I hold a little DOGE although the price is little but I am still faithful from the past until now.

My hopes are also connected with Ethereum. I believe that it will be gaining and can even reach 2 thousand this year (a bit later). I also hold Cardano (ADA) and NEO - these cryptocurrencies have cool future I think.
Bitcoin must be one of the all-time green investment opportunity, so there will be nothing new regarding bitcoin for the year 2018 especially. I mean to say we can keep holding bitcoin and we can go for fresh investments with bitcoin in this year also like what we have done so far with bitcoins.

I do believe bitcoin alone have given big returns compared to any other coin, this also could be another reason why we should stick with in bitcoin all the times.
Activity: 546
March 04, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
In 2018 I hold only one coin that is bitcoin because it have a bright future and only source of earning income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 04, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
Hi,
As of today I hold coins that were from my earlier bounty campaigns, I hold coins such as CTX which is $0.01 per CTX, and also some airdrop Coins which, as of now, has no value yet. I am also waiting for a pending payment from other Bounty Campaigns such as CLC (Clout Tokens) and SED (Livetree ADEPT), which its Token Sale is still ongoing. I believe one CLC is approximately $ 0.02 as of today. And SED tokens from the Main sale Price is 1000 SED = 1 ETH. I will also be purchasing LUC (Level Up Coin) Play2live tokens later on before ICO ends which in the Main Sale price is 1LUC = $0.05, I believe in these coins, and hope them all be a success.
Activity: 287
March 04, 2018, 03:40:32 AM
I still faithfully hold ETH because at this time ETH has an alternative to get it ie tokens, and I hold a little DOGE although the price is little but I am still faithful from the past until now.

My hopes are also connected with Ethereum. I believe that it will be gaining and can even reach 2 thousand this year (a bit later). I also hold Cardano (ADA) and NEO - these cryptocurrencies have cool future I think.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 01, 2018, 11:52:06 AM
Many coins have a big potential to grow this year and some have already show some of bullishness like litecoin, ethereum and ripple. I perfer to hold ethereum, ripple and litecoin along with bitcoin this year. Those cryptocurrencies have big chances to grow more particularly in the 4th quarter or before the year ends. There are also reports that more crypto investors are planning to purchase more coins as the year progresses.
Except ripple, I will agree with your portfolio. Because ripple is a centralized one hence they may freeze out your funds at any time if they prefer. My all-time favorite is bitcoin alone. Because it will be having huge demand in coming years hence we can expect very big rally. Unlike any other altcoins, bitcoin will be having many development is going on which will be the prime reason why I am always keep suggesting to go for bitcoin investment compared to any other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: