Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin is the best in your opinion? Poll - page 10. (Read 1217 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Eos and Ontology is my prefered altcoin that have a good product and great developer it will surely survive in a long term run based on my observation and analysis this two altcoin are totally give a bright future mark my words. Also include Binance coin because its a new gem in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Of course, the basis for the entire crypto industry are Bitcoin and Ethereum. But there are a number of promising new projects that may in the near future manifest themselves. For example, as a completely new project Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
I love Komodo. The most important thing is with proof of work

I have never seen about that and is there a real proof about that? Even some platforms never touched 30kTPS and that doesn't make sense at all, just wanna get the link that will direct me to the article that created by a trusted party to prove it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I dont even think if centralization is everything for you since the developer can make such manipulations.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I will still go for bitcoin and ethereum because they are the backbone of cryptpcurrencies. They directly and indirectly affect the prices of every other coin in the crypto space
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Of course bitcoin still the best coin, for over the years it existed, bitcoin has no records that it's system has been hacked. Bitcoin also introduced us to crypto currency which made other companies
and other organizations made their own too. Even though Bitcoin is slower in terms of txn speed compared to the latest crypto currencies, bitcoin is still the top crypto in the world.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I love Komodo

transaction per second (developer tests):

KMD 20000
VET 10000
Nano 10000
XEM 4000
EOS 3000
Tron 2000
XLM 1000
BSV 800
BCH 80
BTC 7

https://dexstats.info/scale/index.html

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
In terms of hype and marketing strategy then I go for TRON because they never stop making noises globally and trying to reach different people to learn and understand crypto especially their native coin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
the Chinese love centralization, full-fledged crypto-currencies have taken last places, but what do you think?

http://special.ccidnet.com/pub-bc-eval/index.shtml
Pages:
Jump to: