Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 22. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4
November 04, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Do you have any coin suggestions?

I think all the Altcoin top 10 are worth buying at this time. Also good coin like CMT, ONT is worth a look. I personally choose Ethereum. The reason for this potential coin has been recognized and its current price is very low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 04, 2018, 06:54:16 AM
I bought CHI (Xaya blockchain) on Liquid Exchange because it's the new high speed blockchain for blockchain games (POW) with good working game Treat Fighter beta and Soccer Manager Crypto will be launched in December, 2018. I hope games will be the main road for mass adoption of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
As far as I know, I think EOS is an altcoin that can bring the greatest profit to investors. It has been very volatile since it was listed on some exchanges. It is currently pursuing the Blockchain 3.0 revolution and it is still in the process of being improved. If the EOS is successful, your portfolio will definitely increase by more than 300%.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
It seems like there is good to save, ADA has a top 10 rating in the coinmarket, so that ADA has a large enough potential to rise high.
buy and save  long as you want
I see many people still believe and expect this coin, but I do not believe in forecasts, because many experts also predict coins and market forecasts, they have predicted 2018 is the year of altcoin, but so far the market is still bleak and can not grow anymore

This is all temporary only and I have a feeling bull run will come very soon. We just need some big good news and big new players to come then soon price will rise again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:52:21 AM
It seems like there is good to save, ADA has a top 10 rating in the coinmarket, so that ADA has a large enough potential to rise high.
I see many people still believe and expect this coin, but I do not believe in forecasts, because many experts also predict coins and market forecasts, they have predicted 2018 is the year of altcoin, but so far the market is still bleak and can not grow anymore
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 04:33:01 AM
I'm buying these coins as Iotex, Quarkchain, fusion and refereum, I think these coins are good prospects.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
in situations and conditions like now I think giving advice for the best coins I think is very difficult if indeed you want to buy and start investing there is good you understand with all the risks that will be obtained in investment, coins in the order of 5 may be able to consideration
Activity: 17
November 04, 2018, 02:29:18 AM
I advise you to buy Tezos, this is a new coin. If the price falls below $ 1.50, you can safely buy.
Activity: 9
November 04, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
Activity: 14
November 04, 2018, 02:08:39 AM
I think COSS is good. I'm accumulating a lot of COSS currently. API should be out soon (and with it bot trading) and with the launch of COSS 2.0 in Q4 they will start marketing and focus on user growth. The 50% fee split allocation will hopefully give me a nice passive income in the coming years
Activity: 9
November 04, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
I think for now the good thing for you to buy is Ethereum, NEO and LITECOIN. Almost all coin now is very good for you to buy because all coin in my opinion are at low price condition to be bought. Therefore, with conditions like this will definitely benefit a time when you resell.
Activity: 11
November 04, 2018, 02:05:01 AM
i think that now is alnmpst perfect time for buyimg and inesting, so why not to try and tio start now, that os why goodmluck
November 04, 2018, 01:58:35 AM
VEN look very good now. At the end of this month they have the mainnet launch. Given that the whole market has fallen - a good buy
November 04, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
What attracts me is the purpose of the ripple. The purpose of Ripple Direct is to replace obsolete protocols in banks, it helps banks to increase price competition and enables users to trade faster and safer. In my opinion, this coin has great potential in the next time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 04, 2018, 01:47:30 AM
Activity: 13
November 04, 2018, 01:47:01 AM
There are a lot of good coins are bottomed rn. XSPEC and DNR on topia, XTL on tradeogr, UBQ on bittrex, good from both TA and FA perspectives. 
Activity: 16
November 04, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
ETH is the best for now! It has been proven that it’s capable of moving outside of the market trends. The evedence for this is in January, while many of the other top coins were declining, it was climbing. Thus it might be able to break out and do its own thing.
November 04, 2018, 01:28:33 AM
For week a promising selection might consist of coins such as Ziliqa and crypto-tokens like Quantstamp combined with Viberate on a one to four or similar distribution.
November 04, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 03, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Prices have fallen so much that you get what you get in the future will profit. You can get everything in the top 100. The price of everything has fallen. All of them will surely but surely rise: D
Pages:
Jump to: