Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are worth buying NOW - page 24. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
I think the current recommendations remain why ethereum ?? we'll see for ourselves in the coinmarketcap, which still remains the second disposition after bitcoin, at least this provides a bit of decent coin information
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:40:51 AM
In my opinion, long-term investment is a safe investment for those with little experience in cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 9
October 31, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.
Activity: 6
October 31, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
Of course Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment, but we should not invest in Bitcoin only. Ethereum and NEO are very good options as well.
Activity: 12
October 31, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
With the current price on the market, I would say there are lots of coins that is worth buying, Bitcoin, ETH, XRP, but if you look for possible maximum profit, I can say it worth to look at UTRUST and Loyalcoin.  This two cryptocurrency have hardworking devs, established great partnership with different coins and merchants, ahead of schedule on their roadmap.  Just take a look at this two token I am sure it will worth it.
Activity: 15
October 30, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Hey guyss~ I know of this ICO which is really legitimate. Have met them at a few events. They're launching their pre-sale with a 5% bonus today at 12pm GMT+8!!! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!!
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 11:03:31 PM
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
Since we are in a bear market everything especially the bigger coins are a good buy since it will take another bull run soon enough.

Probably closer to November / December would be my guess.

If you are looking for a good little coin to hop on early I am getting pretty excited about GenX. They have a great team and are making
big strides getting everything going quickly from the get go.  They seem to be doing stuff right.
October 30, 2018, 10:38:36 PM
I think investing on long term is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 10:04:26 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
copper member
Activity: 266
October 30, 2018, 09:15:58 PM
My suggestion is bitcoin and ethereum. This two coins are the only coins i would invest in and that i do myself. Apparently these are the only two coins with a really good future.
October 30, 2018, 09:09:15 PM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 09:00:55 PM
Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
October 30, 2018, 08:32:17 PM
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 07:22:43 PM
In my opinion,long term investment is advisable but must be done avoiding greed so as not to loose you profit made overtime as a result of fluctuation, an example is what we experienced recently and we are still experiencing. Some who did not dispose their investment that yielded so much when the price of BTC & altcoin was high are now regretting not selling when it was dropping. So long term is good but with wisdom.
Activity: 8
October 30, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
I agree, it is really the best, espe ially if you do not have much money to start with. So I think in this case a long term is the most suitable option
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 07:11:56 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
October 30, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
Moreover, when doing long term investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a technology that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.
Pages:
Jump to: