Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are you buying during this down market? - page 3. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I must prefer to buy token from the lowest or cheapest price because of the market become in red. But we should check first the best coins should buy so that in the end, we can earn a huge profits from them. After buying on it just do some holding and do not be panic selling because of the market situations
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I am just buying bitcoin, there are not a lot of coins that I trust and since I am investing to hold for a very long time I am making sure that I am investing in coins that I can be sure that they will be here for the long term. When I am buying altcoins I am only buying ethereum and litecoin, but mostly I just focus all of my efforts on buying bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I prefer to buy coins and tokens with a cheap one in the price range of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc size or $ 0.00012, in the long run I would have resulted in multiples profits
Can you tell me what the coin is?
I see to coin SIA, RDD, DOGE, the NPXS are all above 20 satoshi.

If you give me advice then I will accept your advice.
Activity: 602
My first priority would be to buy coins from top 10 coins listed in CMC, secondly I will try to buy coin which have very small price, in this case I will be in position to buy in bulk & I will make trade during hold.
If you want to know names of coins then should be IOTA, Verge & NEO.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
In this down market, I did not buy any coin or token. I am afraid for seeing the market situation. Now investment any coin can be losses. So, I suggest and I also appreciate for patient getting a good market (market rise).
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I will invest in the DASH, ETH, IOTA. These coins give me a very big profit in this past few months. I believe when the market increased the price again, it's will give me a good profit in future.
Activity: 67
I want to purchase coins and tokens with a modest one in the value scope of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc measure or $ 0.00012, over the long haul I would have brought about products benefits
Activity: 152
I buy these :-

BTC
RIPPLE
XLM
NEO
Activity: 378
I bought ethereum and NEO during this down market because due to correction mode of this crypto market price of ethereum and Neo are very low and i think they can gives me huge returns in future.
Activity: 55
now is the right time to buy coins because looking at the market where coin prices are going down very badly, now I buy etherum for the long term and for the short term I buy storiqa coin, the reason I bought storiqa because the price is quite affordable if the capital is only a little hehe .
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
pretty much the same things that i was buying back when it was a "rising" market.

buying and hodling bitcoin for long term
buying and only trading short term altcoins that are on the rise. basically the coins that are getting pumped to make the quickest profit possible.
Yes, except with a little bit few of the strong markets I feel will be moving up big time in the long run and have been down hugely. Recently, I have added TRX to my portfolio and I expect that with the rest and at buying the dips presently, they should make some great move. This includes, BTC, LTC, NEO, ETH, ADA, EOS and NEM. I really do not buy more than I can handle at once, and these ones, coupled with some ICO investments, I believe are good enough.

The coin i want to buy right now is LTC and DOGE. Litecoin is fast in confirmation time and cheap in transfer fee.
DOGE coin is a joke coin but with a real value in the market. They are worth to buy and hold in this dips market in my opinion.
If you want to be buying doge now at the moment, I would say you should be a bit careful. Although, recently doge has really made a serious move amidst all the market downtrends and just keep beating the odds and at this point still trying to challenge the last ATH. How far it goes is left with time, but usually, this is not a coin you really want to be holding for the long term as it has no development and like you said, it is simply just a joke.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
pretty much the same things that i was buying back when it was a "rising" market.

buying and hodling bitcoin for long term
buying and only trading short term altcoins that are on the rise. basically the coins that are getting pumped to make the quickest profit possible.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Right now, seeing that there is nothing much that I can do regarding this low market and the only wise thing left to do is to buy the coins now that they are cheaper, I have decided to stock up my wallets with coins I have always had eye for, but couldn't afford cos of the extremely high prices. I'm buying more BTC, ETH, Neo, and XRP.
Activity: 87

I am actually buying a lot of bitcoin, I know that we should wait for the price to go down even further before we start buying but I do not see anything wrong with buying the coin now and if it does end up going further down then I can buy even more. I am also buying monero and ADA since the prices of the coins are taking quite a hit at this point
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io

The coin i want to buy right now is LTC and DOGE. Litecoin is fast in confirmation time and cheap in transfer fee.
DOGE coin is a joke coin but with a real value in the market. They are worth to buy and hold in this dips market in my opinion.
Activity: 421
Bitcoin is still my bet. It has the most potential to increase bigger percentage sooner compared to the other coins in the top 20. Bitcoin has the tendency to decline big and to climb up strong. Who never knows what might happen with its value? Just like yesterday, less than an hour it climbed up 6%. Now, wait for the bull run this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
I prefer to buy coins and tokens with a cheap one in the price range of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc size or $ 0.00012, in the long run I would have resulted in multiples profits
when the market like last year I also chose to buy cheap tokens and coins, but with the current market situation, I prefer BTC or Ethereum, which is now a big SALE.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For now I'm buying NEO, Monero, Cardano, NEM, Stratis, EOS and. Monaco. This coin given me a huge profit last year.  I'm hoping it will give another good profit for buying this today during red market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I do not dare to make decisions at this time and I prefer to play safe by buying Bitcoin as a major investment.
I will avoid Altcoin because many of these coins have experienced a very drastic decline, Look like what happened to Etherum.
Etherum prices have decreased dramatically even though Etherum is one coin that has a very high prospect and market share.
So that Altcoin is in a bloody condition and the right choice to stay in the crypto world is to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 114
'm speaking about the fact that it was offering the biggest emission compared with another platform such as you choose some altcoin with good for you.
Pages:
Jump to: