Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins are you buying during this down market? - page 5. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Now is the time to buy at the bottoms, then it may be too late, but I would advise not to listen to anyone because they all have their own head and everyone thinks in their own way, check the sites on the ratings of ICO companies
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Nothing i think that people should not buy tokens now because the market is so low if people stay buying , the price will just go down and there will be no pump up, only bitcoin and eth will rise up again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
I will buy these coins:-

IOTA
NEO
CARDANO
ETH
XRP
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I usually buy coins in the top 20 when the market goes down like this. ADA NEO ETH HSR ... I keep all my assets on them and wait for market recovery. These coins will increase dramatically
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
For flipping purposes or going long term what projects/coins are you buying into?
Currently I brought some ADA, Doge, ETh and Etn coin for long term hold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Now I buy IT, it seems to me that its price will be very high in the future. Also, I'm thinking of buying some promising altcoins that now have a low price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
well right now im only going to stick with ethereum. With ethereum i could day trading it in the market or hold it until the value going up as i wish. Ethereum is flexible coins and has a good liquidity.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I prefer to buy coins and tokens with a cheap one in the price range of 1 to 3 satoshi for btc size or $ 0.00012, in the long run I would have resulted in multiples profits
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I bought more TAU, REQ, ADA, ZIL, TNC and AUTO. Also some more TEL.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: