Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 29. (Read 8240 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would say it's NEO that I like besides Ethereum, because it is a good competitor for Ethereum. Both coins have the potential of growing in value in the cryptomarket. NEO has been used by many ICOs as the platform.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
I will choose Waves and Monero, they have a good project. and I think they have a very good potential for long-term investments
Activity: 866
ethereum is currently very popular and many people like ethereum but other than ethereum many people determine their own altcoin and believe that it will bring many benefits and I personally really like EOS ADA and NEO
Activity: 14
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
For me the most famous are NEO, OMG, QTUM, WAVES, ARK, OAX, QSP There are a lot of coins to buy
Activity: 90
of the many coin coins in the world that I like with the NEO RDX BCA and CARDANO coins
Activity: 266
I can say in my opinion that you can give credit to the project of NEO, because I consider it a very interesting project, and I think that the price for this coin will soon go up.
Activity: 168
I like a lot of crypto. Now the market is rich in good, promising crypts. If you go to the first site, you will be presented with a complete list of crypts. Their forecasts and popularity among investors. The main thing when choosing, think well. What will you do with them.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
I'd like UTK. Utrust. Because I like their platform and the project. This a unique crypto token I think. This token to be a payment and has many partners.
Activity: 28
Personally, I prefer Ripple. This is because of transactions are completed quicker than with Ethereum. Likewise, if we consider the fact that it's price is considerably lower and it has a good enough standing (since reputabe institutions like JP Morgan and American express use Ripple tech), I think investment in XRP would be a wise thing.
Activity: 154

NEO. Although its technology is similar to Ethereum but it still has some better points. I think it can beat Ethereum in the future

I think that the biggest rival of the ethereum in the future will be EOS. I expect a lot of growth from him and buy him very much

I am looking forward to their product. Hope that all their developer say will come true.
For me among the top three crypto currency is Ethereum, IOS and Dash! It was very good to go into these coins.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Personally in my investment portfolio there is a large list of coins by past ETH. These include the most popular: NEO, XRP, ADA, ZEC, IOTA, WAVES
Activity: 28
I saw an article (investopedia) some weeks ago on the most relevant cryptocurrencies aside bitcoin. The cryptos mentioned (which include ETH) are:

1. Litecoin (LTC)
2. Zcash (ZEC)
3. Dash (DASH)
4. Ripple (XRP)
5. Monero (XMR)
Activity: 133
The coins I prefer aside from ethereum is bitcoincash and Omnilayer. Those coins are far better than Ethereum but ETH has taken over while people neglect those coins. DASH also has a good potential aside from ethereum. If you can hold DASH for at least one year, you will be surprised.
Araw ICO
I think that the biggest rival of the ethereum in the future will be EOS. I expect a lot of growth from him and buy him very much
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
In addition to Ethereum, I like Altcoins, because it is a rather promising cryptocurrency, and it is also a significant part of my crypto portfolio.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
in my opinion, other coins are indeed great for investment is EOS. Because this movement is very nice coin in the market. and also this coin is a coin that potential.
Activity: 336
My coins like ethereum are number one now. Coins other than Ethereum that I like are Stellar, Ripple, Monero and Ethereum Classic, and NEO. bitcoin because it has an expensive price and is good for investing.
Activity: 179
After dogecoin and litecoin probably the ethereum is a coin that I like. their lively market and its value belongs to the stable. This is perfect for a daily investment. now I tried to trade doge and litecoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
I think a lot of the coin that good and competition is very strict.
LTC
NEO
RIPPLE
Pages:
Jump to: