Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 8240 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
Ethereum has really been a good coin for me, and I have never regretted making it one of my investment options, but other than this coin, there a a couple of other coins that I'm in love with. I like RIpple, Tron and NEO. I think a lot of person will agree too that these are great coins, and also make good investment options.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
EOS may be a good choice!
Eos has a lot of value-added space for the standard eth, not to mention that eOS is a more widely used application.
If you are an EOS believer, the price is not high now. If you are not a believer, it is recommended to do a layer of warehouses, because there must be a higher price than this, and when it is lower, it is normal to rise and fall.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
I like any new investor in this market follow the EOS, it gives hope for good growth, which can bring us a decent profit.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
I regularly invest the bulk of my money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. If we talk about other promising coins, I want to draw attention to the good potential for further development of NEO, Dash, Waves, EOS, Ripple and LTC.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
To me, I like MonaCoin, as it is a Japanese crypto. Japan is one of the largest crypto countries in the world. Mona had a very strong pump precedent, I think it will repeat that again
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
Take a stable ether, eos, monero, and probably 0x. These coins still have great potential to open up in the future and show the true face. Well, for profit, I generally keep quiet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
Ethereum is one of the best for holding, i think. But if you ask about another good - i think that is some like EOS, Stellar, XEM, and another coins which have own blockchain or coins from different exchanges, like Binance coin, so on.
Activity: 294
October 04, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

I really like the excellent potential of NEO and Ripple for development in the future. I view these coins as a stable passive income. From the next year after the stabilization of the market, their prices should start to rise in price.
Activity: 185
October 02, 2018, 09:59:51 PM
Appears to be for the most part here are an energetic enthusiast of NEO, well can't reprimand them since it's extremely a decent one generally it's for the most part only a publicity coin. Then again, I'm looking at more particle, tron and cardano in view of its high coin showcase top with just shy of $1 and it's extremely a decent catch particularly when you make up for lost time its dump cost.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 05:26:00 PM
Well, the coins that I like , I would say , eos of course, this coin is advised by many and for good reason, so would have taken ada, and of course bitcoin as a basis
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
I like all the coins that bring a steady income. But the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, so many coins have the potential for growth.
Activity: 888
October 02, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
I have some good hopes from XRP, NEO. There are other coins I think they will get pumped and one can have some decent profit of 10-30% like ZIL, SC, XLM these are my picks. Lets see Q4 2018 can bring some good profit or not Smiley

I'm very interested in the Basic Attention Token, as it is one of the most useful tokens available today. It is being used on the Brave browser, and is proving the usefulness of blockchain as well as disseminating crypto knowledge to its users.
Activity: 980
October 02, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
Ethereum is a good and profitable cryptocurrency and beside Ethereum i like bitcoin and litecoin most. I like bitcoin because of it wide variety of uses. And also like to use because of its profitable investment history. Bitcoin is also help me in the case of trading. Many online retailers use it for trading and making. I also like litecoin because if its fast transaction facility. And also like it for its uninterrupted international transaction. It also provide its user an safe, secure and fast transaction facility.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
October 02, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
I have some good hopes from XRP, NEO. There are other coins I think they will get pumped and one can have some decent profit of 10-30% like ZIL, SC, XLM these are my picks. Lets see Q4 2018 can bring some good profit or not Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
October 02, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
I like Dogecoin for its rapid and cheap transactions. It is weird, this crypto currency is already fully mined and its wallet software has not been updated for two years, but DOGE still shows positive dynamics on crypto exchange markets. Moreover, Dogecoin has recently been significantly pumped.

I also like Monero which supports anonymous transactions. This crypto currency often modifies its mining algorithms to remain resistant to ASICs.

Now I look at Stellar. I heard that this coin supports safe decentralized trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
Apart from ETH, I like DRG - it has recently launched its exchange and is heading to be a huge entertainment coin. It has so much potential!
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 02, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
right now eth is fine, especially if you look at the price. dash and ada, and litecoin are good too. anyway, i wish you could find your perfect match and it will be long and happy relationships with your coin Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
There are a lot of very perspective altcoins at the moment, that are very cheap, due to the market conditions. Look at the chinese Ethereum (NEO), or IOTA. These coins are going to moon one day and I think that they are even better than ETH itself.
Activity: 429
October 02, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
Ofcourse as a trader you need to pick other coins than ethereum because other coins to have a potential in their price but you need to hold them until the price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: