Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 56. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I like are Monero,Ripple,Stellar,Zcash and of course NEO.I believe in NEO most of all.The chinese have invented this coin for a reason.There are its shortcomings of course but mostly it alone advantages.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My go to Altcoins besides Ethereum would be:
1.Tron
2. Steem
3. Stellar
4.ITOA
5.Bitcoin Origin

PLEASE NOTE THAT:

The last one isn't an Altcoin (yet)  but it is an upcoming project to be more specific it's a multi fork that caught my attention with their Blockchain tech which they are looking to replace PoW with PoA(Proof of Ambassador a greener solution. 

The last one sounds very promising. I've actually looked into their proof of ambassadorship and its an interesting concept. I cant wait for this coin to launch.
Activity: 135
Bitcoin Cash
Tron
There is
LiteCoin

maybe it was among the Altcoins who always co-existed with Ethereum.

the matter of him in other market Exchange also their Bitcoin volume is always high hold.

this is my opinion, and certainly different from the others.
Activity: 20
I think NANO is my favourite coin beside Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, NEO, and Verge. Because I trully loved the concept of NANO.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Apart from Ethereum, my favorite coins are those with strong computing power. They are bitcoin, DASH, XMR. I think these coins are strong enough to bring long-term profits.
Activity: 69
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

which coin i like beside ethereum is cardano (ADA), i think that's cardano have a future for investment and they really have a great team. i think cardano will be the next of ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
bitcoin, NEO, Ripple, BCH. I think the coin has a good future and is suitable to be a long-term investment. because it has a clear concept and large volume and many marketplace are willing to accept the coin.
Activity: 616
Actually there are so many in my mind that are running right now after seeing this post the best cryptocurrency for me except Ethereum is the NEO and Ripple that are the best for me.  They increase more than the ICO price and even more of it .  It managed to increase itself with the help of smart  traders that's why I like it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
I am choosing blockchain and exchange coins because its having real usecases I am holding neo , nem , trx, Ada, eos and also some exchange coins like kcs, coss , bnb these coins are having real usecase so for long term these coins are great choice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
NIMFATOKEN, this token have less than 2 million token in the market as this ICO was not even got the soft cap though the developer wants to continue the project they started and now that the company has launched their platform and now working a lot of people are eager to have the token it was just less than a dollar each token last week and with days nimfatoken have built the noise in crypto market and now reached the 20 USD each token and keep on rocking.

I like nimfa token too but they don't have market exchange and its only listed on etherdelta. As I see on the coinmarketcap that one token is equivalent to 2.18 usd for the current time. Just hoping to get it listed on hitbtc or other big exchanges to get it pump up again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
for now I like docademic, because it have high price now, and its success to make people atract to that coin, so people buy it. docademic is very usefull coin, especially in medical world, because mtc is medical token currency and it support you if you want to check up your health and paid for medicine, in the future I think it will be very usefull
Activity: 140
NEO and Ripple (XRP) to be my favorite coin after ethereum, these two coins have excellent market price fluctuations, even these two coins are never affected by the price of ethereum so I think they have their own fans and will not compete with ethereum
Activity: 11
Beyond ETH. My favorite is or may be the EOS RFR, NEO. In general, any high value coin I like 😍😍😍😍😍
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think beside Ethereum I relay on Bitcoin, NEO and Cardano. My main investments are in this four currencies and the results are great so far. and my best ICO this year >>>>> Lympo . the price has risen sharply since ico. a great investment this year
Activity: 14
There are alot of new coins with different aims. Most of the new coins and ICOs looks promising for [Suspicious link removed]munity. There are bunch of them which has worth storing in our wallet.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 644
NEO is my next choice after Ethereum because it follows the footstep of Ethereum. It has a continues development with a huge community and they have many partners with a legitimate and existing companies.
Activity: 17
My go to Altcoins besides Ethereum would be:
1.Tron
2. Steem
3. Stellar
4.ITOA
5.Bitcoin Origin

PLEASE NOTE THAT:

The last one isn't an Altcoin (yet)  but it is an upcoming project to be more specific it's a multi fork that caught my attention with their Blockchain tech which they are looking to replace PoW with PoA(Proof of Ambassador a greener solution. 
Activity: 64
What you guys think about EOS? Is it the new ETH?
This article is pretty interesting -> https://www.poolofstake.io/blog/is-eos-the-new-ethereum/

What are your thoughts?
Activity: 37
I think Ethereum is now one of the more promising currencies. It has great development prospects. I have invested a lot of money in Ethereum. I don't think any other currency is better than Ethereum, including Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
I have a variety of them. Eth is number two in the cart behind BTC so I like it. If am to choose between the other numerous coin I will go for RMT then I can also choose Rebel. There are a host of other coin I would love to have too.
Pages:
Jump to: