Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 51. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
If the etherium can cope with these basic problems, then it will demonstrate considerable stability. If not, there are several competing currencies, such as Ethereum Classic (ETC), Cardano (ADA) and EOS (EOS).
Activity: 35
my advice you choose coin Ethereum because the price is still reachable by the crowd and also the price is more stable than the other coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
i very like ethereum much because this keeps me seeing bitcoin before. the other coin must be bitcoin. this bitcoin has been prove a lot and this bitcoin has earn a lot of trust from every investors. so i like this bitcoin much too.

if you invest in bitcoin, you will not regret it until the end. especially if you do long term.
Activity: 45
Safex
Activity: 98
my advice you choose coin Ethereum because the price is still reachable by the crowd and also the price is more stable than the other coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I do not like coin other than ethereum, because I am more friendly with ethereum, so I will not like another coin and hopefully ethereum more profit again in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
in my opinion, the coins next to bitcoin and ethereum are litecoin, because the transaction costs are small and we can exchange or exchange various coins through shapeshift.io. I learned it from a friend, Withdrawal btc from exchange, so many withdrawal fees. Redeem to doge first, drag and exchange through shapeshift again to any coin we want to exchange. This will save a lot of BTC.
Activity: 67
there are a lot of different kinds of coins that can replace their followers in the future, I still think they will be in demand, such projects as NEO or Komodo, eventually NEM and still a lot of platforms that can replace our favorites.
Activity: 104
there are a lot of attractive coins on the market. it is enough to take a little time to study the market and you for yourself make a conclusion about what coins are good. I think only bitcoin and ripple can stand next to bitcoin.
Activity: 196
XEM because it has a great blockchain which is easy, fast and cheap and it has so many use cases which brings more benefits to the community and to the people investing on XEM.
Activity: 392
I really like bitcoin because I invest in it for a long time and believe in its bright future  Grin
Activity: 98
I think this will be NULS.  The dev team is working seriously and without any funding available. They have worked with the heart, not for profit.
Activity: 104
Etherum is a perfect project and it can rise strongly this year, besides it, i am intersted in some good altcoins such as Neo, Omisego, DeepOnion (great community) and Waves
Activity: 79
I think there is a lot of cryptocurrencies that deserves attention. of course, this is bitcoin. I really like ripples. maybe even neo. many cryptocurrencies, which are worth studying. Besides, the value is high and can really help me financially, it meets what I need and wants.
Activity: 161
NIMFATOKEN, this token have less than 2 million token in the market as this ICO was not even got the soft cap though the developer wants to continue the project they started and now that the company has launched their platform and now working a lot of people are eager to have the token it was just less than a dollar each token last week and with days nimfatoken have built the noise in crypto market and now reached the 20 USD each token and keep on rocking.
Ripple, I think coins are almost the same as Ethereum. with Ripple continuing to grow following Ethereum makes this Ripple continue to be under Ethereum. and until now the development of two coins always go hand in hand. so two move strongly to become a mainstay Altcoin.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I invest in EOS, MIOTA, THETA, ONT & BTCP.
And I also mine ETH, ETC, Musicoin, ZenCash, Vertcoin, Monero and Verge (blake2s).

Meddle for a while with zclassic,medicoin and electroneum.
Activity: 182
NIMFATOKEN, this token have less than 2 million token in the market as this ICO was not even got the soft cap though the developer wants to continue the project they started and now that the company has launched their platform and now working a lot of people are eager to have the token it was just less than a dollar each token last week and with days nimfatoken have built the noise in crypto market and now reached the 20 USD each token and keep on rocking.
for coins after Ethereum is Bitcoin Cash. because with Bitcoin Cash that has a value below Ethereum and continues to increase its development to follow Ethreum make Bitcoin Cash is a coin after Ethereum. and I am sure for its development will continue to increase with good and continue to rise in the future.
Activity: 305
Actually there are so many in my mind that are running right now after seeing this post the best cryptocurrency for me except Ethereum is the NEO and Ripple that are the best for me.  They increase more than the ICO price and even more of it .  It managed to increase itself with the help of smart  traders that's why I like it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I do like tron, ada, eos and bitcoin, these are the coins that I like the most beside ethereum. all of them are good for long term investment. it is most talked by the people and I think it will gain more demand in the next following months.
Activity: 112
I also like EOS, NEO and BTC for your reference.
Pages:
Jump to: