Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 73. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 07:17:55 PM
Beside Ethereum mostly i like DASH and Stellar Lumens/XLM because both coin has faster transaction than others with no fee, other than that Stellar Lumens blockchain also as smart contract like Ethereum to run application so every start ups can use it to development their project. 
To me i think beside bitcoin i can see Stellar, which is the new emergin altcoin and hope that this will really gain the attraction of the most of the investors and very soon we will see the price of stllar very high, i think currently it is trading in a low price and therefore still people have good opportunity to invest money there and get a very good prift after some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
Now there are a lot of different kinds of coins that can replace their followers in the future, I still think they will be in demand, such projects as NEO or Komodo, eventually NEM and still a lot of platforms that can replace our favorites.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
LTC, neo, qtum, these COINS are all very good, development and promotion have been going on all the time, if the next good market comes, there will be a good return.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 10:33:40 PM
Beside Ethereum mostly i like DASH and Stellar Lumens/XLM because both coin has faster transaction than others with no fee, other than that Stellar Lumens blockchain also as smart contract like Ethereum to run application so every start ups can use it to development their project. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 03, 2018, 10:11:18 PM
I'm going to choose NEO.
NEO and ETH are both types of tokens, NEO is very popular in Asia, and more and more ICO projects are based on NEO, and I think NEO will still go up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
I started get an interest in vechain and utrust. They seem like solid projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 09:31:16 PM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
I like bitcoin and altcoin! I don't like token! Because I like coin can mining and all feature like this!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
Besides ethereum my favourite coins are Monero , Neo , IoTa and aIoN . This projects can revolutionize our life , each coin in its unique way . They are already receiving a strong support from community and if projects will follow their plans they can be in top 5 market cap.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
besides eth currently i have a collection of fdx coins, bkx and h20 the coins have a good price, but nowadays coin prices have decreased drastically i will hold the coins till the highest price.
I also like you, now besides ethereum I also have other tokens like bankex, next, even anacoin,
hopefully the price of the coins can be like ethereum later.
Everyone has his own liking and disliking’s based on his own experience and knowledge which he is having about different kind of crypto coins. The most important factor which helps in making this decision of choosing any particular coin is trend of different coins in the international market. I analyze the market in detail before making any kind of decision and then decide that coin which suits me the most.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
These :-

1-waves

2-litecoin

3-NEO
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
My fav coin right now is the YUPIE from Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform where you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks that are put up from new, interesting startups. it's a great platform and you can log in for free and get some crypto (not just YUPIES but other ERC-20 tokens). They finished their ICO last month and raised a nice solid amount and they are hitting the exchanges this month. I really think these guys will take off, especially if they get more and more interesting startups / crypto businesses.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 02, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I like NEO very much and I keep these coins in my wallet as well as ARK, Qtum, Zcash, Waves and Stellar. However, you can also pay attention at the cheaper coins that will go to the Moon this year. This information will prompt you which coins you can buy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfd6OE66_k
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
Gvt
Eth
Ltc
Oax
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I want to buy NEO and XRP. I see the meaning and perspective in this.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
After ethereum, I like NEO, litecoin, Qtum, PPT, ETC and Zclassic. Those coins are my favorite aside ethereum.
Dash (originally known as Darkcoin) is a more secretive version of Bitcoin. Dash offers more anonymity as it works on a decentralized mastercode network that makes transactions almost untraceably.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I like NEO because it have potential of being Ethereum's successor too. I think that NEO will cost more than $1000 in 2018. I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
I like LTC and NEO. that's a good two coin. Very good at the present time. If the hold is long term then it is also the best coin to invest. after bitcoin and ETH
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
After ethereum, I like NEO, litecoin, Qtum, PPT, ETC and Zclassic. Those coins are my favorite aside ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

I think no altcoin is better than ethereum. But after of it, in my opinion, IOTA and Waves have really good potentials for the future. Also I think, although it have a really low price, stellar is a really promising coin.
Pages:
Jump to: