Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 70. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 256
As of April 2018, the following are my top 10 altcoins for medium term investment:

1. Monero
2. Stellar Lumens
3. Qtum
4. Bitshares
5. NEO
6. Verge
7. Lisk
8. DigixDAO
9. 0x
10. Kyber Network
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

There are so many coins that I like and this depends on the Technology but here are some of them that i Like

Bitcoin. It is the digital gold of the future

Ethereum. It is going to change the world. A lot of tokens are built on the Ethereum network

Monero. If you like to be anonymous, then this is the coin. As adoption grows gradually, i see so many people use this coin

Stellar. It has a cheap transaction fee and its very fast and so many banks have their eyes on this coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I like Quantstamp the most. I am holding some QSP since December 2017 and I am planning to go longterm. I also enjoy the atmosphere in their telegram or reddit community. Because, I had some negative experience in different communities with immature comments and unrealistic expectations.

Now if you follow their Github activity you will see that the project is picking up speed and they already did almost 400 audits and found almost 1000 issues in smart contracts. Even some Projects I planned to invest in were in the list of smart contracts with issues and influenced my investments. I think in future it will be even more important to distinguish the good contracts from the bad ones.

I started to invest in QSP because it seemed like a very ambitious project with a nice team and no competitors at all. Now after four months I would say the Demo of their project already shows what they are capable of and when this will be done automatically in future we can expect a bigger impact of Quantstamp on the smart contracts and cryptocurrency security in general.
Activity: 1358
besides ethereum, the aion and stk for me they are good for long term investment, I read their whitepaper and the roadmap it seems they are promising and has potential to increase.
Activity: 183
Actually really can't find a good replacement or something similar on the market at the moment.I think that this coin is absolutely unique and unrepeatable
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTL - welltrado.io
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.
I just like to trade some coins besides Ethereum.Neo and Stratis are the most valuable coins which I like most.Those has a good price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Other than eth, definitely bitcoin. Athough, there are also some coins that have proven their worth and are actually good for long term investment and these are litecoin, avt, and ripple. I see great potential in these coins and though their value drastically dropped due to bitcoin’s dip, still great profit will soon come.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Bitcoin only because it is on the market much longer than Ethereum
Activity: 504

I love the ethereum-based coin they recently launched their very successful ICO and yes I love UTRUST (UTK) as a coin based on the excellent and very useful Ethereum smart contract in the future.
Activity: 63
My favourite token is LYM, LYMPO is a new player from Lithuania, they are main focus is to monetize your health data. Their teams is solid, tbh whitepaper are very strong. Also. they have just announced that tokken hodlers will have a chance to become an LYMPO equity shares owners, such things should be the future of the crypto world.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
of course bitcoin because we know that bitcoin is the king of cryprtocurrency now because of its potential and at its very high value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Apart from eth, I really like credits because since this bearish market, it is the only coin that have keep my portfolio growing, other coins keep dipping down and down but credits keeps maintaining stability
Activity: 112
I like ripple, I believe he's going to make another big move up this year. May be.
Activity: 101
Besides ETH , i like are  Ripple,Neo, IOTA, Litecoin  and Ethereum Classic.
All of the above are coins that have potential. It can grow in the future, I hope so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Currently, I doing more deep research about several coins which I want to invest.
The first thing that I consider is their technology. I the coin have a new technology, I consider to choose as my main investment.
Activity: 94
 Smiley I support the DeepOnion project, it has a very nice community supporting the development of the project. It has a very good road map and whitepaper had been released already. I think the future is great for DeepOnion. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Recently, I have found one coin which is named VeChain.
It is really interesting project, as it is applicable to the real life and business.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Actually I don't have any specific coins as favourite, I like coins if they could give me a lot of profit. Every kind of coins, if they give me a lot of profit then I would like them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I have diversity in my portfolio and I think I did a great job investing in them. My top 2 are bitcoin and ethereum but beside them I also have dent, bankex, oyster pearl, litecoin, babb, taas
Pages:
Jump to: