Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 79. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
I personally prefer Stellar. I think there are pretty good prospects ahead
of this coin and Stellar is expecting a big leap forward.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 29, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
ethereum is a good coin and there are some good coins again in the coin market such as litecoin or waves that could be an option
We all know that Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and it is proven to be a profitable coin. There's no doubt that a lot of people like it; on the other hand, aside from  Ethereum, I also like waves. I think waves is such a good coin too.
For now beside to ethereum I like also ripple, because ripple is starting now to have a value and to know in the world of cryptocurrency, and i think this kind of crypto will be stable and confident in growth development of the market value of it, because their are many crypto that are very fast to be gone because of low value. So ripple I think will be a good cryptocurrecny and also small ripple is secure.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Next to Bitcoin, I believe that Eth is the next best coin since it is also decentralized and secure. What's better is that price movement is pretty stable with minimal volatility which is good for long term investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 29, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
1. OMG
2. NEO
3. LISK
4. ICON
5. POWER LEDGER
6. WALTON
7. BINANCE

also include the given ETH and LTC 😊 there are still alot more but those are my favorites.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 29, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
ethereum is a good coin and there are some good coins again in the coin market such as litecoin or waves that could be an option
We all know that Ethereum is one of the best altcoins and it is proven to be a profitable coin. There's no doubt that a lot of people like it; on the other hand, aside from  Ethereum, I also like waves. I think waves is such a good coin too.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
I like INS. It's performance on market doesn't impress now, but it's damn underrated. Their team works hard. They come up with new announcements at least twice a week. Pretty sure it will grow soon. INS project is very promissing. Take a read about https://ins.world/
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
January 29, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

Be sure to learn the top-20 coins on coinmarketcap are the best coins
for long-term investment that have already been time-tested!

I also think that the top 20 coins on coinmarketcap are a good long-term investment option. Besides, Waves are also an option not to be missed in 2018, current prices are still very low.
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

Be sure to learn the top-20 coins on coinmarketcap are the best coins
for long-term investment that have already been time-tested!
Activity: 434
January 29, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
The coins that i like besides Ethereum are Cardano, Stellar, and NEM. They almost have the same attributes as to market capitalization and market price. It's gonna be worth your money if you invest on them since they will surely grow more soon if you will just trust its attributes they have now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 16
January 29, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
For me, my ace in the hole (i hope) is Cardano/Ada. Bags of potential and a talented team behind it. Others i suspect to rocket would be Neo, Eth and Stellar. Just my 2 cents !!
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
Coins that are able to be profitable in long term.  I particularly like coins like neo where they pay you some dividends when you are holding onto their mother coins.
Activity: 168
January 29, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
I think Waves, bitcoin cash, ripple are some pretty good choices right now.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
January 29, 2018, 09:58:34 AM
The other coins i like besideds the ethereum are the ripple and bitcoin cash. Ripple has a good performance and have a possibility of make the future cryptocurrency. Ripple is also good at the banks. The banks support the ripple not like the others. The others that i like is bitcoin cash. The increasing rate of bitcoin cash ir really fast like the bitcoin.
Activity: 192
January 29, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
EOS is my second coin after etherium, because its will be etherium killer and so big even in ico stage, so i recommend it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
January 29, 2018, 09:43:39 AM
I'd recommend these alternate cryptocurrencies as these have personally made me around 115% profit over my initial invested amount. I had these cryptocurrencies for a long-term investment and that's the amount I've earned around 115% more.
  • Tron (TRX),
  • Ox (ZRX),
  • Cardano (ADA),
  • VeChain (VEN),
  • Verge (XVG).
Activity: 236
January 29, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
Currently I am really liking the Yupie from Crowdholding.

They are joining an exchange next month and they have completed their ICO a few weeks ago.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 4
January 29, 2018, 01:15:16 AM
the top ten on coinmarketcap are all good i think, i'd like to add waves to the list too, very promising projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
January 29, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

for me I'll take monero, zcash, NEO on my investment.
for monero & zcash cause they are privacy coin, IMO have a better future for long term investment. for NEO I pick up this cause it has like china effect inside, smart contract on China coin platform I think its a good one for market and also for future investment.
Activity: 448
January 29, 2018, 12:00:43 AM
I can say that none have. When correction Bitcoins and altcoins, Ethereum showed better from the viewpoint of a small drop compared to other coins. Perhaps even Cardano is of interest, but Ethereum is the most advanced at the moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
i only have eth loving coins and not others besides bitcoin but in some information i see ADA-coin has good price also waves
Pages:
Jump to: