Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins do you like besides Ethereum? - page 82. (Read 8243 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 26, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

The trade-off is between risk and reward. Higher cap coins are in general more likely to have steady growth, and lower cap is where you tend to find the x100 coins but also coins that fail.

So depending on your risk level, I would say NEO or Cardano as good high cap options, Walton or 0x as medium, and Aragon as lower cap.
I could give reasons why, but this can be counterproductive - you always need to rely on your own research.

Good question — besides Ethereum…LOL. So you mean we all love it? OK, you are right. I honestly think that NEO is great as well as Cardano and DASH. I hold Monero and deal with Ripple, EOS and Qtum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
I will choose a coin after a while. The coin is too much now. Which coin do you like? Please tell me some reasons. I will thank you very much.

I liked the ETC or Ethereum Classic coin, the coin had once wanted to replace ETH when ETh had a DAO leak that involved a lot of losses and ETCs appeared. so i like coin based on ETH is ETC.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
Try LGO/ Legolas. You can view it on my signature. Smiley Aside from it, my money's on NEM, Litecoin and Bitcoin White. I kust heard them from my friends who invested and got some good profit out of them, so I trust those coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 26, 2018, 10:21:21 AM
Actually after ethereum, I'am looking forward for the ripple. I heard a lot of good things about this coin. I heard that is has a low transaction fee unlike bitcoin. And it continue to pump the market. That's why, this coin really catch my attention. And now, I 'am reading a lot from this coin , so if ever that I invest here. I know the strength and weaknesses of this promising coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
some coins seem to have a good price, there are lite or waves even old coins like doge
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
Now days ICO coins are best to invest , BTC,ETH,XRP and other top coins are best for long term holding , to earn in short term is the Value below $ 5 coins are best , and 3x 4x 10x profit ICO coins are best to invest .

before investing in ICO , check reviews and the project future .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
Electroneum, powerledger and cardano are the three best coins that you may choose. According to the results of some data, these three shows the most highest potential to give you a better profit in this year 2018
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 07:33:09 AM
I really do not have coins that I "Like" all I do really is check which coin has good team good roadmaps and then will try to decide whether this would be good for investing or not. But of course we can also consider how many are willing to invest on that coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 26, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
My favourite coins at present include Electroneum, Cardano, EthLend, Everex, Dent, Powerledger and few others I am still researching on. The choice of these coins is based on their potential to give me high returns in 2018.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 26, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
Besides Ethereum and of corse Bitcoin I really like Monero. The uniqueness of this currency lies in its maximum anonymity, combined with high security. I also prefer Litecoin, cause in its basis there is a principle that resembles Torrent. All computers connected to the network, connected to a powerful network, can exchange currency with each other. And this network is anonymous and decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 26, 2018, 03:32:45 AM
There are some coins that are taking the ETHEREUM type route that I hold small bags of like VEN, NEO, ICON, EOS AND SUB and would like to try to get hold of some WANCHAIN at a decent price as and when I can but I will see how it goes once it gets listed on exchanges. I think it was going to be listed on KUCOIN exchange but I haven't checked yet. I will check later on today. I missed the ETH boat so tried to get some small bags of the new ETH type blockchain coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 26, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
For now I am not sold to any coins long term, but on mid term investment, I think NEO, Wanchain and ICON will surely lead the way along with Ethereum, one or two sleepers will join them, then there will be a tuzzle for the market dominance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
NEO, Stellar and Monero. But only Stellar is gaining profits right now.
Check it out here: https://bitscreener.com/coins/stellar?timeframe=1w&chart_type=line&chart_unit=usd
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 26, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
There are a lot of coins that are capable of bringing a good profit. Currently, the crypto-currency market has strongly subsided. In this regard, almost any Altcoin has the potential for growth. From my point of view, first of all SC, RDD, ARK, POWR will grow.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
my preferred coin except ethereum is bitcoin because I'm investing here today a bit bigger because the price is still low today I just need to wait for the price to rise again so I can earn. so you'd want to invest in bitcoin without the ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
I like quite a lot of tokens and the ether is certainly one of my favorite coins, but also I like Bitcoin and DASH, also NEO and much more, you can probably say that all the coins that are found in the top 10
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:49:17 AM
I personally like trading in really new and low cost coins. Things like:

Veggiecoin
BOAT
Plus1
Playkey Token
Boleno

I use TradeSatoshi and CoinExchange.io for that kind of trading Smiley
Activity: 504
January 26, 2018, 01:41:09 AM
1.Ripple
2.Neo
3.Ada
4.Ltc
Activity: 826
January 26, 2018, 01:39:12 AM
Last time i like more and more how IOStoken project going forward, new solid members joined to their team and social media working very well.  
Activity: 434
January 26, 2018, 01:33:45 AM
Power ledger it’s australian based power company already implementing lots of projects, coss crypto exchange already doing lots of transaction. Electroneum still mobile wallet mining has to come once mining started it will reach to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: