Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ? - page 2. (Read 3848 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
During the next dip I'm pretty sure I will be buying into the coins I already have. Because they are the ones that I believe in the most. I will still be buying into coins like bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, and also Cardano. I just stick to the top ten coins when buying because this coins have a great future and lesser chance of the project folding up and losing all my money than with new coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I will buy BTC coins, this is the most potent and secure coin for us, maybe in the future the price of BTC will increase to $ 20000. That is the most ok time to let you sell them out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Buy BMX, XRR, BWT, ROBOTINA and buy your lambo after a year stated coin above are very promising.
Activity: 196
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 154
I will buy bitcoin in a short time, because the bitcoin bubble is very small, so buying bitcoins may make a good profit.
If the bull market starts, then I think I'll buy QTUM,NEO,POA,Zil.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
This dip market for me is bitcoin good for short term and for my long term is ethereum and I think NEO is a good to invest for long term also so it's good to buy now.

i bought coins from top 25.
in january pump, i bought shit coins. they make x10 but after that they make x0.01
be carefu about shit coins. search your coins good and buy after.

We have to be very careful when choosing a coin in the market because most of the coin is becoming very less when they don't have actual project development from the company. So it is always good to choose the right project for investing, it is always good to buy the coin which listed among the top 50 coins in the CMC.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency. I think that after this time of market baptism, its price is very suitable for purchase!
Merit: 1
Indeed this is a rare opportunity to add a lot of coins but I do not want to take much risk because Dip now has been going on for quite a while and I do not buy new coins, just add value to every coin I already have. all the coins I add are 20% each. Hopefully before next year the price of all these coins can go up like last year
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Personally I prefer to form portfolio from Bitcoin and strong altcoins like Ethereum, IOTA, Bitcooin cash, Cardano, Tron, Stratis, OmiseGO, Sia coin, ICON and Zcash. 35 percent of money are invested in bitcoin and another 20 precent in ethereum. 80 precent of my portfolio are long-term investments. I trade on shitcoins only with 15-20 percents of my deposit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I have purchased many coins in this dip some of them are Neo, ethereum, litecoin, and many other good coins. I am still holding them because I am sure they will give me much more profit than this.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin looks more attractive for me at this moment, good team, and excellent picture on the market are two markers for me. But laso I start to thinking about QTUM...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
I am buying Bitcoin, Masternode coins, Privacy coins and BiblePay!

Bitcoin - first mover advantage, largest market cap

Masternode - self funding budgets, decentralized decisions

Privacy - anonymity

BiblePay - charity and cancer research
Activity: 102
I only recently purchased a small amount of cryptocurrency! They are ETH.BTM.MIOTA
I only dare to buy a small amount because the recent market trend is too turbulent!
Merit: 3
Try to do your own research with Zilliqa, this company has a great potential to moon in the near future. They have a great team and very supportive community. This is like ethereum 2.0. Others say that NEO is the ethereum of china but I believe that Zilliqa is the next ethereum of China.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

I think in this of market status it is better to buy some trusted coins in the market like ethereum or bitcoin and even neo because there are some forecast that the price of those coins will increase again before the end of 2018.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

In this kind of market I think it is better to buy some ethereum or bitcoin because the potential is still there and you can probably earn a lot when you start investing in some top coins in the market and in my opinion the profit is guaranteed with those coins.
All alcoins can be bought and holding until price increase will give you great profit. My favourites are ICX, WAN, VeChain and GVT.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Obviously, I will buy some coins that I already believe if the coins have a promising prospect for the future. I'm sure my coin choices will not disappoint.
Activity: 238
during this dip i will focus on under evaluated gems coin unders pennies , cause they have a lot of rooms to grow even if the market go down:

REBL
CRIPTOREAL
OMIRON
BANCA
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I recently bought Cardano,Eos and Bitcoin , I think it's worth investing in NEO too. Now I try to focus on a few of the most important coins.And now I'm waiting for the market to turn green and I'll have good profits by the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: