Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ? - page 27. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
the only coin that you should buy in a dip is a coin that is actually in a dip. some people confuse a drop or dump with being in a dip. a drip that you are supposed to buy in is a temporary drop where price is lower than the intrinsic value of the asset. for example $6000 was the golden dip for bitcoin and $9000 is still the smaller version of it.
but a drop or a dump for an altcoin usually means it is just getting started to go down. in other words you are buying the dump not the dip.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would prefer to choose ETH, Cardano and Iota because I find the coins to have potential performance in the crypto market world. Many people are now more interested in altcoins which they feel to be much cheaper to buy than the established BTC. Once I will be able to buy altcoins, I would have to hold the coins for a long term arrangement since I believe this may still grow and gain in due time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
i always set dip to btc and etc.
either to hold or to invest in future icos.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Judging from the current trend, although EOS has gone through rapid growth, I think buying now will be an opportunity. In addition, I also like XVG. Many people feel that coins of anonymity will become more and more popular.
Activity: 254
the last two months were just a meal for me, because every morning I woke up and thought, and can sell everything. It's very hard and you're always nervous.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

I really fancy NEM, price is so cheap at the moment with the capability of making returns of 400 to 500% of your initial investment even in the short run. Look into it and make your call
Activity: 392
Presently CMT own by (cybermiles)  and  HSHC (That is Hashcard coin or tokens) i will also buy Monero and ether and even dogecoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
in a dip or in a bear market i would try to fill my bags with some already established coins like monero btc dash or even ethereum. When the bull market arrives switch to altcoins due to the fact that they will gain you more percent
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Korona Coin, wait this coin to get listed and be on the market. This coin has a lot of potential.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Considering the dip, I would go with the Bitcoin and ETH, to be honest, because these coins have the potential to bounce back with more than a double speed and hence it is my investment preference. However, I would go with the systematic investment plan and invest small amount at a higher frequency of time to take the advantage of every low price level.
Activity: 204
There are a few coins that I want to buy if the market red like coins Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, NEO and the Ethereum. I feel the coins has a graph that is very nice and if we buy it and put on hold for a long time it will be very good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.

during the crypto market crisis I bought some NEO, Tron, Ripple and Oyster Pearl PRL because I know that those coins will surge up to the moon when the crypto market recovers and I am right of my decision back two months ago.
I invested crypto because I am a cryptocurrency believer that this Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is the future of our money and we are very lucky on this generation that we are able to earn money and crypto while it's too early and while the world is not yet fully adapted this blockchian technology that we're using today.
Activity: 11
I decided I'll buy NEO and ETH during this dip. I think the NEO is better to earn money
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
in my opinion, i bought the ZIL and ETH. They performed very well. ZIL double my portfolio. 
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
I bought during the fall of the bitcoin market. a little ripple and Ethereum. I think that these coins will allow you to earn good money in a falling market. quite a high potential and a lot of invested funds. I don't think she has a chance of losing her money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I`m buying pretty much everything that I think will become more expensive in half year. Ripple, ETH, BTC everything. For the most part I have bought BTC and ETH during the dip, and a bit of Ripple, hope it will make me a fortune.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
in an dip i would maybe fill my bags with some neo, it has some big potential in my eyes. My future neo price prediction is around 300$ - 500 $. Another nice, secret coin is alqo they have instant transactions and a very good german dev team
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
In my opinion the best coin from these is neo. This coin has still very big potencial and is worth to invest in it.

I think price will be bigger so investing is still profitable
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If you believe that the fall is over then you can buy any coins. Especially those interesting coins that have not yet made a 10x increase but have a good potential for such growth. I hope for Pundi X.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
Scam coins can be everywhere, but for this we should investigate ICO, read white paper and then invest so that money is not wasted. But still many companies  scammed after giving assurance.
Pages:
Jump to: