Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ? - page 22. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Any altcoin infrastructure that does not currently rise after the last fall can be invested. As a result, almost all of the altcoin 's have been priced for themselves. Some stock markets still have a few coins that have not been able to move forward. It is important to invest in researching and investing in them.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I will buy BTO and hold it for a long time. My friend told me that BTO has very promising prospects and the prices in the future will be greatly improved. I believe in experienced investors.
Activity: 84
If you believe that the fall is over then you can buy any coins. Especially those interesting coins that have not yet made a 10x increase but have a good potential for such growth. I hope for Pundi X.
Activity: 144
Yeah, i agree with you, i would definitely buy some NEO right now, and price is just great, i mean 59$ for a coin that have china support, it's just cheap.

Bought some.
I hope it goes up to 70$-80$.
Activity: 309
Yeah, i agree with you, i would definitely buy some NEO right now, and price is just great, i mean 59$ for a coin that have china support, it's just cheap.
Activity: 19
It looks like the coin that is currently purchased is eth, because the eth price is still down and we can get a bigger profit, and I think the eth coin is very good.... Cheesy
Activity: 238
I have purchased many coins in this dip some of them are Neo, ethereum, iota, litecoin, and many other good coins also and they are already in profit from my buying price but I am still holding them because I am sure they will give me much more profit than this.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I think NEO does not have the same development potential as ETH. Investing in ETH will help you make a lot of profit thanks to the difference between rising and falling. Besides, it is considered as a potential currency to replace Bitcoin in the future so investing in it is a wise decision.
Activity: 144
I was thinking about buying ETN.
The predictions say that it should go up but I'm not that sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
I also think that buying NEO for $ 60 is a reasonable solution. NEO is a very promising Chinese coin, which begins to appear on European exchanges, which will affect growth.
Activity: 156
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
I buying these coin cux at these moments, it's price very low, It's have decent value for long term investment.

1.LITECOIN
2.RIPPLE
3. DASH
Activity: 224
after the market fall in price I bought for a long term ETH investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
I also want to add my NEO to my investment in the long term. Also with this falling market price, I want to buy more ethereum and litecoins again. I feel I will get a lot of benefits from them, especially from ethereum, I will benefit more quickly than NEO and litecoin.
Activity: 32
The coins I will buy during this downturn are Eidoo coins, Benetton, amelia Tomasicchio, Michele Giancarli, Paolo Montevecchi etc are other team members. How does Eidoo (OR) work? Eidoo aims to solve this problem with a set of products and services (wallets, exchanges, digital identity solutions, and more) that will provide an intuitive user experience, focused on a simple and secure way to store, buy, sell and transfer digital assets, buy or sell ...
Activity: 196
I am waiting for Bitcoin Cash to go down a bit more.
Looking for other coins to invest too.
Thinking of investing in Dash
Activity: 47
I think you should buy the most potential coin today. They will increase in the next few years. And especially NEO is one of the best purchases today. I think this will be one of the best performing coins in 2018 because it is highly respected in China as well as around the world. They have a large and talented developer pool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
You have the right. Neo really looks like a very good investment just right now. I personally also can try my luck with Ethereum Classic.   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
When you wrote this post, the situation on the market was very sad, I think that now a lot has changed in the market and now you can freely invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 163
During the fall, I would not refuse to buy a bit of etherium and neo two good coins; I would still like to buy bitcoin but its price is very high and it is not my pocket, but in the long run, I think about it!
Activity: 280
I really envy people who have extra money to buy some promising coins in the market because I don't havr extra money and I always missed the chance to buy every dip anyway I am not losing hope that someday I can make it and if ever that time came I like to buy ethereum,bitcoin,neo and litecoin these are the coins I want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: