Pages:
Author

Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ? - page 35. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
I would choose a coin in which I am sure of will be progressive in the future or in the many years to come. It is better to be very sure than regret it afterwards, so I am buying more bitcoin and ethereum. And also thinking of buying other coins such as NEO and more XEM.
Cardano is a hype project with the goal to research all blockchain-related problems scientifically – and find solutions. If you believe in the future use of blockchain technology – you might see why ADA should grow more and more.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
I am still awaiting for news to pour in from the G20 summit. If the regulatory laws come in favor of cryptocurrencies, then almost every coin will be a good investment, since prices are going to rise no matter what. More money will pour in and price will increase further.
As per today's trends, ETH looks like a very lucrative purchase. Its price has come down significantly. The other coin I am looking at is NEO, since it has great potential.
But, like I said, if the news would be positive, almost every coin will jump back. So, almost every coin will be a good investment.

It seems that G20 summit had great impact on cryptocurrency price... Hope it will end up for the best.
I'm looking to buy some NEO too... Haven't looked for prices long time so it was suprise to me that price dropped so much.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
If we just want to double up there are many coins we can buy. Just look at Ambrosus AMB now traiding for 0.24$ this coin will bounce back to 0.60$ when the market goes green. Than you will make nearly 3 x. Buying BTC is a good option but far away from the only coin to buy during this dip.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I would choose a coin in which I am sure of will be progressive in the future or in the many years to come. It is better to be very sure than regret it afterwards, so I am buying more bitcoin and ethereum. And also thinking of buying other coins such as NEO and more XEM.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Im still afraid to buy because I guess it will slowly dip more in the next few weeks but I think eth, ltc, and ada is the best one to buy during this dip.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
this may sound like a cliche but only bitcoin is good at the moment because there are only certain scenarios that could happen. if bitcoin continues going down altcoins will also go down so there is no point buying anything and if bitcoin were to recover the biggest and surest recovery would be for bitcoin. altcoins may recover too and some of them bigger but you can not be sure about them and that is key factor.

there are also smaller unknown altcoins that are getting pumped on a daily basis which you may find worthy of investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I am thinking of waiting a bit more, since there are people who believe btc could go way below $4k. This would mean altcoins would dip even lower. Not sure what to trust though, btc could also be up to 8k and higher in no time, has happened before with altcoins being back in business in a jiffy.

I would spend my $$ on $NEO, $MAN, $ETP, $ICX and maybe even some more $STRAT....
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I would say Ethereum, Neo and Cardano are the coins which I think is worth buying. They have sunk in lower than most known coins and these are known coins closer to bitcoin in popularity which means it could rise up again in price as they have before the dip.  
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
Not completely agree with you, I think it is better to wait a few days now, since now bitcoin is very unpredictable, need to wait for the decision of the G20 and then think about the purchase.
Activity: 105
Would like to all top altcoins especially Neo, LTC, Monero, zedcash
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I am more interested in ethereum
and the new ico coins enter the market. the price is very skewed at the moment. this makes me want to speculate buying with a sizeable amount. I think this storm will pass quickly and return to normal
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
I agree with you guys on BTC not sure about buying ETH. To much fud now days about mining and so on and it drops fast.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
BITCOIN is the only coin people need to buy during DIP because in future BTC will never fall back to this price again.

I am Buying BTC , ETH  and BITSUM
Activity: 46
Stratis is at a rediculous price. It will have a massive 2018 and beyond. Also buying up some icon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think you should buy them now, if waiting for the G20 summit to decide, then the price of the altcoin will rise. So you will miss out on huge investment opportunities. I think you should buy the coin the most potential coin today. They will surge in the next few years.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I am still awaiting for news to pour in from the G20 summit. If the regulatory laws come in favor of cryptocurrencies, then almost every coin will be a good investment, since prices are going to rise no matter what. More money will pour in and price will increase further.
As per today's trends, ETH looks like a very lucrative purchase. Its price has come down significantly. The other coin I am looking at is NEO, since it has great potential.
But, like I said, if the news would be positive, almost every coin will jump back. So, almost every coin will be a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Bitcoin is on discount now, all other cryptos depend on bitcoin and were pretty much all in a biggest bubble than btc.

If you really belive in a project, this can be a good time to buy, but good projects (like eth or xmr) are not in a big discount. Only shitcoins are dying, as it was supposed. Their eventual future success is pegged to a new btc rise and fomo sentiment, and also in that case buying btc now should be the best choice.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I will buy bitcoin in a short time, because the bitcoin bubble is very small, so buying bitcoins may make a good profit.
If the bull market starts, then I think I'll buy QTUM,NEO,POA.

I have bought some btc and ETH, if it dropps more, I will buy more btc and ETH, I still think these two coins will recover soon. It is very near the last lower point now. There is no much space fot dropping any more.
Activity: 100

I bought Neo, EOS, ETC
Activity: 110
NEO is still to pricey for me, but XLM and BAT?
Pages:
Jump to: