Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 66. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
in my mind, my childhood TV Series ... Spectreman スペクトルマン

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectreman

and the music ...

"I have seen the light
It was always shining in me
Walk down of the light
Now i'm in the glorious country

Time and places they don't matter
All reality is shattered
And tomorrow is the first day of forever ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzDVniuJrbM

in my mind first comes satoshi. he was the father of bit coins. so i like japan and that country people those are really very smart. because japan is very small country but implemented economically, educationally, technologically, and military. really just aasume they country. i like everything in that country i have no particularly one special thing.
Activity: 6
When I think of Japan I only think of one thing! Japan Animation, Japan Anime Statue in Tokyo! I so much would love to go to Japan for that sole purpose only.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
When it comes to Japan, what directly I think is they are disciplined and they are that united with no corrupt leaders like Philippines thats why the're country is so blessed in technology.
Activity: 19
Fantastic food!  Traveling to Japan is on my bucket list.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am a fan of Deeponion
I have been to Japan too time , and Oysters from Hiroshima come to my mind first. The most delicious!
Activity: 59
Japan is a very advanced country, Japan is always surprising with the way out something new, japan is also famous for its super-sophisticated electronic goods, I like with and proud of japanese who can bring fragrant name of his people, success always
Activity: 87
The thing that comes to my mind when thinking of that japan hmmmmmmm, I submit 2 thumbs up for that one country, japan only one country in the part of Asia that can bring the name of his country worldwide by way of exciting new things
Activity: 244
Merit: 43
I think of a bunch of anime watchers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Sushi comes to my mind first. And than the Japan flag. Sadly Hiroshima and Atomic Bomb :/ Then Samurai and Tokyo.
Activity: 8
Anime, hentai, evo, drifting,gtr,rx7 fd, fuji, samurai
Activity: 308
Toyota and Honda
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Good, Smart People, Technology, Toyota, Mazda, Satoshi Nakamoto
Activity: 33
technology. this is why bitcoin is well seen there
Activity: 52
Samurai
Activity: 74
Toyota and Honda
Activity: 36
sushi and my GF
Activity: 156
the first thing in my mind is car races

of course when im  in bitcoin related places, satoshi comes first Cheesy
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
First thing that comes to my mind when someone mentions Japan is Sushi!!!!    Grin
Activity: 22
I think of conformity and being overworked mainly. Things seem way too strict nothing like anime Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
People come to me to think about me. and short-lived fast-moving people. I also like the japanese very much. respectful and hardworking. I would like to live in japan.
Pages:
Jump to: