Pages:
Author

Topic: What comes to your mind when you think of Japan? - page 69. (Read 102621 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
good culture nice place and lovely girls  Grin
i want to visit japan one day because some of my relatives are living there and they always say that it is nice to visit japan.
Activity: 210
Thinking about Japan, the things came in to my mind are the tourist destinations, anime, robots, foods specifically the authentic ramen and sushi. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Oh its naruto, so much fun in japan anime. hahaha
Activity: 555
Merit: 253
Japanese gardens are very beautiful and harmonious.
Activity: 232
I think of robots, sushi and old school Japan like swords and ninjas
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Raw fish, katana, sakura, kimono, beautiful little girls, sumo, earthquakes
Activity: 224
Hi-tech technology Japan.
Activity: 172
that must be AV stars, they are beautiful and its a specialty industry of Japan
Activity: 369
Crypto and blockchain writing service
Whenever I remember Japan, I think of technology. I also know the Japanese as a people with a rich unadulterated culture with a tough sounding language.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Lot of stuffs actually, but these are the highlights; anime, horror stories(yukii onna, slit mouth woman, no face and etc)  JPOP, cherry blossoms, JPOP, discipline, samurai, gods, youkais
Activity: 476
Sleezy side of me would like to see school girls in skirts. Kid part of me wants to see them school girls in skirt and the giant gundam statue. The mature cultured part of me wants to see the cherry blossoms and street food
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
japan is a place i always want to travel. food are awesome. wide roads so that traffic will never been an issue. the japanese cultures are one reason why i always love japan, no discrimation at all. and they give respect to each and everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Anime, of course. I only love Japan because of anime. I do not like their drama and their movie. Also, Japan cannot make a good live action from anime. But they make a lot of nice anime. I like Persona 4, the best JRPG game I have ever play, even though it's from PS2. But there is also P4G that can be played in PSVITA.
Activity: 1
First of all anime.

Random thought japanese girls have the best nipples in the world.

i agree with the statement i love japanese girl so cute
Activity: 42
Hentai, Anime, Those damn Cherry Trees, and crazy Japanese telling crazy stories
Activity: 462
For me Japan has people with extraordinary minds because they always had an advance technology in terms of mechanics, anime and movies but they need to improve their series movies because it is lack of twist compare to korean movies.
Activity: 151
Technology, discipline, hardworking people,  boring life, motropolitan area.
Activity: 380
I would say anime and cherry blossoms. Perfect combination right. Just kidding. But these are the one came into my mind first. Because I love watching anime when I was a kid and even until now once I have a time. Cherry blossoms  because I really wanted to see this hopefully one day. Smiley
Activity: 22
first comes to my mind no.1 in Technology and Robotics, anime and cute stuff, sushi lover here
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
First of all anime.

Random thought japanese girls have the best nipples in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: