Pages:
Author

Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now? - page 10. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You have to analyze yourself and not to do mistakes of others. You invest money so it's impossible to listen anyone because when you'll loose it you will be dissapointed and you will judge your decision. Everyone here can make it easile but then your money bet Smiley so teach how to analyze crypto. Cheers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I would advise you, sit down to select several projects and conduct their analysis, then make a conclusion directly for yourself, whatever you choose, because constantly you do not wake up to ask everyone, you will have to once and one. Good luck to you.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi, guys! What interesting gambling projects are on the market now?
Activity: 210
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 56
I think etherinc & holo is good
In my opinion most promising ICO's is a
-Nex(now there is a lottery, you can apply for participation)
-Manframe( proof of carry airdrop is avaliable)
-Etherinc
-CardStack
Activity: 210
u can check icorating.com and invest as per the listing policies which is safe for our investments
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
No doubt that good ICO to invest now is KYClegal because verification is always needed now everywhere, I try to pass poloniex verification for 6 months, but without success. In many cases this process is long and exhausting. And everytime u should pass it again. So, KYClegal promises to solve this issue I think.
Activity: 87
In my opinion most promising ICO is  Zilliqa, Dadi, Photochain, GoNetwork  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction
Activity: 315
 The good Ico investment for now is you should see the coin is really high quality,Because now is not a bad ico but there is a problem in some exchanges so it could affect all ico price, so price goes down all
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
This is not the first time I see such a topic, in this issue there is always one piece of advice - independently study the ratings of projects, understand and make the right decision. Believe it is not so difficult
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Half of the projects that are being written about here, I did not hear anything about them. Give me more information. At least links to the site. It would be great. In this form, your information does not have a very high price
Activity: 140
Here's an upcoming ICO I'm looking into investing in, they've got a unique proposition.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
there are number of ICO which we can invest now. For example
1. Mainframe
2. Hybridblock
3. Etherinc
5. DAV Network
6. Nexo
7. etc...
Activity: 249
I thought that #savedroid was good ICO and you can imagine what everyone of 35000 investors like me thinking about this ICO. It looked solid and good choice but no one can be sure that CEO of project is an totally idiot. So every ICO now is a very risky so be careful with that. After savedroid I think I will wait when coin go to the market and only after that I ill buy it
Activity: 84
there are number of ICO which we can invest now. For example
1. Unibright
2. DML
3. seele
5. Etherinc
6. Shpere.social.
7. etc...
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 04:14:23 AM
The right ICO investment for now is u should see the coin is really high quality, because for now is not a bad ICO but there is a problem in some exchanges so it could affect all ICO price, so price goes down all
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 19, 2018, 03:31:30 AM
I read through this topic and see that most of people recommend invest in some ICOs but they didn't explain why? I think that is too vague.
My viewpoint, we should not invest in ICOs now because i saw most of token will go down lower the price at ICO after ICO is end and it's listed on exchange site. So why we don't wait them listed on exchange site and buy with cheap price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
In my opinion most promising ICO's is a
-Nex
-Manframe
-NWP
-CardStack
Activity: 30
April 15, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
I think that it is necessary to invest in several ICO at the same time. There are sites with ratings of passing and future programs. Look at them and choose.
Pages:
Jump to: