Pages:
Author

Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now? - page 9. (Read 2688 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
К coжeлeнию вce caмыe xopoшиe ico пoчти вceгдa кpaйнe нe шyмныe. Mнoгo oчeнь мнoгo ico , нo xopoшиe нyжнo иcкaть . Haпpимep medichain . Oчeнь нpaвитьcя мнe .
Activity: 182
A large flow of investors are now interested in the project AVATARA which allows you to realize your ideas of remote presence. Therefore, I think that the potential of the project is enormous and I believe ICO will be successful.
Activity: 47
This was copied and pasted from a different question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
Activity: 28
Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Activity: 42
Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Gymrewards,  bobs repair ,forever has fallen
Activity: 210
BlockCHain Hotels !!!

If u have not heard about you will, with a brilliant business plan focused the overpriced and very competitive hospitality industry.

Find out more at https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Mensarii is a decentralized platform that aims to help consumers and merchants overcome the obstacles of a traditional banking industry. With a blockchain validated system, the inbuilt error and malfeasance of old-fashioned bank processing can finally become a thing of the past. A blockchain validated system provides inherent protection against fraud and is a haven for transparent payment processing...
https://www.mensarii.io
Activity: 132
guys who hunts for bounty i found perfect project!
click the links
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Good ICO to invest:
- IQeon - IQeon is a decentralized PvP game platform integrates games, apps and services based on intelligent competition between users
   created to help players monetize their in-game achievements.
- Sphere.Social
   Sphere is built on the idea that privacy, corporate transparency, and data security should be the fundamental building blocks of any social
   platform.
- FRIENDZ ICO - Friendz coins will be the main currency used by brands to connect with their audiences on social media.
Activity: 56
If you risky guy try GIFcoin. The GIF in GIFcoin stands for Gambling Investment Fund. This fund is backed by an already functioning betting website
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
need advice!
If you want to know here then there will be many answers, You check the camp, chek whitepaper, Team activity to see, They have to see the plan, Due to a lot of consideration...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Check out Eventum I think its a pretty cool idea I even wrote a review about it https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ksiazek/eventum-ico-review   So check that out if you are interested I suggest like I did at the end of my review that you do some of your own research and even take part of their alpha/beta platform to test the product out.
Activity: 378
need advice!

I am currently participating in the Beaxy ICO, a potential project for creating an exchange floor where people can trade fiat currencies and cryptocurrency. That will make it easier for people not to have to pay for deposits or withdrawals on exchange floors. And in June this project will start pre-ICO so you should consider investing.
Activity: 259
On May - June, i want to recommend QuarkChain ICO which is judging very high by crypto community and ICO rating sites.
QuarkChain : is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
QuarkChain can perform 100,000 transaction per second and it will pass Visa. This is thing that many cryptocurrencies can't be done at the moment. I think QuarkChain can 50x in 2019.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I expect this year to be the crowning moment of ICO projects and I believe that if you focus your time on researching these projects seriously, you can succeed in this market. ETH is currently receiving great attention when Vitalik Buterin announces plans to help ETH deal more quickly, which will also boost ETH-based ICO projects in the near future.
Activity: 65
I like the concept of building software without writing any code from Sparkster. Check for SPARK coin. You may take a look at the website: sparkster.me/
But it is always better to do your own research before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 154
 I’m currently excited about SciDex. I just participated in SciDex’s community program. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: