Pages:
Author

Topic: What company should take btc? - page 3. (Read 3353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2015, 08:25:47 PM
amazon should be great but they won't in the short term
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 24, 2015, 08:00:32 PM
I would love to see Steam taking it officially but Gave is too dumb, so im stuck with Steam gifts.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
February 24, 2015, 07:53:01 PM
All the financial monsters sooner or later will incorporate digital currencies. The so-called capitalism is heading towards anarcho-capitalism and to be honest it is a little bit scary that transition.

I hope that from the major internet companies facebook will be the first player to play with bitcoins on the market with friend to friend payments.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
February 24, 2015, 07:41:50 PM
What company should take btc?

For me: I'd like Virgin airlines (or anything richard branson tbh) or UBER!

in terms of spreading the word of bitcoin, i would like to see mcdonalds and facebook accept it, theres a good potential for possible trending in the world.
i can allready imagine word going around and spreading from one person to another , to two more etc etc..
but when it comes to merchants profits, i believe every online seller should accept it, simply because its not that hard to setup, and it may increase their customer number a bit.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
February 24, 2015, 07:17:10 PM
All the companies which do not accept cash, and there are more and more of them.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 24, 2015, 06:39:24 PM
I would like Valve to include bitcoin on the Steam platform.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 24, 2015, 05:43:25 PM
PayPal n ebay/amazon for me.. Lets see if they happens..
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
February 24, 2015, 05:37:34 PM
Utilities companies.

Paypal.

Venmo (the Paypal copy cat payment company).

By the way, the OP, Virgin Galactic accepts payments in Bitcoin...so you can literally (some day) go to near the moon and pay for it with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
February 24, 2015, 05:28:02 PM
b2b companies should.

if a business pays his debt with bitcoin to another business which one, let's say it's the manifacturer, and manifacturer paid his debt to raw material guyz etc, then bitcoin's price should skyrocket. why? because their money on bitcoin circulating...

Business to business companies should..

Others? B2C companies are just creating sell pressure. X company accepts btc but they're selling it immediately via bitpay etc...

Also C2C would be cool too.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
February 24, 2015, 05:23:09 PM
What company should take btc?

For me: I'd like Virgin airlines (or anything richard branson tbh) or UBER!

cheap air already does that for virgin.

for me it would be ebay/paypal or a major car rental company.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
February 24, 2015, 03:52:38 PM
Obviously Amazon! If they accept Bitcoin, it would give it the biggest validation it could possibly get. I mean that company is the world's(!!!) biggest retailer. It's not a shady company and people may re-consider their position if they previously though Bitcoin was only used for illicit purposes!

I agree Amazon should accept Bitcoin, but to piggyback off your comment, I'd propose an even bigger company.....

Alibaba accepting Bitcoin would cause a tear in the time space continuum...c'mon Jack Ma you can do it!

That would be huge.

Not likely to happen though, not until China softens their stance on Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
February 24, 2015, 02:58:59 PM
Obviously Amazon! If they accept Bitcoin, it would give it the biggest validation it could possibly get. I mean that company is the world's(!!!) biggest retailer. It's not a shady company and people may re-consider their position if they previously though Bitcoin was only used for illicit purposes!

I agree Amazon should accept Bitcoin, but to piggyback off your comment, I'd propose an even bigger company.....

Alibaba accepting Bitcoin would cause a tear in the time space continuum...c'mon Jack Ma you can do it!

Wow! Yeah Alibaba would be an awesome company, as well. I mean, many people don't even know it, but it's a major backbone of international and retail trades. It's the "eBay of corporations" so to say. Interesting suggestion!
Honest 80s business!
February 24, 2015, 02:57:32 PM
I hope rakuten is taking bitcoin soon,it is a really important company in japan and it is expanding to many others country

Yeah I actually didn't know what they were about until today or so. I heard about them considering to accept BTC the other day but just shrugged it off. Turns out, they're the "Amazon of Japan"!!! That's huge!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 24, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
February 24, 2015, 02:54:32 PM
I hope rakuten is taking bitcoin soon,it is a really important company in japan and it is expanding to many others country
Honest 80s business!
February 24, 2015, 02:53:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
February 24, 2015, 02:43:39 PM
Wow... How can no one here fail to bring up that Sir Richard Branson does indeed take btc for Virgin Intergalactic. I had to look at the date on this thread 5 times before I realized that most of you clearly know nothing about Bitcoin...

EDIT.. Mr Tea knows about Bitcoin!

Wink

Maybe because one of us would need to have 100k in btc to spend on such an awesome thing Wink

Still.. It's not something most of you should be unaware of.
Bitcoin 101
Silk Road
Mt Gox
Blockchain
Overstock
Virgin Intergalactic
 Grin

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
February 24, 2015, 02:33:48 PM
Wow... How can no one here fail to bring up that Sir Richard Branson does indeed take btc for Virgin Intergalactic. I had to look at the date on this thread 5 times before I realized that most of you clearly know nothing about Bitcoin...

Wink

Maybe because one of us would need to have 100k in btc to spend on such an awesome thing Wink
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
February 24, 2015, 02:33:04 PM
Morrisons maybe? Would love to do my food shopping with BTC Cheesy

Aye, Morrisons, Asda, Tesco's ...aye. All of them money grabbin' shits. That would make my life so much easier! I would even get 10% staff discount from one of them too!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
February 24, 2015, 02:22:47 PM

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: