Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocur investment would you recommend a beginner for a a start up stage? - page 2. (Read 166 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I would always advise anyone that is new to crypto to always invest in Bitcoin because this is the only way they can be safe from market manipulation and bad projects. Not that there is no good altcoins in the market but we need to be wise and look for good projects to put our money without wasting time and delaying since we are already in the crypto hemisphere.
We can always make.money from the market investing in good altcoins but the problems comes when we don't make research on the altcoins we are about to buy and hold because this could bring loses to us if we end up investing in the wrong coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I think directly suggesting investment in Altcoins is not wise.  This will make him dependent on us and he will have no strong base to stand on his own.  I believe investment is a personal decision and one must learn to live with it.  So I would advise him to learn first about crypto and trading.  This investment sometimes requires improvisation and acting quickly, and we cannot recommend it all the time.  Only serious people can survive in this investment.  If he can't learn from his investment journey, how can we help him.  Maybe we just need to give advice and keys in several important things. Apart from that, let him experiment on his own. If he doesn't understand analysis and can't find entry and exit points on the market, even investing in Bitcoin he will find problems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
In my opinion if someone comes into cryptocurrency looking to have it as an investment asset, my advice is always to stick to bitcoin because it is the only coin I considered worthy of been called an investment, the Altcoins are more like a gamble to me.

Now if one still wants to invest in this Altcoins then I will say they should do their own research and find that Altcoin that goes in line with your utility purposes and then invest in it. There are some Altcoins know for fast transactions, some for other utilities like gaming or even AI so it is down to the person to do there own research
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
You know what's actually advised? For people to actually read and learn about this industry so they can find their own investments and make their own decisions instead of asking random strangers online.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
If you've someone being introduced to the crypto world of investment, would you advice then to have their first experience with the AltCoins even as most of the AltCoins volatility potentials are so weak to rely on? If yes, what AltCoin would be best recommended for a beginner in a start up stage like that and if no, what other cryptocurrencies is advised?
Pages:
Jump to: