Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip? - page 3. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 5
Ravencoin. No ICO. No premine. ASIC resistant. Backed by big $. Politically positioned to endure regulation.
IF YOU Say so, what then is driving the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
Now I buy BNB as it is very good now sagged in price, well that I did not dare to buy it for $ 29
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Not much to be honest,,, I wish I could but I did all my buying in the dips last year. I thought they were dips. I kept buying every drop. I was wrong!

If I had just been even more patient, I would have been buying now.

But yes, every few months I buy a little bit of the same ones I hold: Waves, Litecoin, Monero.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
I am focused on high-quality technical and private projects. I believe that they will be in good demand towards the end of the year. Such as KMD and ARRR
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
I have bought some of the  Bitcoins and one ethereum a few weeks ago. It seems to be the good purchase for me and give me the lot profit.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
In my opinion, it's a good decision to buy Bitcoin, ethereum and those high capitalisation coin when the value is low. This is because, these coin are most likely going to become higher in value and one could sell for a profit. Holding btc for long term is a wise decision which has paid off for several persons.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??
I quite believe in the future of ETH. It is a great business but has been greatly underestimated since the early days of 2019.
I am accumulating ETH after red market times. I believe that in 2020 and 2021, its price will increase to $ 400 per coin.
ETH 2.0 event will be successful and PoS technology will further increase investors holding more ETH. an indication of the bright future of ETH.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have been buying XRP, ETH, and BRAP. Prices are unbelievable right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BNB is good to invest especially in a bear market.
You can get it at a low price, and besides that, by holding BNB you can participate in the Binance IEO which can give another good profit in just 1 month.
And I think the price of this coin is very maintained by Binance, so it is okay to stock some BNB.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??
when the cryptocurrency price drops, I prefer to buy XRP coins and also BNB, the movements are very good, compared to the price I bought at the ico project
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
In my portfolio, the most important assets are Bitcoin, ethereum, Dash and Tron.  But among these coins, I can’t replenish the number of Dash coins today, because they are almost at their high level of $ 94, although the maximum value was $ 111.  I think that in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, buying this coin is a bit unprofitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Coins such as Ethereum Litecoin EOS are my main investment. Now I am also attracted to coins that have Proof of Stake mining - passive income is always good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20

For now, xrp, litecoin and eth. I have been collecting those coins at the dip for some reasons. But not for a long term, just a short trades to further reinvest the accumulated profits to some other coins. Anyhow, since I do not afford to buy higher price coins, xrp and other coins like dogecoin somehow give me enough profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Since I am a very strong fan of Ethereum, I will certainly use the current chance to invest my funds in Ethereum.  I waited a very long time for the moment when the price of Ethereum fell below $ 200, and today it has already fallen to $ 180.  This is a very good moment for those who want to invest their money in ethereum.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Im holding ETH and many other new projects like grabity,clear token,apollo currency,electroneum for long term and presently im buying more miracle tele tokens for staking rewards now that the price is still at 0.21 per token
Im holding SONM and Raven coin as well for long term i belief they will bring good profits when altcoin time comes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I think of me as investor, I invest money from my salary. Extra money I have from my salary I invest in crypto-currencies. I`m trying to buy coins I believe in, for
long-term. There are many coins I like and I simply can`t buy all of them during a dip, I simply buy when I can. I believe in one more thing, In long-term it will not be
so important when we bought, as long as that was before the bull-run.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
I still buy ether and other altcoins,in which I see a further prospect in their growth
For some months now, don’t you think it is bitcoin that is still quite good to buy at dip from time to time because when you buy bitcoin at dip, you could almost be very sure that there will be a rebound that will make you have an instant profit no matter how little it is. Those altcoins you mentioned is not bad, but I have not been seeing much dip in them because they don’t even rise for one to see a correction that will give us the opportunity to buy at dip.

Look at most altcoins, majority of them are almost going to zero now, and which dip do you get the opportunity to buy again other than the dip you have invested in for some months now, so I feel most focus should be on bitcoin dip for the moment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I have purchased some DCTs now, I don't know how this cryptocurrency is. I hope that the next round of bull market will bring me the first bucket of gold.I hope that next year will bring me good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Today we had a hard drop,  i was expecting BTC to go to 10500, it went to 10200ish.
XRP just went totally crazy, drop like crazy.
Thinking that this could be a good place to buy it.

I think that this would be a good place for btc to bottom and go up like crazy, alts will follow.
I try to buy more BNB. And by my BNB from deposit I try to trade ETH/BNB with the aim to increase BNB. What happens I will see tomorrow. But I'm sure BNB will not dump strong. This coin have some stable features. No strong growth no strong dump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Today we had a hard drop,  i was expecting BTC to go to 10500, it went to 10200ish.
XRP just went totally crazy, drop like crazy.
Thinking that this could be a good place to buy it.

I think that this would be a good place for btc to bottom and go up like crazy, alts will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: