Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip? - page 4. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
i think hold in ETH, BNB and EOS is still the best choose for this year.
because we can look how it will grow so strong in next year, i know and i can feel it.
in 2020 or 2021 the glory of cryptocurrency will back and all coin will grow.
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
There are many very cheap altcoins out of the top 100 ... many will die, some will make us rich, I'm sure ... remember BITCOIN 8-9 years ago was worth less than $ 1
Activity: 486
At this time I started investing in a new project, which is BCNX.  From the first time I followed the development of the Altcoin Project it was very good development.  On the 19th tomorrow is the first launch of the BCNEX exchange and of course it will trade altcoin BCNX Hopefully the price will not disappoint.
I also invest in BCNEX, I hope the price of this token does not disappoint and I can't wait for their exchange to launch, in my opinion this project will be good in the future and they distributed airdrops in the form of XRP so that didn't affect the price of the BCNEX token.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
At this time I started investing in a new project, which is BCNX.  From the first time I followed the development of the Altcoin Project it was very good development.  On the 19th tomorrow is the first launch of the BCNEX exchange and of course it will trade altcoin BCNX Hopefully the price will not disappoint.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
in my opinion now seeing the market go down like this, I bought Xlm / stelar because this coin is very good and good for future investment at a low price when the market is bullrun. This coin can reach the price of 0.5 $ now is the right time to buy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
I still buy ether and other altcoins,in which I see a further prospect in their growth
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
There are a lot of good coins that are still cheap today, like TRON, ETH, Ripple litecoin and others, and I see when the market is recovering, you can buy one of them
indeed it is true that you convey in your opinion and now I still believe in ETH as a coin that will develop in the future, of course, with confidence and patience as the main capital in investing.
While the cryptocurrency market is still in its previous state, the demand for altcoin is increasing.  True, this does not happen so strongly as to influence their price.  But nevertheless, ethereum, stellar, Tron, BNB and even EOS is the best choice today.
Activity: 352
Merit: 3
I'm buying up as much XSN as I possibly can, and while 99% of you will disregard the project, not even spending 5 mins doing any research on it, I challenge you to do so either way.

$7 mio marketcap - LOT of room to grow
Partnered up with Litecoin to help them on Lightning development
Supported by: Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda
Making their own Hardware wallet (VIPER)
Multi Currency Wallet with inbuildt 1-click lightning swaps and TOR-integration in open beta
Staking pool, Masternodes As A Service (Completely hands off masternode service, paid in XSN) + Monitoring tool which let's you know by email if your nodes goes down
First project to implement Masternodes, Segwit, Atomic Swaps, and Lightning swaps on mainnet.
Third project to implement lightning on mainnet next to BTC, and LTC.
Helped the PIVX team fix a huge exploit in their seesaw mechanism between masternodes and stakers.
Developing their own Lightning DEX, which provides INSTANT trading, with next to NO fees. Forget about Atmoic DEX solutions with confirmations times, nobody even uses it at this point.

Best of all? All the dApps running on their eco-system is powered by masternodes, which means all these nodes are gonna make a killing providing all kinds of different services, that ENHANCES BTC, and LTC users enourmously.

Do your own research guys Wink
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
I always go for the safe options like Waves, Stratis, and other top 50 coins in the market. I think they're still cheap and still got the capability to grow in the future and really good for long-term holding. I also want to consider buying coins that are under $1.

Agree 100%.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Well, I am buying only top altcoins like bnb and ripple, litecoin before halving. These alts are 100% gainers and they won't drop to 0

I believe you can make money in another way as well. Not by investing in top altcoins but in coins that are outside top 100 on cmc. Those were not yet pumped during the bullish trend and can theoretically bring much more profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
There are a lot of good coins that are still cheap today, like TRON, ETH, Ripple litecoin and others, and I see when the market is recovering, you can buy one of them
indeed it is true that you convey in your opinion and now I still believe in ETH as a coin that will develop in the future, of course, with confidence and patience as the main capital in investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
I get information to invest that is enough to attract ANKR coins, I see very ANKR is very good at investing. I don't force you to invest this. just a notification from me. You can see in the coinmarketcap in more detail...
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??

If the price is in the dip it's an opportunity to buy for long term hold to wait it again to pump up their price of course nothing else is bitcoin and ethereum that is my choices is a safety choices buying during the market is in the dip.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Well, I am buying only top altcoins like bnb and ripple, litecoin before halving. These alts are 100% gainers and they won't drop to 0
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Webchain (WEB) obviously! It is a great investment opportunity and it works out to get new tokens at  MintMe and which is also a platform where creators can tokenize their projects in a few easy steps. This establishes a mutual support environment where both sides might grow while learning. 

By The way, this is MintMe

and this is Webchain

Best regards...
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I have some altcoins but I'm not investing more. The only coin I'm trying to hoard now is bitcoin. I've decided to do it in this bear market where altcoins got slaughtered compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin holds its value in bear market much better than altcoins and this factor tipped the scales to its favor. I sold most of my altcoins from 2017 and used the money to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
of course bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins will soon reach a high value so that the person who buys both coins will definitely get a big profit later because bitcoin and ethereum are the two promising coins
really, my friend. I think so too. seeing bitcoin at this time. the movement is fantastic, just a few days, bitcoin has reached the price of 12000 $ this is very amazing. and investors are very lucky. will it be repeated 2017 at that time.  it happens this is very fast to repeat it

I am investing in Bitcoin. It was a fall these days, but I am sure that the situation will be changed very soon. The market needed some correction, otherwise, it would lead to another bloodbath again. As for tokens to buy and hold, Binance coin can be a very good choice. Litecoin can reach 100 dollars this year. Monero with its great anonymity can jump high again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
of course bitcoin and ethereum because the two coins will soon reach a high value so that the person who buys both coins will definitely get a big profit later because bitcoin and ethereum are the two promising coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??

At present, bitcoin and ethereum is still the best coins to buy during a dip and I usually do this for long term hodl. The other coin that I buy often when it is in dip is bnb, the coin's value rises everytime binance announces its next IEO or initial exchange offering. I don't hodl bnb for long because it is more profitable to trade than holding it for long term. I sell bnb when its price start to decline and buy it again when there is another event related to the coin.
Activity: 616
really, my friend. I think so too. seeing bitcoin at this time. the movement is fantastic, just a few days, bitcoin has reached the price of 12000 $ this is very amazing. and investors are very lucky. will it be repeated 2017 at that time.  it happens this is very fast to repeat it
Pages:
Jump to: