Pages:
Author

Topic: What currency would Jesus use? - page 2. (Read 2468 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 20, 2011, 05:54:05 PM

I, for one, love the satire (image and text). Well done, Colargol.

Thank you.  It was your work in this area [satire using image and text], as well as that of others here, which inspired me.   Smiley

Maybe we can take some lessons from people like Banksy and sneak bitcoin logos and subtle references into all kind of places...

Hey everybody, donate some coins to me so I can buy some spray paint!    Grin

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 20, 2011, 05:43:20 PM

"My house shall be called a house of fair exchange for all the nations? But you have made it a den of thieves."
And paypal and the bankers heard it and were seeking a way to destroy him, for they feared him, because all
the crowd was astonished at his teaching and his new crypto-currency. And because of this he changed his
name... and went away into the desert... but not before leaving the people with the Holy Genesis Block. 
And his father looked at the code [Gr. "logos"] and saw that it was good.

~~~

I, for one, love the satire (image and text). Well done, Colargol.

August 20, 2011, 04:54:06 PM
Why appeal to any authority, even biblical?

Who is appealing to any authority? Except human inspiration... which is symbolized in
many ways using any number of metaphorical treatments...

"Free your mind and your ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within."
  - Funkadelic
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2011, 04:31:00 PM
Why appeal to any authority, even biblical?

Bitcoin is peer-to-peer, no divinity necessary.
August 20, 2011, 04:27:44 PM

"My house shall be called a house of fair exchange for all the nations? But you have made it a den of thieves."
And paypal and the bankers heard it and were seeking a way to destroy him, for they feared him, because all
the crowd was astonished at his teaching and his new crypto-currency. And because of this he changed his
name... and went away into the desert... but not before leaving the people with the Holy Genesis Block. 
And his father looked at the code [Gr. "logos"] and saw that it was good.

~~~

Pages:
Jump to: