Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you learn about crypto trading? - page 13. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 13, 2021, 05:33:34 PM
There’s a lot of learning experience when it comes to crypto trading and seriously this is not just about making money but also building your self confidence so when you do trading, you can have more profit as much as possible. Learning should be our top priority, because we can’t trade well without it.
copper member
Activity: 2954
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 13, 2021, 05:00:53 PM
What most people learned from crypto trading is that they can't get rich over night by trading crypto currencies. They have to be very patient and they have to be prepared to face any unexpected loss. What's more important is that they eventually learn not to avoid impulsive trading that is they learn not to trade without forethought. They learn how to read the charts and how the market works. I find it weird how people are saying that they have learned how to manage their emotions (even anger...) through crypto trading..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 13, 2021, 03:54:32 PM
Being able to earn money through trading is a huge reward but the real experience once you learn about trading is how you deal with the emotions, your rage, your temper and be able to handle the situation around you that could make the entire situation become different. Trading is not just buy low and sell high action, there are lots of stuff involved in trading, that's why it's not easy for new people to pick up trading.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1599
BTC 100k 2024
December 13, 2021, 03:51:06 PM
I learned from the learning by doing method. Every mistake was a costly and painful lesson Roll Eyes I really do not recommend it. Best way to learn about trading is to read up on it on serious websites like investopedia. Do not by any means listen to influencers/youtubers/vloggers or bloggers of any kind. Especially if they are flaunting their "earnings". The lambos in their videos never belong to them. IF they were good traders, they wouldnt be selling courses.

Stick to serious literature on the subject and do your own research. Don't use the "strategies" of others.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1058
December 13, 2021, 03:43:56 PM
I've also learned that Trading is not an easy money machine. It always need your time and effort and most important you have a lot of knowledge, strategies, patience and self discipline. If you are able to enter, you should also determine your trade exit.
Learning from mistakes is the most important thing but you need to make sure that you are not getting too scared about making mistakes as well. If you end up with making some sort of mistake and then you are constantly worried about making the same mistake and stay away from it, then you are also staying away from a chance to make a profit as well. This is why I believe you should learn from your mistakes but do not be afraid of making the same mistake, next time you are risking with the same mistake just make sure that you are ready for the same things going wrong so you will make a smaller loss in that case. With the same thinking, if you know it is a mistake and you do not want to do it, then it is wiser to find a different method to trade to see if that is equally risky or not.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 603
December 13, 2021, 03:05:29 PM
During the time I started trading in crypto, I didn't think of making huge money instead I was thinking how to trade successfully and how to avoid losses so that I can keep my small capital secured. In other word, I was afraid of losses. Spending time to learn and understand technical analysis, the trading view platform,and a market as a whole has shown me that making a living and earning good profit is possible in crypto market.

I've also learned that Trading is not an easy money machine. It always need your time and effort and most important you have a lot of knowledge, strategies, patience and self discipline. If you are able to enter, you should also determine your trade exit.
It is normal for us to want to make money quick. Especially when you have lots of responsibilities that you have to take care of, you wouldn’t want to waste your time and be learning one thing and waiting for a long time when you will have to start earning from it. I am not saying that it is not good to have patience and learn how everything works here, in fact I am advising every newbie trader to take there, but at the same time I am trying to point out the reason why most of them won’t be able to have patience and how they can address such problems.

First I will advise anyone who would have to be a trader to first of all have another stable means of income, and then they can take their time to build their knowledge and skills in trading and get better with time. You don’t just rush into trading, because if you do, you would still rush out and possibly give up for good. Trading and investment requires money, so you need a source of income first.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 13, 2021, 12:00:01 PM

This is one most important part to be taken into consideration while trying to get in fully into crypto trading. The basic trading strategies are very important, because if one can have full understanding of the crypto strategies, there will be no too much loose while trading. Also patience and dedication is needed to claim a very huge profit. Cryptocurrency trading is a way to have successful mode of income if patience and good knowledge is been learned.
Since I started crypto trading I never relent on learning trading everyday, despite Live trading with some small account, I kept on studying how candlestick patterns are formed, the ones that indicates price reversal, the ones that indicates pullbacks and exhaustion candles, I knew it is a long journey what I needed is perseverance, consistency and hardwork in learning while having the mindset that in the long run, I will surely be rewarded for all my efforts in term of consistent profit earnings.
every trader certainly experiences unpleasant things in learning, but it actually shapes our character so that we can control emotions and learn to analyze technically. although at this time we have not gotten the desired results, but if we learn and practice continuously, we will have an increase in trading skills

Lots of things. The key is patience and that is the main tool to handle the market fluctuations. Nothing else would support it. Yes technical knowledge and and experience would really lead you to anyalyze, choose the correct coin and place and sell the orders at the right time. We are controlled by the market and only out patience can support to deal with it. Long term trades will be the right choice who are not fully into trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 13, 2021, 10:52:07 AM

This is one most important part to be taken into consideration while trying to get in fully into crypto trading. The basic trading strategies are very important, because if one can have full understanding of the crypto strategies, there will be no too much loose while trading. Also patience and dedication is needed to claim a very huge profit. Cryptocurrency trading is a way to have successful mode of income if patience and good knowledge is been learned.
Since I started crypto trading I never relent on learning trading everyday, despite Live trading with some small account, I kept on studying how candlestick patterns are formed, the ones that indicates price reversal, the ones that indicates pullbacks and exhaustion candles, I knew it is a long journey what I needed is perseverance, consistency and hardwork in learning while having the mindset that in the long run, I will surely be rewarded for all my efforts in term of consistent profit earnings.
every trader certainly experiences unpleasant things in learning, but it actually shapes our character so that we can control emotions and learn to analyze technically. although at this time we have not gotten the desired results, but if we learn and practice continuously, we will have an increase in trading skills
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
December 12, 2021, 03:00:48 PM
For me crypto trading is not only about knowledge wherein it's for those people who can control their emotions and of course have respect on their self ..Because that's the common problem of some traders especially beginners, at first they'll have a good win rate but after all they're losing too much and always wondering why it's happening after all. Lol  without knowing they were changed a lot because of greediness, .
Actual I'm not an expert but for sure most of the traders  and even those successful traders nowadays experienced the same situation when they were new as well. So i can say that before entering trading make sure to remember these 3 words.. Respect, discipline, don't bring your "emotions" when trading . Because thats the common problem why there are still some traders that can succeed after all.
This is an important lesson that many people never learn, many are so focused on entry and exit strategies that they never take the time to think if they have the necessary emotional control to actually implement whatever strategy they have devised, this is why people that have otherwise good strategies that can make them profits in the markets still lose money over the long term as they did not had enough control over their emotions in order to implement their strategy successfully.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
December 12, 2021, 03:40:32 AM
I learned very good rules of life. I learned patience. Crypto gives us patience lesson. One cannot make profit if he cannot hold token and wait to go upward.
Right entry at right time is another lesson i learned. In crypto entry in right time is very necessary otherwise fomo entry vab cause big loss.
Yes crypto is very complex there we can learn a lot of things,
in addition to learning in terms of patience we also learn in terms of taking the right decision,
basically it's not easy to do those two things but it's very important in crypto
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 12, 2021, 03:02:38 AM

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 11, 2021, 10:07:55 PM
I learned very good rules of life. I learned patience. Crypto gives us patience lesson. One cannot make profit if he cannot hold token and wait to go upward.
Right entry at right time is another lesson i learned. In crypto entry in right time is very necessary otherwise fomo entry vab cause big loss.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1143
December 11, 2021, 05:43:07 PM
I have learned a lot about crypto. Especially in managing emotions, strategies, and the right time. Must always concentrate on monitoring market developments, never give up when market conditions are unstable. Of course all these things are very difficult to pass but in that way I can have a valuable lesson. Not only about the results in the form of money that we will receive, but the hard work that we have gone through will feel paid off and become an interesting experience.
The thing that i learned the most in trading is value your money no matter how big or small it is. It's never really easy to generate  an income, you still have to be very hardworking and determined about it just like what we have to do in crypto trading. And never be greedy just because you know there is still more profits in the future. If you can make profits at the moment, then grab it. In crypto market, we will never know what will happen next so once we see good chances either to buy or to sell to make profits, then grab the chance. After all, we are here for profits and not for unexpected losses.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
December 11, 2021, 02:59:20 PM
I have to say do not stop learning no matter how wise you think yourself to be. I know that it is not really something we could see coming but one day there will be a lot of losses and you will try to estimate why it happened and what you will realize is that there are a lot more new stuff that you needed to learn. Even if you manage to learn every single detail on how to trade that is shared until today, then you will need to read what will be shared tomorrow as well. This is why trading is not just about candlesticks and buys and sells, it is about reading as well.

Moreover, I never stop checking the news and blogs and academies, because even if I learn one single more thing the entire day, then I will be doing fine in the future. That is what your end goal should be though, learn as much as you can, and after a while when you become good, just learn one more thing every day.
This is a way to become a good trader, a great trader really but it also requires a lot of time as well. You have to understand that there are a lot of people who go to work every day, work 8 hours, but they usually come home at evenings, which means you start your "own" day at 18:00 or so, even later if you live in a place with traffic like I do. Which means you have only a few hours a day.

If you both trade and learn to trade that is whole day gone, if you keep doing that every day, then when are you going to live your life? When you become rich from trading? What if that doesn't happen, or takes decades for it to happen? In that case you just spend a lot of years for just working all day, first at your job then trading and never did anything for yourself. I am not saying what you said is wrong, it is 100% correct, it is just not quite possible for everyone in the world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
December 11, 2021, 11:18:53 AM
Learning crypto is really teach us to be adult in every situation, controlling emotion is not easy even if our age is already adult enough but been in cryptospace for more than 3 years already made me feel more patient to every situation, we know something bad will pass in near future and if we got mad at current situation and did something unecessary we will be more upset in the future.
Managing assets and entering market at the right time is also could implement in many things in our life, feeling blessed to be in crypto space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
December 11, 2021, 11:03:55 AM
I have learned a lot about crypto. Especially in managing emotions, strategies, and the right time. Must always concentrate on monitoring market developments, never give up when market conditions are unstable. Of course all these things are very difficult to pass but in that way I can have a valuable lesson. Not only about the results in the form of money that we will receive, but the hard work that we have gone through will feel paid off and become an interesting experience.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1162
December 11, 2021, 07:21:56 AM
I have to say do not stop learning no matter how wise you think yourself to be. I know that it is not really something we could see coming but one day there will be a lot of losses and you will try to estimate why it happened and what you will realize is that there are a lot more new stuff that you needed to learn. Even if you manage to learn every single detail on how to trade that is shared until today, then you will need to read what will be shared tomorrow as well. This is why trading is not just about candlesticks and buys and sells, it is about reading as well.

Moreover, I never stop checking the news and blogs and academies, because even if I learn one single more thing the entire day, then I will be doing fine in the future. That is what your end goal should be though, learn as much as you can, and after a while when you become good, just learn one more thing every day.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 782
December 10, 2021, 07:55:32 PM
I am a short time trader means day trader. I never fun of future trade because I already lost my huge amounts of dollars in future trading on Binance centralized exchange. But in the cryptocurrencies trading knowledge and experience have more important.

Reading charts will somehow help you in this case to avoid losing also you better stick on top alts when you do trade in binance futures since the movements is considerable and just don't increase the leverage higher as you might lose huge amount for that. Also maybe its good for you to stick on spot trading first so that you can avoid huge lose since spot is good for all traders who's starting up.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 332
December 10, 2021, 07:30:50 PM
I am a short time trader means day trader. I never fun of future trade because I already lost my huge amounts of dollars in future trading on Binance centralized exchange. But in the cryptocurrencies trading knowledge and experience have more important.
As a trader then you would really come into a point on where you would be testing out waters which means  this includes on  testing out futures or leverage trades but once you had experienced it for yourself and find out on how  risky it is then you wouldnt really tend to step your foot  again.One most common misconception is that they do really believe that futures trading is easy, yes it could make out big profits
but the risk involved is way too high compared when you do deal with spoot trades.
Yeah, it is a test until where we can still manage to keep ourselves strong. And it happens that many had easily given up once suffering losses.

And these are the thing I've found in trading;
1. mindset (negative/positive)
2. Patients
3. Focus
4. Knowledge and skills

We have all of these things once experienced trading in real life. Many got intimidated because of their bad experience and many are happy with their results. And it found to be one reason as this trading isn't for everybody.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
December 10, 2021, 07:20:21 PM
it's true that in trading we also need to upgrade our knowledge so that our knowledge increases to be able to trade well. why it needs to be done is because we know that in trading we have to deal with ups and downs in the crypto market and here we must have sufficient knowledge and experience so that we can deal with it well. My experience is trading from the beginning i joined until now I have get the profit and also failed in it and from there I learned more so that I can trade better.
Pages:
Jump to: