Pages:
Author

Topic: What did you learn about crypto trading? - page 14. (Read 2285 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
December 10, 2021, 06:25:06 PM
I am a short time trader means day trader. I never fun of future trade because I already lost my huge amounts of dollars in future trading on Binance centralized exchange. But in the cryptocurrencies trading knowledge and experience have more important.
As a trader then you would really come into a point on where you would be testing out waters which means  this includes on  testing out futures or leverage trades but once you had experienced it for yourself and find out on how  risky it is then you wouldnt really tend to step your foot  again.One most common misconception is that they do really believe that futures trading is easy, yes it could make out big profits
but the risk involved is way too high compared when you do deal with spoot trades.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
December 10, 2021, 06:14:54 PM
I am a short time trader means day trader. I never fun of future trade because I already lost my huge amounts of dollars in future trading on Binance centralized exchange. But in the cryptocurrencies trading knowledge and experience have more important.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
December 10, 2021, 02:05:07 PM
I would say I have two judgemental words for the bitcoin and that’s “unstable” and “complex”.  Wel both the words are based on its reading pattern and also the direction where it is going. I’m not sure if bitcoin trading will ever get easier along the way or not but it’s gonna be unstable all the time no matter what! It’s very hard to apply the technical analysis to the current market and well it’s way above than fundamentals so pretty unstable all the time. Well I am using complex because I don’t really understand where we taking crypto. Whether it is just another financial system or whether it is something out of sci-fi movie where you can use crypto on the outer space or don’t know something else. It’s just without goals may be just with some benefits and what not.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
December 10, 2021, 12:22:17 PM
For me, in addition to knowledge about trading, being able to control one's own emotions well is also very necessary where when you experience defeat or refrain from being greedy.
from my experience so far emotion is the thing that very often destroys me in trading where when emotions cannot be controlled there will be many mistakes that will appear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
December 04, 2021, 03:34:10 AM
At first I only did bounty hunters, but after getting the capital, the capital had to be partially rotated, so I thought about learning to trade as well as investing. at first I only traded and invested in bitcoin, and over time I tried my luck investing in new projects that I thought had potential, even though I can't be consistent right now, I can feel comfortable in this world
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
December 03, 2021, 07:32:12 PM
There's many circumstances that brought me here in trading which eventually made me a full time trader. My Skills was developed for several years, but still unpredictable trend will become more harder when you got different factors affect your decision making. That's why we need to focus in different aspects that would provide you several opportunities to catch up potential losses and wins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 03, 2021, 06:13:02 PM
Trading is not just to earn but also to learn. I
Exactly, trading is about earning and learning.
And learning here is very complex while trading. Because we can learn many things from trading.
It is not only based on learning about cryptocurrency and trading basically strategy. But it is also learning about emotional control, management of funds and risks, carefulness, patience, and many things.
We must not feel satisfied enough every time we earn money from trading, because sometimes later, we may also lose our money because of trading.
And we must be ready for this situation.
^ It is definitely right.
Trading is about learning and earning but in fact, this is a very complicated thing that we must consider. It is not easy to learn in trading, and it is also required like trial and error but you cant repeat the same process, the only thing that you can benefit from is that the more experience you have gained the more chances that you will learn. For me? I learned how to control my emotion on trading and also controlled my emotion not to being greedy when you are in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 03, 2021, 05:59:17 PM
Trading is not just to earn but also to learn. I
Exactly, trading is about earning and learning.
And learning here is very complex while trading. Because we can learn many things from trading.
It is not only based on learning about cryptocurrency and trading basically strategy. But it is also learning about emotional control, management of funds and risks, carefulness, patience, and many things.
We must not feel satisfied enough every time we earn money from trading, because sometimes later, we may also lose our money because of trading.
And we must be ready for this situation.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 03, 2021, 04:16:30 PM
For me it is obvious that people who end up with "I need to get rich as quickly as possible" are usually the people who lose the most money in trading. That is what I learned and it has served me very well so far. I have managed to make sure that there is a good chance I could make a profit if I just go slow, 20% a year is not bad, if I can do 50% a year it is even better. That is seriously huge amount of money when you consider it could be done for 20-25 years.

I mean your 100 bucks today could be 150 bucks, to 225, 2.5 million dollars in 25 years and that is with ONLY 100 dollars invested. Imagine the power of 50% a year for 25 years. You could make a lot more than that in crypto and you could invest more than 100 dollars as well. So all in all I would say that people who are looking for the "next 10x coin" are missing out the long term wealth.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
December 03, 2021, 04:08:36 PM
Crypto trading wakes me up from being lazy to being greedy because there’s a lot of good opportunity to make money here and if you have enough money to buy and trade, that could be more fun. Crypto trading is not easy at all, it takes a lot of courage and the pump and dump trend is not a big joke, you have to know how to ride it properly. Learning how to adopt the big change is a big factor for me, trading is the proof that we always have to keep on learning and in cryptomarket, you must be more flexible.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 03, 2021, 03:54:37 PM
To probably not do it? Kidding aside, it has made me realize the value of money and the fact that trading kills you of your wallet quite fast. I've learned how to manage my losses and how to allocate my budget for my assets as well as how to manage them properly (I hope I am doing this properly). Pretty much learned all the hard facts about trading and about losing money. I've long left trading and just started hodling since, after almost a year of trading, I already realized it wasn't for me.
I'm certain that the few points covered here resonates with most traders. Of course, taking losses and dealing with them is part of the journey, but what keeps us going is the fact that you can find these little patterns or points that to you look clear as day that it is time to buy/sell - the joy of having that knowledge is amazing, not to mention the reward/s that comes with it.

Overall, learning points have also been not holding for too long, waiting for certain news and conduct DD as hell, plus spending a great amount of time just researching the markets - all that takes SO much effort but as often it turns out that these efforts are rewarded.
A combination of all possible methods or factors which you would really be needing in able to read up and act up according on what you had analyzed

and this is where people do really differ because not all would really be that same level in terms of intelligence and experience.
Its true that most feedbacks and post up on here do  resonates most of trades which is the fact.

Technicals,Fundamentals and other things would count as long it would able to sustain you out.

Yes all these Technics and Fundamental analyses are just supportive factors to just indicate how the market is moving. It depends on each one how she or he interprets and acts accordingly. What I have learnt in the last six years is, the target / the profit / long term or short term would define the owner how the technical analyses has to taken in. It will certainly differ from each trader.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
December 03, 2021, 03:39:10 PM
To probably not do it? Kidding aside, it has made me realize the value of money and the fact that trading kills you of your wallet quite fast. I've learned how to manage my losses and how to allocate my budget for my assets as well as how to manage them properly (I hope I am doing this properly). Pretty much learned all the hard facts about trading and about losing money. I've long left trading and just started hodling since, after almost a year of trading, I already realized it wasn't for me.
I'm certain that the few points covered here resonates with most traders. Of course, taking losses and dealing with them is part of the journey, but what keeps us going is the fact that you can find these little patterns or points that to you look clear as day that it is time to buy/sell - the joy of having that knowledge is amazing, not to mention the reward/s that comes with it.

Overall, learning points have also been not holding for too long, waiting for certain news and conduct DD as hell, plus spending a great amount of time just researching the markets - all that takes SO much effort but as often it turns out that these efforts are rewarded.
A combination of all possible methods or factors which you would really be needing in able to read up and act up according on what you had analyzed

and this is where people do really differ because not all would really be that same level in terms of intelligence and experience.
Its true that most feedbacks and post up on here do  resonates most of trades which is the fact.

Technicals,Fundamentals and other things would count as long it would able to sustain you out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 30
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2021, 03:33:00 PM

I've also learned that Trading is not an easy money machine. It always need your time and effort and most important you have a lot of knowledge, strategies, patience and self discipline. If you are able to enter, you should also determine your trade exit.
This is one most important part to be taken into consideration while trying to get in fully into crypto trading. The basic trading strategies are very important, because if one can have full understanding of the crypto strategies, there will be no too much loose while trading. Also patience and dedication is needed to claim a very huge profit. Cryptocurrency trading is a way to have successful mode of income if patience and good knowledge is been learned.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
December 03, 2021, 02:06:11 PM

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
December 03, 2021, 01:29:05 PM

The Best thing I learned about Trading is that Trading is only the game of Patience so as long as you have patience you are a good trader.

Regards

Patience on what exactly ?

Trading is not just about patience. You know it is said that faith without work is useless so you have to know a thing about why you are patient. You can't just make a trade order wrongly and rely on being patient just like that. You can't succeed that way. You have to have a strategy plan that will show you why you have to be patient. So your failure in trading isn't because you lack patience but because you lack trading knowledge.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 583
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
December 03, 2021, 01:28:23 PM
Indeed, more than the cognitive capabilities of a trader, mental health is another major aspect that will be seriously challenged in trading. What I learned in trading that it is not meant for the faint hearted. Yes, it is a gamble and so a roller-coaster kind of journey will be experienced wherein many delays and downtime will be encountered. And so, it is with courage and determination a trader can stand through every fall, and continue to do every essential moves to keep striving to achieve the goal.

From trading learning, it is not only cognitive, but affective and psychomotor which also always needs to be conditioned. As you said is to continue to survive the tidal wave of prices. Sometimes the price is peaking, we also have to be able to make profit decisions on all targets and do CL when the market shows a downward movement. For scalping traders, this is very useful, to overcome stress which will have an impact on mental stability.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 03, 2021, 12:23:51 PM
I've realized that trading is a never-ending process because it isn't just about learning the strategies and technical analysis but also learning how to handle one's emotions to make the right decisions. I find trading is too challenging simply because the market is too volatile and we have to deal with the changes that might come up anytime. A proper mindset upon entering trading is too important as well so we'll know how to reach a certain goal.
Activity: 1062
Merit: 75
December 03, 2021, 12:10:26 PM
For me, I never do the trading but yes When I do I end up losing my money.

The Best thing I learned about Trading is that Trading is only the game of Patience so as long as you have patience you are a good trader.

Regards
I'm an occasional crypto trader and with the I spent on trading I don't see trading as a game of patience because it was actually a game of understanding. When have an adequate understanding of what you getting yourself into and what to do next when the market is not in your favor you'll always make a profitable decision
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
December 03, 2021, 11:33:05 AM
For me, I never do the trading but yes When I do I end up losing my money.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 03, 2021, 11:27:14 AM
For me personally, what I have learned from crypto trading is mental education to be patient and not easily emotional. Regarding knowledge, of course, there is no need to talk about it anymore because for me personally, to get into crypto trading, the stage is to learn all things related to trading.
The most important lesson remains on educating mentally so that you are always in good control, not being carried away by emotions from market turbulence, educating to stay consistent, stay disciplined and not easily influenced by things that can destroy crypto trading. Always put forward the search for information about crypto news as well as the most important provision that cannot be missed.

Indeed, more than the cognitive capabilities of a trader, mental health is another major aspect that will be seriously challenged in trading. What I learned in trading that it is not meant for the faint hearted. Yes, it is a gamble and so a roller-coaster kind of journey will be experienced wherein many delays and downtime will be encountered. And so, it is with courage and determination a trader can stand through every fall, and continue to do every essential moves to keep striving to achieve the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: