Pages:
Author

Topic: What? Diesels Config for Stepgain - page 2. (Read 2708 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 09, 2017, 08:57:16 PM
I still wanna see this ebay store. Why wouldn't he continue to sell on ebay and make 2x profit than what he is posting on his site?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 08:47:06 PM
Well, I just placed an order. Hold my breath and cross my fingers. We'll see what happens, but I'll keep you guys posted on here.

I hope u get your order in hand , But then if you get yours then the accusation will be "maybe its just a hook to get others to buy 7 outstanding and not deliver".

newbee should be required to do escrow and then sell/buy stuff. This excuse of "We have to wait 30 days for payment" is junk. If u deliver Person gets item you get your funds. U give escrow tracking info then I call e-mail escrow and say good u get funds if I dont u email escrow give tracking info escrow waits 1 wk if no response then u get funds.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
July 09, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
newbies should not be allowed to post FS threads  Huh

Scammer from a mile away lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 09, 2017, 07:08:18 PM
Well, I just placed an order. Hold my breath and cross my fingers. We'll see what happens, but I'll keep you guys posted on here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
July 09, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

You didn't mention from where and to where (worldwide?) are you shipping?

I will buy from your company but only from your Ebay account
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
Please don't expect us to be online in the forum 24/7.

The Whois information of the domain would be very easy to disclose if we wanted so. Whereas the information in the current registry is made by our web developer and will be asked to update asap. The name of the registrar and our partner Kang Lu is correct. His office in HK is located in:

107B Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China

On the other hand, everyone here is assuming we are expecting to make sales through the forum but we are merely using it to promote our own platform so the escrow services given by a respected member here would not be an option, as it would not be a choice for any company. Could anyone flagging us as a scam give an example of an escrow accepting company?

As for the PayPal question, our domain is registered on 15th June and UPDATED on 27th. We have not been operating for the past 2 weeks only, has been almost a month and have made sales in the meantime.

Best regards to everyone.

Why not accept escrow from a trusted member here for a couple of products? What do you have to lose?

In return, you give your company good trusted feedback.

The issue here is, is that you have some very in demand items at good prices, so people are naturally wary.

You'd be swimming in orders if you proved yourselves. What about a video/picture of current stock with your forum username and todays date?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
July 08, 2017, 10:41:50 PM

We have been collecting miners of different brands since February and have only sold from marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon until now.

Could you please link us to those accounts as well?  I would like to contact you through both Amazon and Ebay accounts to verify what you are saying is true.
legendary
aka "whocares"
July 08, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

The Whois information of the domain would be very easy to disclose if we wanted so. Whereas the information in the current registry is made by our web developer and will be asked to update asap. The name of the registrar and our partner Kang Lu is correct. His office in HK is located in:

On the other hand, everyone here is assuming we are expecting to make sales through the forum but we are merely using it to promote our own platform so the escrow services given by a respected member here would not be an option, as it would not be a choice for any company. Could anyone flagging us as a scam give an example of an escrow accepting company?

As for the PayPal question, our domain is registered on 15th June and UPDATED on 27th. We have not been operating for the past 2 weeks only, has been almost a month and have made sales in the meantime.

So can you explain how a 94 year old dead womans name (Adelaide Stefanik) and phone number ((813) 694-2707) are attached to your Whois?
copper member
Activity: 38
July 08, 2017, 10:35:39 PM
Your prices are too good to be true. If you accept PayPal, I'll gladly buy something.
Activity: 9
July 08, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 08:44:45 PM
He Gone! LOL Grin
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2017, 08:39:42 PM
If something sounds too good to be true...

My offer stands though OP.

benefit of the doubt and all that

Grin OP will not be responding
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
July 08, 2017, 07:53:04 PM
If something sounds too good to be true...

My offer stands though OP.

benefit of the doubt and all that
legendary
aka "whocares"
July 08, 2017, 07:47:44 PM
The best part is that Adelaide Es Stefanik is 94 years old (I think I also found her obituary)   Huh
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
July 08, 2017, 07:45:34 PM
Not accepting escrow service and fucked up contact plus other info (which kilo17 found out) are not really things that make you trustworthy.  Roll Eyes
I would stay away of this.

edit: I'll add this big ass red text here:
SCAM ALERT. BE CAREFUL.
legendary
aka "whocares"
July 08, 2017, 07:18:57 PM
But if you really want to know, this appears to be his Personal Info:

Name: Kang Lu
Organization:
Mailing Address: 41 Thames Street, BONT DOLGADFAN NA SY19 6QX GB
Phone: +1.8136942721
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

Funny that is a USA phone number.   Huh  And the name attached to the phone number is Adelaide Stefanik.  Looks like the OP is using random info from google, or is just not very good at hiding.

(813) 694-2707
legendary
aka "whocares"
July 08, 2017, 07:16:19 PM
Here is the Domain INFO:  

Updated Date: 26-jun-2017
Creation Date: 15-jun-2017

I am not sure how you accepted Paypal if your store has been open 2 weeks.

I SMELL SCAM
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
July 08, 2017, 07:14:33 PM
I will purchase your full stock of on-hand Baikal's today if you will accept escrow through a trusted member of this forum.

After receipt of the miners I will post a trust review in this thread.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 06:21:32 PM
I'll take a miner and pay for the shipping, the miner cost however will be escrowed until it is shipped. I believe this is fair. After the first delivery and everything goes smoothly hopefully , then we can do larger purchases
Activity: 9
July 08, 2017, 06:05:09 PM
Miner prices are also too low. Especially Baikal and Scrypt miner. Smells like scam until someone proves otherwise.

Please read the first post.
Pages:
Jump to: