Pages:
Author

Topic: What? Diesels Config for Stepgain - page 3. (Read 2708 times)

legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2017, 05:54:29 PM
If you are trying to pull a preorder scheme than obliviously escrow wouldn't be your friend.  

1) Nothing is on pre-order in our store currently. Yet, there is a plan for the new mining GPU's soon.
2) Escrow is not our friend because it means transfer of funds at around a month later. Sorry, we won't be shipping any products at our cost, as slow the sales may get. Please do not expect small business or individual opportunities from us because we just started selling miners. We do have our own funds to continue business in the coming months, whatever may come.

You may only see a discount in the near future on Mining Cave equipment due to cards getting obsolete.

Thank you for your interest.

You have no reputation and have no interest in doing escrow on the forum.  If you are a legitimate  seller and would like to start earning users trust your only option is to offer escrow on the forum.  Other than that only clueless first time miners will trust sending coins directly to you.

The faster you ship the miner the quicker it will be released from escrow.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
If you are trying to pull a preorder scheme than obliviously escrow wouldn't be your friend. 

1) Nothing is on pre-order in our store currently. Yet, there is a plan for the new mining GPU's soon.
2) Escrow is not our friend because it means transfer of funds at around a month later. Sorry, we won't be shipping any products at our cost, as slow the sales may get. Please do not expect small business or individual opportunities from us because we just started selling miners. We do have our own funds to continue business in the coming months, whatever may come.

You may only see a discount in the near future on Mining Cave equipment due to cards getting obsolete.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 08, 2017, 05:40:11 PM
Miner prices are also too low. Especially Baikal and Scrypt miner. Smells like scam until someone proves otherwise.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
July 08, 2017, 05:36:19 PM
I would actually give this a try if I had come across it before buying some hashflare contracts Cheesy
It makes more sense than paying 3x the price of same MH/s... Still expensive than bitmain of course but if really delivered within a month, I am sure it would still make more money in the given time.
Who knows where the difficulty will go when the miners of September are getting delivered?

And that also answers you about buying $7000 miners I guess. I did something close, just not to miss these months revenues. I MAY have a roi... (fingers crossed)

But again, I would give you a try if I hadn't bought hashflare contracts Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
I would be interested in buying a few L3+'s and maybe the Baikal miners but unless we can use escrow to make sure everything is legit I can't buy

Sorry to hear that, but we are not a guerrilla seller. The site represents a company and it goes by it's own rules. As Bitmain does not accept escrows but direct payments for shipments 3+ months later, we also only accept direct payments but for quick shipments.

There are several sellers in the forum and marketplaces with escrow services available.
See you in the next batch  Wink
Bitmain doesn't accept escrow because they are Bitmain. They have proven to be legit time and time again. I think the even gave back a large sum of BTC accidentally sent to them one time. Until you prove to be a legit site/seller of equipment your sales may be slow. Accepting Escrow is not a huge burden on a company. If you have the miners in hand ready to ship then it should be no problem as you will get paid out as soon as the miner arrives in working condition to the buyer. If you are trying to pull a preorder scheme than obliviously escrow wouldn't be your friend. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 08, 2017, 05:25:48 PM
I would be interested in buying a few L3+'s and maybe the Baikal miners but unless we can use escrow to make sure everything is legit I can't buy

Would also agree on that. Intrested in miners, but until you prove you are legit escrow would be a must.
July 08, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

Sorry to hear that, but we are not a guerrilla seller. The site represents a company and it goes by it's own rules. As does not accept escrows but direct payments for shipments 3+ months later, we also only accept direct payments but for quick shipments.

There are several sellers in the forum and marketplaces with escrow services available.
See you in the next batch  Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 05:17:04 PM
July 08, 2017, 05:12:22 PM
Can we do escrow on the forum ?

No, sorry we only accept payments in BTC, LTC, ETH and DOGE through CoinPayments system currently. Last month we accepted PayPal for a short while but it turned out to be a bit pricey for our current margin. We then switched to CoinPayments and need positive feedback asap.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 05:03:21 PM
Can we do escrow on the forum ?
July 08, 2017, 04:44:16 PM
Diesel Stepgain for 4.0.5

OK peeps, just because it gets asked for constantly. Note that this config is for version 4.0.5 and that NO CONFIG will give unbelievable returns in every market for every coin on every day. This works for me and my trade style, your results and expectations are your own and will vary.

It is designed to have an extremely short trend watch. This means that a buy or sell can be triggered by just a few reverse prices. My goal was just to get it selling for most coins. I like it selling fast. If you want to ride the trends higher, you will need to add more points and prices to the averages. You will also need to make adjustments for very high volume coins, as these settings just don't grab enough info for a coin that has a lot of price points per minute. I have no idea if EMA settings make any difference - I haven't seen it, but then again I can't stand analysis.

This is NOT a complete config.js. Just the applicable sections.

I make no guarantees, and no, I will not analyze your individual coins for peak performance. I do not sell configs.

Please do NOT PM me in Telegram - I freely answer question on the main channel if I am around. And someone else smarter than me will probably answer, so bonus!

Check out Stepgain to see a description of the strategy.

Code:
 "bot": {
   "debug": false,
   "period_storage_ticker": 500,
   "interval_ticker_update": 15000,
   "timeout_buy": 60000,
   "timeout_sell": 60000,
   "WATCH_MODE": false,
   "VERBOSE": false
 },
 "strategies": {
   "stepgain": {
     "BTC_TRADING_LIMIT": .1,    <-- Change this to your own amount! Don't leave this comment in the JSON either.
     "PERIOD": 5,
     "BUYLVL1": 1.5,
     "BUYLVL2": 1.6,
     "BUYLVL3": 70,
     "SELLLVL1": 1.5,
     "SELLLVL2": 1.6,
     "SELLLVL3": 70,
     "BUYLVL": 2,
     "SELLLVL": 2,
     "LASTPOINTS": 4,
     "AVGPOINTS": 20,
     "AVGMINIMUM": 0.00000001,