Pages:
Author

Topic: What do Altcoins offer that Bitcoin does not? - page 5. (Read 394 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes! Altcoins have many offer than bitcoin. You cannot stick investing in bitcoin. The more altcoin you are investing the more earnings you will receive.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Bitcoin is always the leader. This is indisputable. But bitcoin is theoretically the most primitive. There are a lot of projects that do what he can not do. There are ico's who do great things. These are really important things.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Altcoins possess much of the same applicability of Bitcoin but many offer something else as well. Some of them are faster, some are more anonymous, some provide better investment options, some are more volatile and thus are more advantageous in terms of trading.
I have high regards that Altcoins surely outpass Bitcoins in many ways. What do you think guys?

Bitcoin is the oldest and first coin, almost all new altcoins are better than him, but bitcoin has one advantage with which so far no other coin can compare, it's safety.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think altcoin will surpass BTC.
Because the status of BTC has been recognized by many countries, most of the time, different altcoin can bring changes in different fields.
Activity: 126
Altcoins possess much of the same applicability of Bitcoin but many offer something else as well. Some of them are faster, some are more anonymous, some provide better investment options, some are more volatile and thus are more advantageous in terms of trading.
I have high regards that Altcoins surely outpass Bitcoins in many ways. What do you think guys?
Altcoin was created with alternating innovations, revolving around Bitcoin that will still shine in the future.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin is the market leader. That’s why altcoin follow bitcoin but bitcoin don’t follow altcoin and it also depends on the projects position in the market. If they are good in the market then they will declare offer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
maybe yeah, Altcoins will outpass Bitcoins, because bitcoin is super expensive. most of the people are failing to invest in bitcoin because of high price, people are going for altcoin that's why
other than the expensiveness of the coin, altcoins provide a specific purpose for their coin. For example, LYMPO uses their token to monetize your fitness goals and reward you with LYM tokens, Ripple is a banking support platform mainly about growing projects and long term investments. Do you get where i'm getting at? Altcoins are crypto that are different from each other, making them "alternates" or "variants" for bitcoin.

Activity: 378
maybe yeah, Altcoins will outpass Bitcoins, because bitcoin is super expensive. most of the people are failing to invest in bitcoin because of high price, people are going for altcoin that's why
Activity: 208
Pages:
Jump to: