Pages:
Author

Topic: What do government regulations REALLY mean for Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I like to read the news about potential bitcoin legislation taking place in different countries. I gotta say this article offers good summarized explanation of possible future regulations.

It is rather scary to see that almost any remarks of Bitcoin's regulation is causing unnecessary panic within the Bitcoin community. It doesn't have to be that way.
Maybe bacause when it is regulated we don't get the anonimity we had when the bitcoin is not yet regulated. If they can just be transparent of there action everytime (I'm referring to the committee who will regulate bitcoin) and no political interest involve .
Let's be realistic here. There will be always political and economic interests involved in any type of bitcoin's legislation.
The types of proposed regulations varies from country to country but indicated one thing - if governments want to deal with bitcoin and regulate it, that means we are closer to direct BTC adoption.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I like to read the news about potential bitcoin legislation taking place in different countries. I gotta say this article offers good summarized explanation of possible future regulations.

It is rather scary to see that almost any remarks of Bitcoin's regulation is causing unnecessary panic within the Bitcoin community. It doesn't have to be that way.
Maybe bacause when it is regulated we don't get the anonimity we had when the bitcoin is not yet regulated. If they can just be transparent of there action everytime (I'm referring to the committee who will regulate bitcoin) and no political interest involve .
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Awesome article discussing cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and government regulations

http://patrickguy.ultimatepicturecollection.me/025053c7f467dd

Hope y'all get as much out of it as I did Smiley
Cheers
James
Pages: