Pages:
Author

Topic: What Do People Buy With There Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 5672 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2014, 09:51:14 AM
Is this identical from 2011..?

Wait I didn't read the date..
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2014, 09:50:41 AM
Bitcoin is now more as a storage of wealth than currency to spend.
In future, when more people uses bitcoin, I am confident that more retailers will accept bitcoin as a currency.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
September 30, 2014, 09:45:16 AM
coinmap.com helps, but this is not the time to be spending. this is the time to be hoarding.

don't buy lots of bitcoins just to spend instantly. we are not yet out of innovation stage. let businesses and shops adopt bitcoin more, and also let the adoption by investors pick up to increase your hoards value. then in a couple years if you invested equivalent to 10 loaves of bread now (£$25) you will in a couple years get more then 10 loaves of bread from that same investment.

dont spend your life savings on bitcoin untill you truly understand what deflation is, but if you were to waste $£25 a week on a pizza and beer which would just end up as human waste in a toilet the next day.. you might aswell spend that to buy and hoard bitcoin, that wasy its a no loss investment. until your ready to increase your regular investments due to your personal trust and understanding of the long term benefits of bitcoin.

(hopefully thats as unbiased as i can be.. in reality i love bitcoin, get paid in bitcoin and buy rent, food and car fuel in bitcoin)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 30, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
I have been involved in Bitcoin for a number of months now and have become ever-increasingly fascinated by the world that surrounds Bitcoin.

In my country there are a few places that except bitcoin as payment but as a whole it can be quite difficult to spend my Bitcoins. What I would like to know is what people are spending there Bitcoins on, and how easy they find it to find premises where they can spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: