Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 14. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Binance coin is a good coin to buy among all Exchange tokens. It has consistently stood out in all altcoins and with its Exchange. In reality, its launchpad bis in high demand by crypto Projects so it will also be traded often. Some Exchange are already trading BNB tokens in order to get a bite of it. Buy some while it's still low. The coin of the biggest exchange with biggest volume.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
what that make you confuse to buy BNB ? . supported by most populer and big exchange right now. Also if you remember when bitcoin went down , BNB was strong to keep the price stable.
Another reason BNB used by Binance to host IEO , you only can join / participate their IEO if you holding some BNB
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The issue with many of the altcoins is that their current market cap is not truly reflective of their user-base and acceptability. IMO, many of them are overpriced by several times and BNB is no exception. And perhaps that is the reason why this coin has gone down heavily against BTC during the last few weeks. At this point of time, BNB does not look like a good buy for me.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
BNB is a good coin but it's too much inflated for current situation. I would recommend buying BNB if it goes below $30. The current price of BNB is mostly due to the launch of Binance Dex which is failing to gather the traffic for a good volume. There are many other coins that could perform much better than BNB at current situations.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Binance buy only! 20$ per coin my target, because only 100 mln coins will be in the end.
2 billoins for crypto exchange it's very small! Buy, buy, buy!

Binance make 0% fee for 1 month exchange! And every who hold NEO, will be give a GAS!

I read some post in this thread which was posted 2 years ago. And see some people did not know more about BNB but this guy brought some coin and guessed that he will sell the coin when it will touch 20$. And now the coin is around 32$ and previously touched 40$. So just to say at this time there is some coin we can not know more about that but the coin also will increase like BNB in the future. So we should Identify the pure one for proper investment. Thanks
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Is it only exchange right? I am not sure about long term investing but you should avoid investing now it is overvalued, wait for a next correction to invest in bnb.

yes Binance is only exchange, but are you aware that the biggest exchange currently is Binance ? so I'm sure BNB coin price will definitely continue to increase and will survive for a long time, because in the future cryptocurrency will be increasingly used by people to be invested, so Binance will be increasingly popular and make BNB coin prices will increase very high, because Binance exchange has a very high volume and real, which makes people more believe to trading in Binance exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I think bnb is worth to buy and a good coin to invest on. Bnb is also developing and many investors is still choose bnb. I think bnb will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
BNB is great for long term in my opinion.  The development so far has been excellent with Binance chain and Binance DEX adding to the existing glory.  Now we see some projects moving to Binance chain and excelling.  Also recently CZ Binance CEO tweeted that there was a very large transfer of BNB to cold storage that didn't take up to a dollar as fee, which makes sense.  Well, holding any coin involves risk, so do your own research.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Considering the volume of BNB on coin market cap, I think its really significant and worth pushing some few dollars into it for long term investment. Also, considering it to be a product of such a huge platform, Binance, it makes it more reliable and comfortable to invest in. Buying into BNB by research is really worth it.
Activity: 378
BNB has been my favorite since its launch, amazingly, a product of an exchange and this makes it a unique coin. Personally I think it is worth buying into such a coin with great future as BNB. Holding for long term investment into such a coin is key and a wise investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Binance has made a professional level blockchain for BNB and it has emerged as one of the best easy to transact low volume coin. This would soon be favorite of many. I don't think it would replace bitcoin but would give a tough competition to it and possibly rise above Ethereum in total marketcap soon.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Its worth to hold just look at its price now! I used to hold some BNB before but i sell it  because im afraid that the price would go down further due to the bear market in 2018 but i was wrong if i used to hold it until today the price is five times more. Weak hands is not helpful in this industry.
copper member
Activity: 174
Buy it for the Binance trading discount and always keep a little extra for investing!
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I have been paying attention to the BB for a long time and the performance is amazing even with the market conditions that have occurred behind this, but I decided to buy it and still hold ethereum
BNB in ​​my opinion is a coin that is very worthy to be owned and traded because the price is very affordable and includes stable, unlike bitcoin which is very volatile.
BNB has increased or decreased not too sharp, for example today USD 32 while yesterday was USD 31. So, the increase or decrease is not too bombastic so it is good to trade. Besides that the traders were not hesitant with the BNB because  were affiliated with the very famous Binance exchange.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
Yes, it is definitely worth looking at and buying BNB if possible, because this token is definitely not going to stop growing
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
BNB among other altcoins stands out . Investing in BNB is just like investing in future. Binance exchange seems to be the biggest Crypto Exchange Worldwide and have gained so much reputation .Apart from BNB being an investment instrument, it can also be used a medium of payment just like bitcoin . It really worth investing in BNB. I believe investing in it will yield better income in the nearest future.
One thing is certain, that Binance is now the most advanced exchange. She is constantly in the trend of events and is committed to development. Many are attracted by her approach to doing business. Actually, we see the result for the price of a coin.
Binance is the best exchange right now and I think the BNB coin has been the best coin so far. BNB has been going immense rise in its value due to the fact that it is backed by almost big players on the Binance exchange. And the current bull rise also giving it an upward push which means that BNB is destined to go a long way. It is the best time to invest in BNB now.
Activity: 345
Work on the project always gives success, the Binance team is working on their product very closely, we can judge this by the growth of BNB, I think BNB is a good investment for the long term
buy BNB coin? maybe everyone now wants to have it. especially for IEO investors in the binance platform, they certainly have to have BNB assets in their account to be able to participate in the IEO conducted at binance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Binance Coin began its growth when the entire cryptocurrency market was in a bearish trend, this is a very good indicator for cryptocurrency, the BNB coin has great prospects for the future. You can buy!
that's because the team from binance updated and requests from the binance community increased. especially with their binary chain, buying it now is an investment that is quite late, but there is still a possibility that the coins from the exchange platform will grow again.
Work on the project always gives success, the Binance team is working on their product very closely, we can judge this by the growth of BNB, I think BNB is a good investment for the long term
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have been paying attention to the BB for a long time and the performance is amazing even with the market conditions that have occurred behind this, but I decided to buy it and still hold ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Yes, it is worth buying. I mean in long term BNB is super bullish and fundamental is great.
At the same time I've analyzed charts and I believe bnb is dropping to 24.6 $ in short term
Pages:
Jump to: