Pages:
Author

Topic: What do u think about BNB? Worth to buy? - page 15. (Read 4400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
BNB is the best coin in 2019 with a great performance and growth. BNB is worth to buy and become one of good investment in cryptocurency. In addition, BNB Coin can also be used to buy token from IEO on Binance Launchpad.
Activity: 426
BNB has been in one place lately, but it seems to me that it will grow soon, as the Binance should have an IEO
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Binance Coin began its growth when the entire cryptocurrency market was in a bearish trend, this is a very good indicator for cryptocurrency, the BNB coin has great prospects for the future. You can buy!
that's because the team from binance updated and requests from the binance community increased. especially with their binary chain, buying it now is an investment that is quite late, but there is still a possibility that the coins from the exchange platform will grow again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
BNB is a good coin to buy since it has great potential. The Binance exchange keeps growing each and every day and a lot of people will be using the coin in the future. It is a good coin to hold because it has grown in price since the beginning of the year.
Binance Coin began its growth when the entire cryptocurrency market was in a bearish trend, this is a very good indicator for cryptocurrency, the BNB coin has great prospects for the future. You can buy!
Activity: 504
BNB among other altcoins stands out . Investing in BNB is just like investing in future. Binance exchange seems to be the biggest Crypto Exchange Worldwide and have gained so much reputation .Apart from BNB being an investment instrument, it can also be used a medium of payment just like bitcoin . It really worth investing in BNB. I believe investing in it will yield better income in the nearest future.
One thing is certain, that Binance is now the most advanced exchange. She is constantly in the trend of events and is committed to development. Many are attracted by her approach to doing business. Actually, we see the result for the price of a coin.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
BNB among other altcoins stands out . Investing in BNB is just like investing in future. Binance exchange seems to be the biggest Crypto Exchange Worldwide and have gained so much reputation .Apart from BNB being an investment instrument, it can also be used a medium of payment just like bitcoin . It really worth investing in BNB. I believe investing in it will yield better income in the nearest future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
If you did at the time of OP you would've made a great buy. BNB is a utility token on of the biggest exchange. CZ is expanding soon to the US and will probably only gain more traction in the space. Don't think the train will stop just yet, but you have to be careful. When everything was going down BNB went up, so hopefully it won't be going the other way when everything is going up :p
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I think BNB is worth buying. This coin began to grow even when the rest of the market fell and stood still. This BNB has demonstrated its strength.

One thing I can say is that the foundation of BNB is very solid and as of now, in my opinion, it is worth to buy if you have extra cash. They are one of the visible platforms among the crypto community and you can easily read their new developments in popular crypto sites. So yes, I think BNB is worth to buy. They still have a lot of room for improvements and so the increase of value is anticipated.
Activity: 815
BNB might be like litecoin, has good value but I am not sure if BNB in the future has good potential, I think BNB must have a lot of development in order to be able to match other altcoin like ethereum
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I think BNB is next to be king in crptocurrecy so work it to buy and invest in it because its value is so high that I'm sure I'll earn a lot when you invest in it.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
I think BNB is worth buying. This coin began to grow even when the rest of the market fell and stood still. This BNB has demonstrated its strength.
BNB is growing so much because there will soon be a new IEO at Binance, this is the only reason why BNB goes up so long
Activity: 714
Activity: 784
BNB is one of the top coin markets that has big potential to survive in the future, because the exchange (binance) has been going very well,  and  if you want to invest in a BNB coin now, it's too late, because the BNB price has soared, now it's already touching 34 $
Activity: 378
BNB is really worth buying and investing into. BNB is the fuel that run Binance exchange and investing into such a coin is worth it. Investing in such a coin is more profitable than investing into ICOs. BNB being a product of an exchange is worth investing in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
I think BNB can be bought. Already, it is clear that this asset makes a profit. It also has practical application - with the help of the BNB it is possible to trade on the Binance exchange with lower fees.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
The BNB has a significant upward movement nowadays, many of the previous investors get large profits from the BNB. I think this is the best step from the BNB and is feasible to be used as a purchase and investment option
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Arguably,  one of the most promising coin in the crypto hub is BNB. I have never believed less what great feats this coin will pull moving forward.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Binance coin is a very good investment as it will be very difficult to remove it from the market. There has been a lot of serious development around it, from launching Mainnet to Binance dex and several others. Of course price may retrace or remain relatively stable for a while but I am certain it will definitely rise especially due to the periodic burn of the token
Activity: 798
It is worth buying, but you know, if you aren't ready for decrease, then don't buy, because bnb is about to make correction.
Hold BNB for IEO
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Binance Coin offers many attractive features such as token burning, lower fees or paying a gas on the new Binance chain, but one more thing what I can´t accept is big centralization of this coin.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: