Pages:
Author

Topic: What do we excpect from the future? - page 2. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
From the future, I expect the existence of a reliable market that will be full of good coins, which will be really useful for the community.

Yes you are right, since the technology is continuously growing then we can expect for the transactions to be much faster in the block chain plus the security of every market will be so much tougher than the usual today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
From the future, I expect the existence of a reliable market that will be full of good coins, which will be really useful for the community.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Well for me , bitcoin is the future . Sooner or later bitcoin will have a big impact to daily lives or future of single individual . There are many things that bitcoin can give . Like services, financial services and etc.

Not only Bitcoin. I am sure that most of the best cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, and DASH will have an impact on our lives. In less than 5 years people will start using the crypto as often as they use fiat now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology are tools of the future. I would expect to see companies and establishments to invent ways of harnessing the potential in this.
In terms of value and popularity, I expect both to surge higher.
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
I think the future will be beautiful and there will be more freedom in it and, of course, the crypto currency and the technology of blocking will be widely introduced into our lives.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
I suppose in the future blockchain platforms will replace the SWIFT system, and cryptocurrencies will be widely spread among the foreign trade companies, while bitcoin will be used as a commodity alternative.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 26, 2018, 08:11:19 AM
This is that article on forum that I prefer to text format only!
Okay, talking about ur issue I'd say that we are in the period of technology progress when it develops much time faster than the previous period, so, in that case, everything is possible...
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
In the future, Bitcoin may not develop as it is now, but one thing I must say is that blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, not just cryptocurrency. And we will receive a revolutionary change for the money we use every day. I hope the cryptos future will totally replace the fiat currency and I can pay anywhere in the world with crypto.
A good wish, but I think it is very difficult to realize the payment of cryptocurrencies in some countries. In particular, in some countries that are tightly regulated by finance, how could they allow cryptocurrencies to be widely used in market transactions?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
In the future, Bitcoin may not develop as it is now, but one thing I must say is that blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, not just cryptocurrency. And we will receive a revolutionary change for the money we use every day. I hope the cryptos future will totally replace the fiat currency and I can pay anywhere in the world with crypto.

As for me, I have a great expectation for the future of crypto and blockchain technology will connect centralized and decentralized world of all payment, services and other activity that people need in this world, blockchain is our future of monetary system since as years goes by our technology is always escalating to bring life at ease.
Great thoughts!
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:27:42 PM
Agree .. In the future, blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, but replacing fiat currency with crypto is not easy and takes a long time because at the moment use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is still constrained by regulations in some countries.
Activity: 693
June 25, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

As for me, I have a great expectation for the future of crypto and blockchain technology will connect centralized and decentralized world of all payment, services and other activity that people need in this world, blockchain is our future of monetary system since as years goes by our technology is always escalating to bring life at ease.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Activity: 448
June 25, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
Well for me , bitcoin is the future . Sooner or later bitcoin will have a big impact to daily lives or future of single individual . There are many things that bitcoin can give . Like services, financial services and etc.
For me you are right and what is more bitcoin would become one of the world currencies and we will be able to use it for daily payments and transactions, that will be beautiful.
if the validity of the crypto currency will be legalized by the lake, then it is possible that Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment. That's when you can hope for good market performance. But only for this you need to have a stable Bitcoin, and with this one is still a problem.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
For me you are right and what is more bitcoin would become one of the world currencies and we will be able to use it for daily payments and transactions, that will be beautiful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 25, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
Personally, I hope that in the future we will be able to get rid of banks and all financial transfers can be made much easier. Thanks to crypts, you can do a lot of things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 25, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
We can expect bitcoin in the future is because soon many peoples can understand what is bitcoin,bitcoin will help us to earn money and to learn also. We will expect also the market that it become in a high rate. And also bitcoin will help many peoples to understand about crypto and using technology.
How do you see the situation that Bitcoin will help you understand crypto currency to other people? The maximum on what Bitcoin may need is the use of it as a means of payment, But for the moment this possibility is not relevant.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
June 25, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
We can expect bitcoin in the future is because soon many peoples can understand what is bitcoin,bitcoin will help us to earn money and to learn also. We will expect also the market that it become in a high rate. And also bitcoin will help many peoples to understand about crypto and using technology.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 05:10:57 PM
The easy go with all around us. New technology, new innovation makes everything move easy. Crypto foundation is contributing a lot to it in this era.  This is going to be the remarkable achievement in the future. At last we found a way to grow in economy as an individual and as a society. What else.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Crypto is the currency of the future.
It should get more integrated into society with time. Blockchain technology would bring change all future transactions.

I have the same vision of the future. I am sure that the blockchain technologies will be used everywhere. Even children will start to deal with the cryptocurrencies. The countries will stop banning the crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
Crypto will continue to excel in the future. If promotion of crypto will improved as well as strategies to bounce back if ever the market would experience price down it will last longer in the industry. Greater opportunities will open if more people will support its activities and investments. There are lot of possibilities in the future for crypto. And I really believe that crypto would be successful in the future. Trust rate would be a plus factor too in order for the crypto world survival.
Pages:
Jump to: