Pages:
Author

Topic: What do we excpect from the future? - page 4. (Read 920 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:45:17 AM
I do not expect big hype growth as it was in 2017, but last year attracted a big attention to the market, so people start to take it seriously. I suppose we will see the crypto currencies development and slight growth this year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
I expect widerspread of crypto currency or at least bitcoin. Im hoping that in the close futur we will see crypto applied everywhere slowly. To be able to use crypto just as easily as fiat to buy whatever you need would be great and definitely bring its value and expansion to higher levels.
Agreed!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:42:42 PM
Many people talk about institutional investors. But they will not move into crypto until the Mt. Gox case is settled. Once the trial is over, it's moon time.

Moon time should begin soon as always second half of the year is generally the boon time for the long term investors and thus you can also buy now if you have being waiting for the right time to buy. Also keep buying some different altcoins as well to diversify you portfolio and make the good returns.

Yes, now is the most successful time to buy a variety of altcoins! Novices at the moment I'm afraid to buy! And experienced traders stock up on various points that will make X with the growth of bitcoin to the moon! This is a very good time for the opportunity to earn very good money!
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
I expect widerspread of crypto currency or at least bitcoin. Im hoping that in the close futur we will see crypto applied everywhere slowly. To be able to use crypto just as easily as fiat to buy whatever you need would be great and definitely bring its value and expansion to higher levels.
June 09, 2018, 02:45:44 AM
Get used to it, but there are many similar reports that do make an interesting topic name and introduction, but basically they eventually promote a potential project.
Well, promotion - its not main thing in this article, but good if you pay attention on int also!
Activity: 504
June 08, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
Many people started to invest in bitcoin there will be a big change in bitcoin price in future. In upcoming days the price will boom up. July start would be the time the price begin growing.

Blockchain would become a main secured system that every firm would emerge into their system.
It is already clear that the crypto currency is very much entering the life of mankind and almost every sphere of human activity will have much in common with the crypto currency. that my buyer predicts the future, it has always been very difficult, because if we talk about specific coins, then many die unable to withstand competition,
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
Get used to it, but there are many similar reports that do make an interesting topic name and introduction, but basically they eventually promote a potential project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 04:28:30 PM
And I expect from the future Paradise) Because if in the future bitcoin really will cost $ 50 000 then I will become a millionaire and go to live in Bali)
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
Many people started to invest in bitcoin there will be a big change in bitcoin price in future. In upcoming days the price will boom up. July start would be the time the price begin growing.

Blockchain would become a main secured system that every firm would emerge into their system.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
June 08, 2018, 07:25:39 AM
      Everyday is another day that always has a change. In the future we expect more new technology will be discovered and created. Before the cellphone is thick and heavy and when time goes by now cellphone is light and tin. There is a lot of changes in terms of technology and gadgets. Here in cryptocurrency we expect that crypto will become more valuable and popular in the future. We expect that the crypto community will increase more that make crypto in demand and always alive as long as there is an internet.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 08, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
Many people talk about institutional investors. But they will not move into crypto until the Mt. Gox case is settled. Once the trial is over, it's moon time.

Moon time should begin soon as always second half of the year is generally the boon time for the long term investors and thus you can also buy now if you have being waiting for the right time to buy. Also keep buying some different altcoins as well to diversify you portfolio and make the good returns.
Activity: 518
June 08, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
June 08, 2018, 04:00:53 AM
It is not going to happen, you basically want all the society and the economic model to change at once just because you want it and not only that you want to change in something we have never tried so the only thing I can say is that your vision is never going to become a reality, you need to adapt, reality is not going to adapt to your desires and if you try to do that you will fail.
If this is not only our desire, but the desire of every person on the Earth - everything will be possible. We must think more broadly
The fact is that not only the crypto currency market is increasing, but the number of users is growing more and more. I adore the cat who says that in the future the crypto currency will occupy key positions in the financial and economic world. therefore, today we have great chances to make our contribution to the development of the crypto currency.
Yes, everything in our hands! Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 07, 2018, 04:54:12 PM
It is not going to happen, you basically want all the society and the economic model to change at once just because you want it and not only that you want to change in something we have never tried so the only thing I can say is that your vision is never going to become a reality, you need to adapt, reality is not going to adapt to your desires and if you try to do that you will fail.
If this is not only our desire, but the desire of every person on the Earth - everything will be possible. We must think more broadly
The fact is that not only the crypto currency market is increasing, but the number of users is growing more and more. I adore the cat who says that in the future the crypto currency will occupy key positions in the financial and economic world. therefore, today we have great chances to make our contribution to the development of the crypto currency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 07, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
And how do you know that is desire of everyone on earth? Did you interviewed everyone? Because that is very unlikely, there is nothing wrong with wanting to change things for the better but the change you want is so broad that everything will need to change not only the economy but human nature as well and that is going to be impossible no matter how much you try.
June 06, 2018, 02:31:19 AM
An inclusive society is the inevitable future of humanity. Thank you, our dream has come true. The future is here, the future it
GeoManna
Thank you for believing!
June 04, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 03, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
What I expect from the future is everything will develop and there will be changes (good or bad) and there will be new things. A lot of campaigns will be launched, more coins will be launched, good and bad coins will be launched. There is a lot of things that will happen even the regulation of bitcoin or any other coins available might happen as well.
June 03, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Invention of blockchain i can compare to the invention of electricity in 18th century.

I think even those who 5-6 years in crypto-businees cant imagine what big future of crypto we will see in 10-20 years.

Wow, very good comparison! I would include it in the next article
Pages:
Jump to: