Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you all think about Waves coin? - page 3. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 101
Waves has a lot of supporters but didnt make big bounce yet. Looks like it is soon with that support
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Usefull information I read..
Definitely will buy it soon..
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
waves coin the next etherum
wave price can potential incraese very high, with waves token platform, same with feature etherum token smart contract
and now much people interest about waves token
and waves platform is above etherum platform, because waves platform is ready service internal exchanger in wallet
I think this coin is very valuable.. This coin has a better future as the other coin it is..  Waves coin is next to the very nice coin like etherum coin and this coin has a lot of potential coin in the future.. .
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I think Waves has strong leadership, and the partnership with ETH is crucial. It took over a year before ICO investors started to see an increase in price. However, the team seems to be on the right track, and they are delivering on the roadmap. I believe it is one of the best investments for the next couple years.
Activity: 476
I have heard about this coin a lot. They have the great signature campaign and promotion. But I can't even say what is going to be with bitcoin's price in a year from now, what can I say about such newbie as wave?!

Yes I guess so, I personally don't know much about the wave coin, I don't know for sure if the coin is good for the long term, but if seen from ico and developers who use the waves as a means of payment so this coin is more popular then this coin possible for long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have heard about this coin a lot. They have the great signature campaign and promotion. But I can't even say what is going to be with bitcoin's price in a year from now, what can I say about such newbie as wave?!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Imho you can see waves as a scam. Money machine for the owners

Waves CEO (Sasha Ivanov) and Bitscan CEO (Rob Wilson) talk Incent ICO on BU!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

People using it with their ICOS though are even bigger scammers
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I see WAVES in Bittrex at very good prices, so I think WAVES are worth long-term investments, in my opinion like that, but if you have your own decisions I think it's better, because you will not regret it if you get stuck. In Altcoin
I invest in waves and I can see this as a promising coin. Price is affordable to invest for now that for sure we can get profit in the long run. We can serve it as a long term investment also and lets see what this coin has to offer in the future.
Activity: 364
I see WAVES in Bittrex at very good prices, so I think WAVES are worth long-term investments, in my opinion like that, but if you have your own decisions I think it's better, because you will not regret it if you get stuck. In Altcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I am sure coin waves have enormous potential this year. Imagine every time using this technology the coin project is definitely soaring. I believe in a long period of time waves will become the favorite coin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where you will see waves coin in another 1 year from now or is it worth to hold for long term?

For me waves is the most promising ccoin at the moment.
Waves has a very big chance to be the best decentralized exchange market in crypto world ever. And whenever people will see this dex platform, price will increase for sure. I am sure it will satisfy us.
For me,  waves is one of the most promising coin nowadays other than btc.  This coin has a lot of chances to be decentralized exchange in market in crypto world.  Using this coin,  i think many people will get satisfied..
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thanks to all the members who gave their valuable & Logical suggestion to me ragarding waves coin it seems a good coin to hold for long without any worry!

Most people think it double the value within few weeks. Who knows?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
Where you will see waves coin in another 1 year from now or is it worth to hold for long term?
Definitely, it's on my bucketlist too. I'll go hold more of it if i have much funds to buy. This is a potential altcoin and can go huge over time. Great project and active devs.

It is dangerous to contact them!
They were partners in the scam of mass.network (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/irregularities-mass-network-1598276).
It is necessary to ask Ivanov about relations with Kuzmin (general director of www.mycelium.com and mass.network)

Are you sure? Waves is very popular altcoin in the market. I don't think this is a scam. Did contact them yourself?
Activity: 602
If I think waves coin is a good coin. Here we can invest some of our money to reap the benefits later.
I think so too, Buy waves now and hold or invest, I sure Waves have a good future same with Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Waves is a gold investment.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
If I think waves coin is a good coin. Here we can invest some of our money to reap the benefits later.
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
looks like they are making some moves in the CIS region
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
It is dangerous to contact them!
They were partners in the scam of mass.network (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/irregularities-mass-network-1598276).
It is necessary to ask Ivanov about relations with Kuzmin (general director of www.mycelium.com and mass.network)
Why it is dangerous to contact them? Can you provide us with more details?

I dont want to read the whole thread about ass.network. Where can we read about Sasha in your link?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
i am very excited about Waves. I think we will see the platform become more used in 1-2 years
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Waves will follow in the footsteps of successful ethereum with many embracing new projects. Save your waves because it will be very valuable later.
Agree, It is a good project, the offcial waves dev also resposive by releasing waveswiki to learn about waves. If there are scammer in waves, I think it is not from the developers but from the token owner. YOu know you can create token in one second with only one waves. That's scammer work with that tokens. However the buyers of token can identify with contract address. if the contract address with greenmark is verified tokens. traders suggest to buy green mark tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: