Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you all think about Waves coin? - page 4. (Read 3516 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Waves will follow in the footsteps of successful ethereum with many embracing new projects. Save your waves because it will be very valuable later.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It is dangerous to contact them!
They were partners in the scam of mass.network (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/irregularities-mass-network-1598276).
It is necessary to ask Ivanov about relations with Kuzmin (general director of www.mycelium.com and mass.network)
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Relest - first real estate rental auction platform
Where you will see waves coin in another 1 year from now or is it worth to hold for long term?
waves is better than tokens. Waves is cryptocurrency. It has own network. Waves can also create smart contract like etherium. I think waves is copy of etherium. It will be the next etherium in the near future. The tokens can be exchanged via dex, dex is decenteralized exchanger via waves wallet. You don't have to register to exchanger to convert your tokens or bitcoin with waves. Seem promising in the future.

Waves has too many problems and they couldn't fix those problems. For example some projects making their ico with waves, but waves does not even have a ethereum gateway.

I don't hold waves anymore.
https://www.ethnews.com/waves-platform-integrates-ethereum-compatibility
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Waves is not such a polished altcoin whose price can be worth investing in. It was about 0.0007 2 months ago and now it's 0.001 which proves that the profit margin too would reduce. The platform is worst of all and all coins are sold at half the market rate. Ethereum is much preferred where you can double your profit in less than 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Waves is in my portfolio. More bullish about other coins, but gonna hodl waves for few years for sure Cool
Activity: 406
Where you will see waves coin in another 1 year from now or is it worth to hold for long term?
waves is better than tokens. Waves is cryptocurrency. It has own network. Waves can also create smart contract like etherium. I think waves is copy of etherium. It will be the next etherium in the near future. The tokens can be exchanged via dex, dex is decenteralized exchanger via waves wallet. You don't have to register to exchanger to convert your tokens or bitcoin with waves. Seem promising in the future.

Waves has too many problems and they couldn't fix those problems. For example some projects making their ico with waves, but waves does not even have a ethereum gateway.

I don't hold waves anymore.
Activity: 980
Waves is one of the best altcoin in all my altcoins portfolio. It has very simple and user friendly trading platform. This coin have very promising and decent future. Hold this coin for big earnings.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Waves are a standout amongst other altcoins.Waves have a decent future on the grounds that a ton of improvement is going on their stage,
regardless of the possibility that the cost is dropping as it is occurring at this moment, it's as yet the best time to purchase waves. At this point and hold them long haul I am certain it will fulfill us Grin Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm holding some waves.
They are working, we see progress. And regular updates. They have money, team and prospect. Of course everything can turn out bad. But I'm optimistic about Waves.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 25, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
Although i only hold 2 waves

But i hold more in wavesgo

Waves has a very neat and clean client platform compare to NXT imo

Waves seems very responsive and easy to deal with it

It is more User friendly compare to eth platform like Myetherwallet and etc
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
July 25, 2017, 08:29:45 AM
I know waves about a year ago, and did not expect the development of waves very rapidly and convincingly. Various wallet platforms have been completed and the most interesting project is trading just the simple way, I'm sure waves will beat ethereum in the next 2 years.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
July 25, 2017, 08:13:18 AM
I totally agree all the members who posted here, Waves has a good future because a lot of development is going on their platform,
even if the price is dropping as it is happening right now, it's still the best time to buy waves.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 07:04:09 AM
Waves is one of the best altcoins i am having in my portfolio recently there is lots of ICO happening based on waves platform and slso there is trading ability in a waves platform for the tokens created using waves . It is having high potentiality compare to other coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 24, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 03:19:50 PM
waves coin the next etherum
wave price can potential incraese very high, with waves token platform, same with feature etherum token smart contract
and now much people interest about waves token
and waves platform is above etherum platform, because waves platform is ready service internal exchanger in wallet
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
July 24, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

For me waves is the most promising ccoin at the moment.
Waves has a very big chance to be the best decentralized exchange market in crypto world ever. And whenever people will see this dex platform, price will increase for sure. I am sure it will satisfy us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 02:04:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: