Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you care about the ICO? Product or Vision? - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?
For me, product is connected on vision. This is like a chain reaction that you need to focus in this current time, for the reason that you need to complete and well manage those things, not only those thing but almost every part of the project. ICO is the critical part of the project, you need to be careful to choose the in demand product to see the brighter vision in the future.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
To me they are one in the same because you can't have a vision without a project, and your project doesn't begin without a vision in mind. For that reason I prefer using these two metrics more so than looking at the team, or hardcap of a project.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?
Uniqueness of the product is important because this will be their bullet for further war in the market if they were released,so this is what the importance of the product..

Now about the vision,this will be the eye and the road of the project to success,because if there ate no visions,this means a project is just a shitcoin,that will only pump and die tomorrow
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
A bit vague question but what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I agree that both, product and vision, are important, but if a project has already working product then it can be a great advantage for them. So if I need to choose between an ICO with a perfect whitepaper with a unique idea and the one with already working product, I would select the second one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Of course the are both important but an ICO developer must know when to choose to bring us the real product or their imagination to raise money from investors, so i guess having a real product is easier to persuade investors than just our vision, as long as we can have the trust from investors, we can be success in the future, so that is why ICOs are required high standard nowadays to raise money.
Activity: 602
For me is very important vision but also product and if the usage of blockchain is really necessary for this project/sector or it's only a way to make money...

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I care about everything before investing my hard-earned money in Ico.Product,vision,team,competitors,country,price,all the information about it.And even all of these factors dont give  100% guarantee.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
A city cannot be formed without a vision.

In King James version it said, "Where there is no vision, the people perish ...

The product is the backbone of the company/project. How can you run or operate without a product? The world will know how reliable and who you are by your product. Vision has an important role in every human's life also.

As goodreads.com says,

"Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others." ...
"The most pathetic person in the world is some one who has sight but no vision." "Do not let others tell you what you can not do.

You know that Disney Land created from dream or vision? Now we see and feel its product, its reality.
Activity: 658
The product and vision are both important to a project or company. The product is proof that a project is alive. The vision is the eye of the company. A project is better known when quality is its product and dreams come about because of the vision. But everything starts with the vision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

I don't see the difference, maybe you can explain more. But the product is the embodiment of the vision, isn't it? Don't consider just one or two aspects, try to ponder the whole picture of ICO before you invest
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
if in my opinion, everything plays an important role, in terms of product and vision or purpose.
Good vision, without a good product, will not work.
Good product, without good vision, also less, but still can be changed.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
I both care and have my eyes upon how good the ICOs product is and the vision of their team as well. These were the keypoijts to find out whether tge ICO have a chance of survuving the ever-changing tides of the market or not. I always go for ICOs that speaks for themselves and has a good vision. Without these two I doubt an ICO would even be able to operate. That is how these 2 are important
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Product will definitely the first thing I will look at. If the product is disruptive to the market, the project has potential to grow big. Of course, we have to also look at other areas before deciding to invest or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
The product of an ICO is much more important than the vision. The reason being that, if a project provides a good product, it will definitely communicate a good vision and intent to the investors and other interested participants. While an ICO can have a good vision, which just anybody can bring up, but that does not mean that it will be done as stated in the vision. Action speaks better than words.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Both product and vision are important to me. However I am attracted by the product first and then I will check out the vision and other stuffs of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Well, I care in both the product and the vision but I give more attention to the product. If it will be delivered on time, will be used in their use-cases and if I can consider it a utility product where it will be really used in the community. Even if the vision is too good to be true, I really don't care as long as they accomplished all the little small things that is needed to get to the next stage of the project.
Activity: 210
How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.
  They are all important, a good ICO can be determined by possessing an experienced team, reliable platform, good vision and the product. Investors had been attracted to an ICO which product endorse will surely hit the market, that is why both are significant when choosing a good ICO to invest.
Activity: 232
Actually product and vision are almost the same. If your is to vision is a long term objective to achieve something, then product is the way to achieve it. Even if vision is awry most people care about the return which a good product might. But most of all is the personnel involved, the engineers working on the technology and the founders promoting it is probably the most important thing.
Activity: 912
These two components have a big impact on the success of the project. But I think the worker, the finished product in the forthcoming project will be more important in its success.
Pages:
Jump to: