Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you care about the ICO? Product or Vision? - page 4. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?
Im a bounty hunter, so I care about the allocated funds for bounty, then I look at the project itself, their platform, their vision, their partners, and also their background. and also the product, it is one of the most important thing to see
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
The only one thing that matters in ICO - is it gonna be presented on exchanges right after the end of ICO. There is no other use for any project except buying and selling
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?

I will love to say you need to get through the WP because you can be informed and knowledgeable about their Vision
After good knowledge of their vision then their product value is important

Those are the factors that enhance your interest before participating in any ico
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Without a product, you are only investing in an empty promise and for the fact that the team is really not ready to even sacrifice something to show an investor why it is worth investing in the first place makes it a big NO; and without a vision, there is really no way forward and a team without a vision will obviously not have a set out goal or plan.

As far as I am concerned, they are equally both essential, since I would be investing in both the product and the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
They are both totally good in bounty operations, if a certain operations of bounty does not using both of products and vision are totally out of balance. So to make a business operation become successful you must have a good products and a best vision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
You can't compare the two as vision is a construct on a meta level, a product is a specific thing. Vision comes before the product, without a vision there is no viable product but it also can refer to the strategy resp. the overarching/underlying idea or goal.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.
I think the product is more important than the vision, without a good product for what we invest in their ico? Vision may be just a complement of the product or factors we should see when going to invest in the ico.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I don't think there is a point separating the two but I would lean towards product first. that being said VERY few ico's actually have a working product at ico ( usually around 3-6 months to beta) so you have little choice but to invest in the vision of the project. I would never just look at these two categories.. amongst other things investigate the team, the hype factor, the crypto space they are trying to break into and the competition. the hardcap, the bonus' etc etc.
Activity: 224
Both are important  for the success of any ICO. A good vision with useful product may result in successful coin. So check the fundamental of product.
Activity: 116
How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.

I'd suggest to pay more attention to product:
1)Is there demo/MVP?
2)roadmap for development of product itself.
3)is all described is possible to implement?
Activity: 138
How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Activity: 138
Pages:
Jump to: