Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do when a project fails you as abounty hunter or investor - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
Its so frustrating when a project you think is going to make you a million dollar rich ends up failing you as a bounty hunter and as an investor as well but should you keep on regretting without looking ahead and seeing such things are normal to happen and the best way to respond to that is reassurance of yourself and engaging in other projects with a different strategy or research.
Just by participating in a bounty campaign won't make you a millionaire instantly.
Well, anyways, it is really frustrating.
But there is nothing to do but to move forward and stop regretting the actions you have made.
Definitely, no one likes to be scammed. I mean, what is in it that can really make a person happy. Losing money, wasting time and failing hopes give the most painful experience that anyone can have. Scams are a big trouble and truly a pin in the neck. Moving on is the only option but you must first learn some good lesson out of your mistake. That would prevent happening of such blunders again.
Getting scammed by a certain bounty project should never been considered as a mistake, it is not yourself/anyone's fault to be a victim of scam but the project itself for being greedy and without considering the effort of bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!

I'm sure everyone will be upset if they get a scam project.
But in my personal opinion, I will continue to move on and look for the latest projects that are more profitable.
Definitely, no one likes to be scammed. I mean, what is in it that can really make a person happy. Losing money, wasting time and failing hopes give the most painful experience that anyone can have. Scams are a big trouble and truly a pin in the neck. Moving on is the only option but you must first learn some good lesson out of your mistake. That would prevent happening of such blunders again.
In my personal experience, I had joined bounties which last for months then I would wait again for months then it would turn out to be a scam. I’m quiet disappointed and felt that I had wasted my time and effort for nothing. Maybe what I can get with what had happened is that I am more cautious and picky on what bounties I should join. Because there’s that I can do really other than report it to the moderators here in forum then just sit in the corner ponder a little then move on.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!

But in my personal opinion, I will continue to move on and look for the latest projects that are more profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Its so frustrating when a project you think is going to make you a million dollar rich ends up failing you as a bounty hunter and as an investor as well but should you keep on regretting without looking ahead and seeing such things are normal to happen and the best way to respond to that is reassurance of yourself and engaging in other projects with a different strategy or research.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
If the projects failt right after the token enters the market and the price is almost nothing , don't be sad. I've just experienced a strange thing. I've joined a campaign like a year ago and the reward is having no value. So i moved on to another project and forget what happened. And last week i was PMed by someone in this forum and he want to buy my bounty tokens with decent price.
The conclusion is, sometimes your bounty reward can be valueable in the future, just save it in your wallet safely
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
What I tell myself which most times I don't keep to is avoid what led to this loss next time. Sometimes as either an investor or a bounty hunter, we miss the mark there's no point beating ourselves to it move on learn and become consistent.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
The most annoying moments ever is such, when a bounty project fails me as both an investor and hunter but in these moments of regret, I've gained much experience on how to conduct my research before jumping into any project either to invest or promote as a hunter.
atleast we got good experience and lesson from all of this.without this incident i am sure we will not find good knowledge in how to analize projects.loss our money or our time working in bounty campaign really annoying,but we should not give up and continuesly blamed the condition.we must wake up and improve our mistakes.someday we will get another campaign that will give us profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The most annoying moments ever is such, when a bounty project fails me as both an investor and hunter but in these moments of regret, I've gained much experience on how to conduct my research before jumping into any project either to invest or promote as a hunter.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
It's true. Each mistake should bring experience and conclusions should be drawn from it. If you tell everyone about what a terrible project and that he deceived you, it will be just a waste of time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
it's okay when project turning to scam. Also it's a good experience and it helps to select safest project for investing or bounty hunting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
the most important thing is that we understand risk.  the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic, many things are unpredictable.  we must prepare mentally and patience, isn't protesting and saying rude is useless?  will not change things.  so be strong mentally and strategically, be at peace with yourself from every consequence
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
It’s time for these years to develop the ability to steadfastly endure the failures of participating in weak and scam projects. This is a lottery, and we take responsibility for the risk ourselves. I follow the great advice: you can’t change the situation, change your attitude towards it. Worse when a successful team unscrupulously deceives us. For example, the project is Bcnex. Even after distributing tokens for hunters they  unblocked only 5% of the total earnings tokens and then only 0.5% of tokens are unblocked daily. All this would be funny when it were not so sad.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
There is nothing to do than to move on, what else is there to do, even if you decided to open a scam accusation here, it won't do much good and that project will still remain disappointed, so in my own case, I just walk away and look for something else to join with the  hope that it will be better than the previous.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Actually, when I was a bounty hunter, I always prepared for the worst situation. Failure projects are just a lesson in my experience to avoid risks, I will not collapse and I will make smarter choices in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Beware guys!

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I'm kind of person that is not bother to move on with such effort I did. Yes, it really disappointed when a project you invest money or time failed. But not everyone can complained about it forever. Let's just say that we've been cheated by someone but not intentional to do. But that is life we must continue to move on and accept it. No matter what lies within. Crypto space is always a volatile situation that we can't predict or knows the outcome. Sometime its good and most of the time not in our favor. If you want to stay here be strong to all things such as OP mentioned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Investors and bounty hunters are all victims, money and effort, time. For bounty hunters, this happens often. Although there are some good projects already listed on the trading platforms but don't pay bounty hunters. I'm a bounty hunter, which makes me really uncomfortable, needing solutions to overcome these scam projects.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Well if the project fail maybe I should forget it and find another project that we can earn more bounty rewards. If we always complain on them why the project failed maybe they wont answer our complain about of them. So we need to move on, Actually there are more bounties right now can be going to success but in this year it was hard to find them because of these project that almost scam.
It is not that easy to forget what someone has spend his precious time in hope to earn some profit. If that does not happen, obviously it is hurting but at the same time, one is taught good lesson. Crying over spill milk wont bring back the milk. Complaining will just waste time. Learning from mistakes matters only. Before joining any bounty program, the hunter should do research and read reviews of experts.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Well if the project fail maybe I should forget it and find another project that we can earn more bounty rewards. If we always complain on them why the project failed maybe they wont answer our complain about of them. So we need to move on, Actually there are more bounties right now can be going to success but in this year it was hard to find them because of these project that almost scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
Nothing lost but time, the one solution is to keep trying, losers quit easily but winners keep on trying until good turn better, bounties is more like a gamble, you can't predict which one will turn out good
Pages:
Jump to: