Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do when a project fails you as abounty hunter or investor - page 7. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
I don't expect good results from all bounties i promote so when failure do comes i will take it as a piece of cake and keep my head up and keep hunting till i come across good projects again although this can't get me blind to do research on the projects, its better to get a failed project than a scam project
Yeah! Being ready with all the probabilities and possibilities will be the answer. We are all a bounty hunters, we does not even know if they are going to pay us for our work, but still we take the risk. When joining bounty we should take the risk and be prepared that our efforts will not be paid.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
It sucks but you must move on, what else can be done except you just accept it as part of your experience in crypto, I have had some failed bounty project and my own investment but I try not to let it weigh me down, I just try to be more careful and observant ofcourse.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!

Telling the world how you messed up can help people out there because at least they will be warned. This can still be a good thing as long as you separate the rants from the criticism. Indeed, if the project fails, there is nothing for you to blame because you're supposed to know and accepted the risks of investing. Complaining like a child will do you no good. Instead, it will be wiser to move forward with the hard things you learned from that experience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
I don't expect good results from all bounties i promote so when failure do comes i will take it as a piece of cake and keep my head up and keep hunting till i come across good projects again although this can't get me blind to do research on the projects, its better to get a failed project than a scam project
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
Well, you move on, what else to do haha, you dont really have any other options. The fact is that more than 95% of projects that have opened up bounty threads here will eventually fail, some right at the beginning of their "journey" and some later on that path, so you better be well prepared and accept this fact when jumping into the bounty hunting scene.

Correct, that is why it is called bounty "hunting", even in predators, hunting never succeeded most of the time, it varies of their hunting skills, but no matter how skillful you are, if your prey (ICO) is smarter than you (by fooling you), you'll starve forever, and this is when you have to add something on your skill, and that is your hunting instinct to get those prey (ICO) precisely without failing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Well, you move on, what else to do haha, you dont really have any other options. The fact is that more than 95% of projects that have opened up bounty threads here will eventually fail, some right at the beginning of their "journey" and some later on that path, so you better be well prepared and accept this fact when jumping into the bounty hunting scene.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
You can't really do much but just to move on and learn from your mistakes. Either way, investing in ICOs and such is always a gamble a lot riskier than bitcoin's volatility since you invest in a newly minted coin or project that has potential but lacking of investors and user base, and it feels experimental since it hasn't really experience real-life use cases. Every investment is a gamble, they just vary in degree of profit and loss factor. One tip I can only give is do not put all you cards in, that is not to invest everything you have, and research then conclude whether a particular organization/company has the objectives to grow and be successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As an investor or bounty hunter, you have dedicated either your funds or time for a pjoject and it turns out to be a fail project, what next?

Many at times we have come across this situations and I see a lot of negative posts from different bodies about this projects, y? Because people are hurt and have lost precious time and capital.

I suggest that whenever this situations arise, rather than telling the whole world how you messed up, tell yourself never again and pick up your pieces, go back to the drawing board and never repeat 🔂 that same action that lead you to following and supporting a failed / scam project in the first place.

Beware guys!
When we have dedicated our time and money to a project and then the project fails, of course we will feel very disappointed because what we do ends up in vain and maybe many people who share the experience to provide information to people so as not to experience things the same with him. And I think when we get that, we will be more careful in choosing each project so that it does not experience the same thing again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
It is really a bad situation for bounty hunters and investors when the projects in which they have invested money and time as bounty hunters turn out to be a scam and a failed one. And it is natural for them to lament and let out their complaint on social medias and bitcoin forum following such event. But there is a lesson from this. You should research thoroughly beforehand. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
Nothing comes easily so if any bounty project fails me i will let go and move on, this doesn't mean i will quit hunting for more, there is no reason to give up because of few failures
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

As usual as what other bounty hunters do, I move on and find for another opportunity through another projects but I make sure that this time I'll be more picky when choosing one. For the projects that I found failed, I use to remove it from my list thus even if it exist to my wallet, I don't bother to check it making myself be more positive and optimistic to work with the new upcoming projects.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
Definitely, we have to take learning from the past experiences and try to move on. But since we the people are so optimistic, sometimes over optimistic, we should never regret our decision. For bounty hunters its just their efforts got wasted but for investors, its their hard earn money which is wasted due to dead project. For investors they always have chance to judge the project. Now a days its better to buy token after few months of listing as its always seen that price goes more than 50% down from the ICO/IEO price. So based on the performance, investors should select a project after certain time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
It depends on the project team effort to build the product of the project itself.
If we saw their effort is hard and they do everything with the project but the market says the opposite thing, we can accept the fail as just a bad luck for us. But if the project team looks like never have an intention to make the project grow, we should blame the project team and make sure we're not joining any other project from them anymore
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Often there is no lessons to be learnt from your past mistakes, because projects often rise money then go to exchnage and lose almost all of their value. Time after time i have to deal with teams which do not care or dont understand how to take care of their token value.
Wish there is a way that only qualified people can build projects in crypto space, its a big mess that almost all tokens are been built just to steal people's hard earned money, i really wish for crypto regulation to take place now, we need it badly
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Whenever a bounty project that i am promoting failed me i always say to myself that there is a project somewhere waiting for me, i will be a part of a very good project and i will earn alot from it, instead of getting sad i learn from my mistake and try to know why the project failed
Yes, it is better to think of positive things so that we do not lose hope in ourselves. Usually because of our negative thinking we lose focus and we fall further. So we must fight for it in order to achieve the success we are hoping for. Let's learn from our mistakes and just keep on going with the flow of life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Do not let failed or scam bounty projects ruin your good minds, it can easily kill the zeal you have in you so once a project turned scam just keep digging, this is the only way you will get lucky on the way, if you give up you will get nothing in return, learn from your experience too
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Whenever a bounty project that i am promoting failed me i always say to myself that there is a project somewhere waiting for me, i will be a part of a very good project and i will earn alot from it, instead of getting sad i learn from my mistake and try to know why the project failed

Yes still being positive will help you a lot to move on, that's why we should not just stick to bounty hunting let us always find something new which we can help ourselves in having income and bounty hunting is not the answer of it as it is just for luck when the project becomes successful, but we all know that not all are becoming successful. So try to look other ways to earn.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

Beware guys!
I agree with you bro, we must not give up let's just keep moving on and find a better project. I supported many projects before, but many of them were failed, I guess because of the bear market, but I just move on, hoping to spot a better one. Well this is the life of bounty hunters there is a failure and there is successful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Whenever I came across any project that has failed me I just simply move on and find a new project to work on because there's no point in being stuck at one place.
Pages:
Jump to: